Institutions socio-political organization of society in the conditions of formation of safety of the national economy
The article is devoted one of issues of the day of modern theoretical research – to national economic security. An author chosen the іnstituciоnal way of development of problem, here attracting attention on the institute of аmbivalance. Ambivalence is certain an author, as an inadequate, ambiguous conduct of subjects of market economy: from power to the citizens. To to presently ambivalence was probed in sociology and medicine. An author lays out own vision of reasons of economic security breach, accenting attention not on the earlier the expounded factors, but above all things on socially psychological factors in a that number on аmbivalance. The article reveals the essence of the paternalistic potential, which should be understood as the resourceprovided ability to provide social support and protection to certain groups of people for the realization of the goals of economic and social development. The dependence of the potential of paternalism from the interaction of the goals of economic and social development, which the state sets itself, as well as socio-economic institutions have been analyzed. The notion of the potential of paternalism, which means the correspondence between the possibility of providing assistance and the socially justified need for it, has been introduced into scientific circulation.
2. Zelenkov M.U. Theoretical and methodological problems of the theory of national security of the Russian Federation: monograph. - M. : Juridical Institute of MIIT, 2013. - 196 p.
3. Pankov V. Economic Security // Interlink. - 1992. - No 3. - pp.114.
4. Buchwald E., Glovatskaya N., Lazurenko S. Macroaspects of economic security: factors, criteria and indicators // Questions of Economics. - 1994. - No.12. - pp.25-35.
5.Volkov S.V. Orange Mirage : http:// salru.livejournal.com /2009/04.
6. Ambivalence of the economic nature of money and legal definition. [The electronic resource] : http:// www.gribov.ru/ economic_nature_money_legal_determination.html.
7. Weber M. Selected: the image of society. - M. : 1994. - 421 p.
8. Vichniac J. E. Union Organization in the French and British Iron and Steel Industries in the Late Ninteenth Century // Political Power and Social Theory. – 1987. – No.6. – pp. 321–349.
9. Romanov P.V. Power, management and control in organizations: anthropological researches of modern society. - Saratov: Saratov University Publishing House, 2003. - 315 p.
10. Grinberg T. Institutional Lessons in Market Transformation // Economy of Ukraine. - 2011. - No.1. - pp. 27-37.
11. Kozachenko G.V., Ponomarev V.P., Liashenko O.M. Economic security of the enterprise: the essence and mechanisms of provision: [monograph]. K. : Libra, 2003. – 280 p.
12. Temnickij A.L. Orientation working on paternalism and partnerships with management // Socis. - 2004. - N. 5. - pp. 26-37.
13. Krutjakova J. Economic security // RISC (Resources. Information. Supply. Competition.). - 2003. – No. 2. - pp.45-46.
14. Mostovaya I.V., Skorik A.P. Archetypes and landmarks of Russian mentality // Polis. - 1995. - No. 4. - pp.14-17.
15. Razumovskaya M.V. The life and works of François de La Rochefoucauld. François de La Rochefoucauld-Gallant philosopher «Around the world», - No. 5. November 2003. pp. 41-57.
16. Oyzerman T.I. Ambivalence of philosophy: Scientific publication - M. : «Canon +»ROOI «Rehabilitation», 2011. - 400 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.