The investments as a part of management personal financial
The article deals with investments as a component of personal finance management, which is designed to provide higher incomes than risk-free savings. The subject of work is a set of internal relations that arise in the process of financial management and are associated with the decision of the person to invest their own free funds. The purpose of the work is to justify the place of investment in the system of personal finance management. In the course of research, an analysis, synthesis as methods of theoretical knowledge of phenomena has been used. Comparisons and measurements are used as empirical methods for the conducted research. Separate conclusions of the study were obtained after analysing the dynamics of consumer price indices and interest rates for 2008-2016 in Ukraine and the interpretation of the Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) by G. Markovitz. The results of the work are the formulation of the thesis that risk investment instruments as a component of personal finance management must meet the requirements of real incomes determined by Fisher equation. The combination of risk assets in the process of managing personal finances and the use of the theory by G. Markovits in the practice of Ukrainian households- investors arises in the area of application of the practical implications in this sphere of financial science.
2. Doxody ta vytraty naselennya Ukrayiny [Incomes and expenses of the population of Ukraine] [Site of State Statistics Committee of Ukraine] (n.d.). ukrstat.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (2017, August, 5) [in Ukrainian]
3. Struktura sukupnych vytrat domogospodarstv [Structure of total household expenditures] [Site of State Statistics Committee of Ukraine] (n.d.). ukrstat.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (2017, August, 1) [in Ukrainian]
4. Kizyma T.O. (2010) Finansy domohospodarstv [Finance households]. Kyiv: Znannia [in Ukrainian].
5. Yasyns`ka N. (2015) Upravlinnya osobystymy finansamy [Personal finance management]. L`viv : Vydavnycztvo Lvivskoyi politexniky [in Ukrainian].
6. Videolekcii po finansovoj gramotnosti [Video classes on financial literacy] [Site of Higher School of Economics National Research University] (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8rTvFRyq Oc&index=3&list=PL-U1Z5tJ1i-aYDIzC1tW9stDXN4pVt704 (2017, April, 1) [in Russian]
7. Samuelson, P.A. & Nordhaus, W. D. Ekonomika [Economics] (18th ed., rev.). Moscow: Viliams [in Russian].
8. Fisher equation [Wikipedia]. Retrieved from : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_equation (2017, August, 1) [in English].
9. Oficijnij sajt Derzhavnogo komitetu statystyky Ukrayiny [Site of State Statistics Committee of Ukraine] (n.d.). ukrstat.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (2017, August, 1) [in Ukrainian]
10. Oficijnij sajt Nacional`nogo banku Ukrayiny [Site of National Bank of Ukraine] (n.d.). www.bank.gov.ua Retrieved from https://www.bank.gov.ua/ (2017, August, 1) [in Ukrainian]
11. Fabocci F. (2000) Upravlenie investicijami [Investment management]. Moscow: INFRA-M [in Russian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.