The features of national recruiting
The meaning of the word «recruiting» comes from French «recruit», «to recruit», that is to take someone, to enlist, to recruit by someone, to take on service for pay. Today, so in abbreviated form call search and recruitment of qualified specialists for a fee. The recruitment of potential candidates for establishment with them the labour relations consists of such stages: conducting of a recruiting campaign; forming the database about potential applicants; drawing up the list vacant or such which can become vacant, positions and jobs; formulating the requirements to candidates for each position; search and the analysis of information on potential candidates for positions in the database; first acquaintance with potential candidates for each concrete position; selection of the most competitive candidate for a position among other; recruiting of the worker and registration with him the labour relations; adaptation of the worker to a workplace and collective. In order to identify selection criteria it is necessary to determine the worker’s qualities which are necessary for a kind of activity. Criteria should be formed so that they comprehensively characterized the worker according experience, state of health and personal characteristics. The subject of research is the staff recruitment. The aim of the article is to study the features of national recruiting, to implement the complex analysis of criteria, technologies and methods which are used during internal and external recruiting and to specify a role of the recruiting agencies in search and staff recruitment. The results of the study can be used in management of the modern domestic enterprises and organizations. Therefore, recruiting is the complex multi-stage and many-sided process. Quality of implementation depends on the professional level of service of personnel in general, and those employees who are responsible for staff recruitment, and its effectiveness directly influences on the final results and extent of achievement by the organization of the strategic and operational objectives of production and economic activity. When determining suitability of candidates to hiring in the organization use a wide range of various methods, each of which, and especially their complex, promote high-quality staff recruitment.
2. Krushelnytska O.V. Upravlinnia personalom: [navchalnyi posibnyk] [Personnel Management: [tutorial]] / O.V. Krushelnytska, D.P. Melnychuk. – K.: Kondor, 2003. – 296 s.
3. Murashko M.I. Menedzhment personalu: Navch. posib. [Personnel Management: Teaching manual] / M.I. Murashko – K.: T-vo «Znannia», KOO, 2008. – 435 s.
4. Petiukh V.M. Upravlinnia personalom: [navch. - metod. posibnyk dlia samostiinoho vyvchennia dystsypliny] [Personnel Management: [tutor. - method. manual for independent study of discipline] / V.M. Petiukh – K.: KNEU, 2000. – 124 s.
5. Pysarevska H.I. Orhanizatsiia protsesu zovnishnoho rekrutynhu [Organization of the process of external recruiting] / H.I. Pysarevska [Elektronnyi resurs] – Rezhym dostupu: http://business-inform.net/export_pdf/businessinform-2015-2_0-pages-296_301.pdf
6. Sallyvan Dzh. 25 osnovnыkh tendentsii, problem y voz- mozhnostei rekrutynha v 2014 hodu [25 major trends, challenges and recruitment opportunities in 2014] / Dzh. Sallyvan [Эlektronnыi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupa : http://www.kakdelat.ru/about/life. php?ID=6335
7. Siemieniak Ya.S. Osoblyvosti nadannia rekrutynhovykh posluh v Ukraini v suchasnykh ekonomichnykh umovakh [Features of providing recruiting services in Ukraine in modern economic conditions] / Ya.S. Siemieniak [Elektronnyi resurs] – Rezhym dostupu: http:// file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/2914-5870-1-SM.pdf
8. Khmil F.I. Upravlinnia personalom [Management the staff] / F.I. Khmil. – K.: Akademvydav, 2006. – 488 s
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.