Analysis of the world precious metals market
Research subject – theoretical, methodological and organizational principles in the development of the precious metals world market. Research aim is to analyze the current state of the world market of precious metals. Research methods. The following general scientific methods are used in the work: system analysis; comparative method; logical generalization method; graphical and tabular methods; systematization method, which allowed to realize the conceptual unity of research. Research results of this study are that the main aspects of the development of the world precious metals market are determined at the present stage. In particular, the dynamics and pricing principles of precious metals that may be used by potential investors in their activities, as well as by the scientists who are investigating this issue, and the teachers in higher educational institutions during preparation for practical training courses, lectures on the issues of pricing and dynamics of the development in the precious metals world market. Branch of applying research results. Management of state policy in the field of election observation, in the educational process during the teaching of disciplines on the national economy, market studies, and world economy. Conclusions. The study found that: there is a tendency of rising prices for gold and palladium, while silver and platinum have become cheaper compared to the year 2016; pricing mechanism for precious metals is a multifactorial process; precious metals are indicators of the general condition in the world economy: gold is the most popular among investors; the platinum price reflects the real financial and economic processes; prices for silver and palladium are inelastic and depend on the needs of different industries; gold is the most liquid financial asset; ten countries retain the leadership positions in the structure of the gold and foreign exchange reserves, most of them show stable indicators, while a substantial increase in gold reserves is observed in Russia and China; a slight decrease in them is observed in Germany. economy, market studies, and world economy.
2. Morozov A.S. (2010). Evolyuciya ekonomichnoyi roli zolota [Evolution of the economic role of gold]. Ekonomika ta derzhava – The economy is in a state of affairs, 12, 53 – 57 [ In Ukrainian].
3. Dy`ba M.I., Vasy`lenko V.V. (2012). Klasy`fikaciya ta funkciyi bankivs`ky`x metaliv [Classification and functions of banking metals]. Zbirny`k naukovy`x pracz` Nacional`noyi podatkovoyi sluzhby` Ukrayiny` – Collection of scientific works of the National Tax Service of Ukraine, 1, 101 – 110 [ In Ukrainian].
4. Polyakova Yu.V. (2016). Svitovi ry`nky` dorogocinny`x metaliv v umovax global`noyi ekonomiky`[ World markets for precious metals in the global economy]. Ekonomichni nauky` – Economic sciences, 9. Available on: http://journals.iir.kiev.ua/index.php/ec_n/article/view/3059 [ In Ukrainian].
5. Doskochy`ns`ka L.S. (2017). Svitovi ry`nky` dorogocinny`x metaliv v umovax finansovoyi globalizaciyi: avtoref. dy`s... kand. ekon. nauk: 08.00.02 [World markets of precious metals in conditions of financial globalization: author's abstract. Dis ... Cand. econ Sciences: 08.00.02]. L`viv. nacz. un-t im. I.Ya. Franka. – Lviv. nats Un-t them. I. Ya Franko, 22. [ In Ukrainian].
6. Ukray`nskaya By`rzha Dragocennыx Metallov [Ukrainian Precious Metals Exchange]. Available on: http://www.gold9999.ua/ [ In Ukrainian].
7. Ajzyatulova Y`., Todorov V. Y`nvestorы splavlyayut zoloto [Investors fuse gold]. Available on: https://www.gazeta.ru/business/2014/11/06/6290885.shtml [In Russian].
8. Pochemu cenы na zoloto padayut? [Why do gold prices fall?]. Shvejczary`ya Delovaya – Switzerland Business, 21.07.2015. Available on: http://business-swiss.ch/2015/07/tseny-na-zoloto-padayut/ [In Russian].
9. Sy`dorova E. Pallady`j podorozhal do maksy`muma 16 let [Palladium rose to a maximum of 16 years]. InsiderPro. - 09.06.2017. Available on: https://ru.insider.pro/topnews/2017-06-09/palladij-podorozhal-domaksimuma-za-16-let/ [In Russian].
10. Enhancing the Wealth of Nations: Gold and Sovereign Wealth Funds // World Gold Council. – 27.09.2017. Available on: https://www.gold.org/research/gold-and-sovereign-wealth-funds/.
11. Dragocennыe Metallы [Precious Metals]. Available on: http://gold-silver.com.ua/[In Russian].
12. My`rovыe tovarnыe rыnky` [World commodity markets]. Available on: http://cmmarket.ru/ [In Russian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.