Transformation processes in economics of Ukraine: the reality and ways to change
The subject of research is to study the ways of transforming Ukraine’s economy that can ensure more effective progress. The goal of the research is to study the proposed most effective ways of transforming Ukraine’s economy connected with the system of renewal of Ukrainian identity and subjectivity. The theoretical and methodological basis of the research was the project «Ukraine’s Economic Policy– Defining the Future»it was proposed by Ukrainian economists as a policy sense for ensuring the growth of the country's economy on a new technological basis. The results of scientific work focus on the reconstructive type of economic development, which, based on the disclosure of the subjects’ internal potential of the country’s socio-economic system, is capable of ensuring the functioning of a balanced national market and helping it incorporation in the system of world economic relations. Practical implications. The results of the research may be used to study problems of economic theory and national economy. Conclusions. The fourth industrial revolution is so large that around the world there is a rapid change in both the whole production systems and the administration and management systems. Ukraine, with its specific transformation period, needs to find the most optimal type of economic development, iscapable of ensuring the renewal of Ukrainian identity and subjectivity. The investigated reconstructive type of economic development can be used as a priority.
2. Brenner, R., (2014). Ekonomika global’noy turbulentnosti: razvityye kapitalisticheskiye ekonomiki v period ot dolgogo buma do polnogo spada, 1945 – 2005. [The economics of global turbulence: developed capitalist economies between long boom and full depression, 1945 – 2005.]. Moscow : Izd. domVyssheyshkolyekonomiki [in Russian].
3. Hrytsenko, A.A., (2017). Lohiko-istorychni zasady kardynalnykh ekonomichnykh zmin i perekhodu do rekonstruktyvnoho rozvytku [Logico-historical principles of fundamental economic changes and transition to reconstructive development]. Ekonomika Ukrainy [Economy of Ukraine].no. 5-6. pp. 39-57 [in Ukrainian].
4. Poslannia Prezydenta Ukrainy do Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy «Pro vnutrishnie ta zovnishnie stanovyshche Ukrainy v 2017 rotsi» [The President’s message of Ukraine to the VerkhovnaRada of Ukraine «On the internal and external situation of Ukraine in 2017»]. Retrieved from http://www.president.gov.ua/news/poslannya-prezidentaukrayini-do- verhovnoyi-radi-ukrayini-pr-43086 (10.08.2017) [in Ukrainian].
5. Vashkiv, O.P., (2017). Haluzeva struktura natsionalnoi ekonomiky Ukrainy ta postindustrialna ekonomika [Sectoral structure of the national economy of Ukraine and post-industrial economy]. Retrieved from http://dspace.tneu.edu.ua/bitstream (10.09.2017) [in Ukrainian].
6.Rozvytok informatsiinoho suspilstva v Ukraini u 2016 rotsi: osnovni tendentsii, faktoryv plyvu ta stan ITindustrii. Analitychna zapyska [The development of the information society in Ukraine in 2016: the main trends, factors of influence and the state of the IT industry. Analytical note].Retrieved from http://www.niss.gov.ua/ (10.09.2017) [in Ukrainian].
7.Ukraynskaya IT-otrasl’ v tsyfrakh y faktakh [Ukrainian IT-industry in figures and facts].Retrieved from http://itc.ua/news/ukrainskaya-it-otrasl-v-tsifrah-i-faktah/ (10.09.2017) [in Russian].
8. IT-industriia zainiala tretie mistse u strukturi eksportu Ukrainy [IT-industry ranked third place in the export structure of Ukraine]. Retrieved from http://www.eba.com.ua/static/press-releases/PressR_29092017 (09.10.2017) [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.