Search and intoduction of new forms and methods of management based on the development of internal entrepreurship
The subject of the article is development of theoretical and methodological framework in achieving a new qualitative level of management of the entire system of production and sales due to the introduction of large industrial enterprises a tool of entrepreneurship. The aim of the article is to substantiation of the need to understand and study the nature of the role of entrepreneurship in the restructuring of the domestic industrial enterprises in accordance with the changes in the current external environment. Methodology work of the article is based on General scientific methods of cognition, generalization, method of comparative analysis, statistical and other research methods. Results of research. The analysis of development preconditions and strategies of entrepreneurship development in Ukraine, which is a proactive, innovative activity directed on search and introduction of new forms and methods of management, creation of new products and services based on the integration of business capabilities of the enterprise and the entrepreneur to ensure efficient use of enterprise resources and its dynamic development based on innovation. Studied foreign experience of entrepreneurship with the aim of developing support systems and incentives for the implementation of intrapreneurship in the enterprise. Scope of the results of research. The results of the study can be applied in practical economic activities. Conclusions. The authors have determined the necessary conditions for the formation of a climate of entrepreneurship, as well as the goals, strategies and benefits of the implementation of intrapreneurship in the enterprise. This will provide an opportunity to intensify the results of innovative activities in the enterprise, the implementation of entrepreneur-initiated business ideas using the situational approach, which will ensure the formation of sustainable competitive advantages of the company. Use of intrapreneurship in the enterprise will allow to more efficiently manage cash flow, to increase innovative susceptibility and to create the most favorable conditions for increasing entrepreneurial activity of the organization.
2. Azrilijana, A.N. (2002). Bol'shoj jekonomicheskij slovar' [Big economic dictionary]. Moskva : Institut novoj jekonomiki [The Institute of new economy],1280 [in Russian]
3. Zaharchenko, V.I. (1996). Spasti i sohranit' opytom drugih [To save and preserve the experiences of other]. Moskva : Delovaja zhizn', №7, 22-24. [ in Russian].
4. Zaharchenko, V.I. (1993). Opyt sozdanija regional'nyh predstavitel'stv mashinostroitel'nogo predprijatija [The experience of creating regional offices of the engineering enterprise] material nauk-prakt. Konf IJe UrO RAN, Ekaterinburg ,101-103 [in Russian]
5. Zaharchenko, N.V. (2015). Intraprenerstvo i aktyvizacija vysokotekhnologhichnoji dijaljnosti pidpryjemstv [Intrapreneurship and activation of high-tech activities of enterprises]. Problemy i perspektyvy rozvytku pidpryjemnyctva : zb.nauk.pracj Kharkivsjkogho nacionaljnogho avtomobiljno-dorozhnjogho universytetu. [Problems and prospects of entrepreneurship development: Collection of scientific papers of Kharkov National Automobile and Highway University], 2, 1(8), 104-112. [in Ukrainian].
6. Kredentsev, O.V. (2015). Ponyattya «vnutrishn'oorhanizatsiyne pidpryyemnytstvo»: teoretychnyy analiz problem [The concept of «internal organizational entrepreneurship»: a theoretical analysis of the problem]. Orhanizatsiyna psykholohiya. Ekonomichna psykholohiya [Organizational psychology. Economic psychology], 3, 66-73 [ in Ukrainian].
7. Kristensen, K.M. (2004). Reshenie problemy innovacij v biznese. Kak sozdat' rastushhij biznes i uspeshno podderzhivat' ego rost [The solution to the problem of innovation in business. How to create a growing business and successfully support its growth] / K.M. Kristensen, M.E. Rejnor. Moskva : Al'pina Biznes Buks, 2004, 290 [in English].
8. Ly`tvy`nenko, L.L. (2014). Adaptaciya yevropejs`kogo dosvidu realizaciyi intrapreners`ky`x strategij ukrayins`ky`my` pidpry`yemstvamy` [Adaptation of the European experience in the implementation of intrapreneurship strategies of Ukrainian enterprises]. Problemy` pidvy`shhennya efekty`vnosti infrastruktury` [The problem of improving the efficiency of infrastructure], 39, 67-71 [in Ukrainian].
9. Manenkov, K.M. (1987). Uskorenie nauchno-tehnicheskogo progressa na osnove rekonstrukcii [The acceleration of scientific and technical progress on the basis of reconstruction] – Kyyiv :Tehnika, 64 [in Russian].
10. Piters, T. (2005). Predstav'te sebe! Prevoshodstvo v biznese v jepohu razrushenij [Imagine! Business excellence in the era of destruction]. Stokgol'mskaja shkola jekonomiki v SPb. [Stockholm school of Economics in St. Petersburg], 35 [in Russian]
11. Tkachuk, (2015). O.M. Kreaty`vnist` u pidpry`yemny`cz`kij diyal`nosti [Creativity in business]. Global`ni ta nacional`no problemy` ekonomiky` [Global and national problems of Economics] , 7, 500-503 [in Ukrainian].
12. Hizrich, R. (1992). Predprinimatel'stvo ili kak zavesti sobstvennoe delo i dobit'sja uspehov [Entrepreneurship or how to start your own business and achieve success]. Moskva : Progress,160 [in English]
13. Pinchot, G., Pinchot, E. Intra-Corporate Entrepreneurship 1978. Retrieved from http://www.intrapreneur.com/MainPages/History/IntraCorp.Html.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.