General public pension insurance in Ukraine's pension provisional system
The subject of the study is theoretical approaches to the interpretation of the essence and principles of the introduction and successful operation of the multi-level pension system, in particular the system of compulsory state pension insurance, as well as the system of non-state pension provision. Thepurposeofthearticle – is a comprehensive analysis of the system of compulsory state social insurance and insurance premiums on compulsory state pension insurance, as well as practices of its application in Ukraine. Theoretical and methodological basis of research is: general principles of the system of compulsory state pension insurance, as well as the system of non-state pension provision in Ukraine, legislative acts, scientific works of scientists in the field of economics and pensions, theoretical approaches and approaches to the introduction of a cumulative system of compulsory state pension insurance in Ukraine. Research results. The article deals with the system of pensions of Ukraine and the place of compulsory state pension insurance in it, the role and place of state pension insurance as a component of the social insurance system is determined. It is determined that for Ukraine in the future, it is necessary to form a multilevel system of pensions. The field of application of the research results is that the theoretical positions and recommendations presented in the work generalize the functioning of the system of social protection of the population, and in this regard, the representatives of the Pension Fund and NPF can pay attention to this. Conclusions.The need for reforming pensions is due to a number of objective factors: economic, demographic, socio-political. Today, this problem is particularly relevant in many countries of the world, regardless of the level of economic development, due to the aging population, the change in its age structure, the complication of the economic situation. However, it must be resolved carefully by weighing up all the factors and possibilities of both the state and its citizens. It is necessary to take into account national traditions and mentality of people. The new pension system, especially its accumulative part, aims at raising economic independence and the responsibility of citizens for their personal well-being after retirement. This should force people to think today about what they will get after completing their work, increase their interest in controlling the proper payment of employers' insurance funds to the Pension Fund.
2. Koval O.P. Prospects for the introduction of a compulsory accumulative pension system in Ukraine: Impact on Economic Security: Monograph / O.P. Koval. - K. : NISS, 2012. - 240 p.
3. Law of Ukraine «On non-state pension provision» Adopted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine from 09.07.2003 № 1057 – IV [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1057-15
4. Medinskaya T.V., Bodnaruk I.L. Non-state pension insurance in Ukraine: state, development prospects and features of taxation // Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice: a collection of scientific works - No. 2 (13). - Kharkiv: KhIBS Publishers UBS NBU, 2012. - P. 310-318.
5. Melnichuk V. Reform, which will provide a decent pension // Uriadovy Courier. - 2009. - No. 133. - July 25 - P. 5 6. On compulsory state pension insurance: Law of Ukraine dated July 9 2003, No. 1058-IV with amendments. - [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/cgibin/laws/main.cgi.
7. Results of the development of the system of non-state pension provision as of June 30, 2017. - [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://nfp.gov.ua/files/17_Dep_Repetska/NPF_II_kv%202017.pdf
8. Since 2019, a cumulative pension system is in place. - [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://buhgalter.com.ua/news/soctsialniy-zahist/z-2019-roku-zaprovadzhuyetsya-nakopichuvalna-pensiyna-sistema/
9. Stozok L. Directions of improvement of the system of state pension insurance in Ukraine: [consideration of the main directions of further improvement of the system of state pension insurance in Ukraine] // Ukraine: aspects of labor. - 2006. - No. 1. - P. 13-18.
10. The modern pension system of Ukraine. - [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https: //pensia.ua/ru/baza-znan/pensiyna-enciklopedia/item/699-suchasna-pensiina-systema-ukrainy
11. What surprises did Ukrainian pension reform prepare for - [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://ukr.media/politics/325416/
12. Zelenko V.A. Modern pension systems of post-Soviet countries and experience of Ukraine: [pension systems of the countries of the CIS and Ukraine] // Actual problems of the economy. - 2008. - No. 8. - P. 159-166.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.