Strategic Planning in the system of state regulation of ecological and economic development of Ukraine
Purpose. The purpose of scientific problem is to ground the importance of strategic planning of ecological and economic development and the allocation applied aspects of its implementation in Ukraine. Methodology. Methodology work of this article is theoretical and methodological basis of the study and fundamental principles of the system approach, methods of scientific abstraction, analysis and synthesis, induction and deduction, dialectic method of knowledge of economic phenomena, the relevant provisions of the economic planning and state regulation of ecological and economic development Results. The article introduced place of planning in the process of state regulation of ecological and economic development. Presented the features of strategic planning in the field of state regulation of ecological and economic development.. In the article specified on the features of strategic planning in the field of state regulation of ecological and economic development. There was determined that the fundamental strategic objectives must be sustainable development. Conclusions. Planning system of state regulation of ecological and economic development is a very important process. The effectiveness of planning determines the effectiveness of management actions in general. Strategic planning of environmental regulation and economic development must be based more on the economic development, natural resources and resource efficiency.
2. Olefirenko O.V. Kontseptual’ni osnovy formuvannya ekolohichnoho upravlinnya v Ukrayini [Conceptual bases of formation of environmental management in Ukraine]. Aktual’ni problemy derzhavnoho upravlinnya, 2014, № 1, P. 72-80.
3. Kravchenko O.V. Ponyattya stratehiyi rozvytku pidpryyemstva [Concept development strategy] http://uabs.edu.ua/images/stories/docs/K_BOA/kravchenko_023.pdf
4. Zbars’kyy V.K. Sutnist’ ponyattya «stratehiya rozvytku» maloho pidpryyemstva [Essence of the concept of «development strategy» for small business]. Naukovyy visnyk Natsionalʹnoho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannya Ukrayiny. Ser. : Ekonomika, ahrarnyy menedzhment, biznes, 2013, №181(6), P. 36-45.
5. Smentyna N.V. Osoblyvosti metodolohiyi stratehichnoho planuvannya v systemi derzhavnoho upravlinnya sotsial’no-ekonomichnym rozvytkom terytoriy. [Features of methodology of strategic planning in public administration socio-economic development of territories]. Visnyk Sums’koho derzhavnoho universytetu. Ser. : Ekonomika, 2013, № 4, P.67-80.
6. Voskresens’ka O.Ye., Savchuk O.A. Rozshyrennya instrumentariyu stratehichnoho planuvannya [Expanding strategic planning tools] Ekonomichni innovatsiyi : Zb. nauk. pr. – Odesa : IPREED NAN Ukrayiny, 2011. – № 45, P. 55-60.
7. Harbar V.V. Ekonomichna sutnist’ ponyattya staloho rozvytku fermers’koho hospodarstva. [The economic essence of the concept of sustainable development of farming]. Ekonomika APK, 2014, № 1, P. 136-141.
8. Kolesnyk Yu.L. Moral’no-ekolohichne vykhovannya – skladova dukhovnosti osobystosti. [Moral and environmental education as spiritual component of individual]. Dukhovnist’ osobystosti., 2012, № 3, P. 78-86.
9. Trehobchuk V. Kontseptsiya staloho rozvytku dlya Ukrayiny. [The concept of sustainable development for Ukraine]. Visnyk Natsional’noyi akademiyi nauk Ukrayiny, 2002, № 2, P. 31-40.
10. Dolishniy M.I., Trehobchuk V.M., Hutsulyak H.D. Stan navkolyshn’oho seredovyshcha i yoho vplyv na trudovi resursy L’vivs’koyi oblasti. [The environment and its impact on labor in Lviv region]. Chernivtsi, Prut, 1999, P. 149-150.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.