Financial policy in the system of state economic regulation
The research subject contains the theoretical and practical questions in the sphere of financial policy formation and implementation as an instrument of social and economic development. The article purpose is to improve statements to financial policy formation under institutional transformations of the economy. Methodology. The author has used a set of scientific methods, namely: systems approach, factor, analysis and synthesis. Results. In the article, approaches to the role of financial policy in the system of state economic regulation were developed. Financial policy priorities in order to stimulate economic growth were proposed. This paper focuses on vital question of implementation the institutional transformation in budgetary and tax policy, the necessity of government financial strategy formation. Practical implications. State financial policy and instruments of its implementation.
2. Zapatrina, I. (2007) Biudzhetnyi mekhanizm ekonomichnoho zrostannia [Budget mechanism of economic growth]. Kyiv: Institute of socio-economic strategy, 528 p.
3. Lisyak, L. (2009) Biudzhetna polityka u systemi derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku Ukrainy [Budget policy in the system of government socio-economic regulation in Ukraine]. Kyiv: DNNU AFU. 598 p.
4. Liutyi, I. (2009) Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady biudzhetnoi polityky [Theoretical and methodological basis of budgetary policy]. Finansy Ukrainy (Finance of Ukraine), 12, 13-19.
5. Chugunov, I. (2015). Dovhostrokova biudzhetna stratehiia v systemi ekonomichnoi tsyklichnosti [The long-term budgetary strategy in the cyclical economic system]. Visnyk Kyivskogo natsionalnogo torgovelnoeconomichnogo universytetu (Herald of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics), 5, 64-77
6. Chugunov, I., Pasichniy, M. (2016) Finansova polityka Ukrainy v umovakh hlobalizatsii ekonomiky [Financial policy in Ukraine in the terms of economic globalization] Visnyk Kyivskogo natsionalnogo torgovelnoeconomichnogo universytetu (Herald of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics), 5, 5-18
7. Davig, Troy, and Eric M. (2011) Leeper Monetary–fiscal policy interactions and fiscal stimulus. European Economic Review, 55 (2), 211-227
8. Fatás, A. and Ilian M. (2013) Policy volatility, institutions, and economic growth. Review of Economics and Statistics, vol. 95 (2), 362-376.
9. Chugunov, I., Makogon, V. (2016) Budget policy under economic transformation. Economic Annals-ХХI, 3-4 (2), 66-69.
10. Stiglitz J. (2006) Stability with Growth: Macroeconomics, Liberalization and Development / J. Stiglitz, J. A. Ocampo, S. Spiegel. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 352 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.