Analysis of the current state of pension system in Ukraine
Subject of research are theoretical and practical issues of functioning and development of state and non-state pension funds in Ukraine. The purpose of writing the article is a scientific substantiation of the theoretical foundations of formation of pension, identifying peculiarities of its functioning in Ukraine and development of recommendations regarding ways to improve its further development. The methodology of work. The work is done on the basis of studies of modern scientific views on the definition of the nature and development of the pension system and private pension insurance in Ukraine. The results of the work. The aging population and the rising proportion of the elderly increased social and financial burden on the working population and caused high attention of modern society to the development of the pension system. Building a well-functioning state and non-state pension funds in Ukraine means creating a new powerful mechanism for pension provision. The importance of such funds is determined by their ability to be a significant source of support for social standards and at the same time a battery of internal investment resources for the accelerated development of the national economy. Practical significance of the obtained results. Theoretical provisions and conclusions of this study are of practical importance in the process of improving the mechanism of financial provision of the system of social protection of the population. Conclusions. Improving pension reform will respond to the improvement of the whole economic system, because the establishment of an accumulation Fund and the system of private pension funds would create additional incentives for the release of the shadow economy and will serve as a great potential financial resources for investment and economic development. Advantages of a funded system is that it does not depend on population issues, provides investment resources of the economy, by raising funds that are accumulated in it, provides personalization and individualization of accumulated funds and provides differentiation of pensions depending on the personal savings of the person. The main threats at the introduction of a funded system are : depreciation of pension savings due to inflation.
2. Drobot Ja.V. Problemy ta naprjamky reformuvannja pensijnoi' systemy v Ukrai'ni [Problems and directions of reforming the pension system in Ukraine] // Finansovyj prostir. – 2016. – №1(21). – S. 63-66.
3. Pidsumky rozvytku systemy nederzhavnogo pensijnogo zabezpechennja 2016 roku [The results of the development of the system of nonstate pension in 2016] : http://www.dfp.gov.ua/fileadmin/downloads/dpn/npf_2kv_2016.pdf.
4. Ptashhenko L.O., Shherbak R.M. Problemy formuvannja efektyvnoi' finansovo zbalansovanoi' pensijnoi' systemy v Ukrai'ni [Problems of formation of effective financial balanced pension system in Ukraine] // Formuvannja rynkovyh vidnosyn v Ukrai'ni. – 2008. – №8(87). – S. 65-71.
5. Mnyh M.V. Strahuvannja ta jogo rol' u zabezpechenni social'nogo zahystu naselennja [Insurance and its role in ensuring social protection] //Finansy Ukrai'ny. – 2007. – №6. – S. 39–45.
6. Maslichuk S.A. Finansovi aspekty reformuvannja pensijnyh system [Financial aspects of the reform of pension systems] / Naukovi zapysky Nacional'nogo universytetu «Ostroz'ka akademija», serija «Ekonomika». – 2014. – №25. – S. 119–124.
7. Oficijnyj sajt Эkonomyko-pravovaja byblyoteka [Official site of the Economic-legal library] : http://www.vuzlib.
8. Partyn G., Tyvonchuk O. Rol' nebankivs'kyh finansovyh poserednykiv u finansuvanni innovacijnogo rozvytku [Role of non-Bank financial intermediaries in financing innovative development] // Visnyk Nacional'nogo banku Ukrai'ny. – 2005. – № 5. – S.46–51.
9. Vse pro nederzhavni pensijni fondy [All non-state pension funds] : http://money.donetsk.ua/vse-pro-nederzhavni-pensijni-fondy.html.
10. Koval' O.P. Motyvacija uchasti robotodavciv ta robitnykiv u systemi nederzhavnogo pensijnogo zabezpechennja [Motivation for participation of employers and workers in the system of nongovernmental pension provision] // Strategichni priorytety. – 2011. – № 3.– S. 96–101.
11. G'uzyk T. Zberegty platnyka – popovnyty bjudzhet [So Keep payer to Fund the budget] // Visnyk Pensijnogo fondu Ukrai'ny. – 2012. – № 9 (123). – S. 20-22.
12. Pension system in Ukraine. Essential facts and numbers [Pension system in Ukraine. Essential facts and numbers] / Ministry of labour and social policy of Ukraine, Pension fund of Ukraine. – K: Ministry of labour and social policy of Ukraine, 2008. – R.3.
13. Krehovec'ka L.G. Vykorystannja dosvidu zarubizhnyh krai'n u stvorenni tryrivnevoi' pensijnoi' systemy Ukrai'ny [Use of experience of foreign countries in creation of three-level pension system of Ukraine] // Demografija ta social'na ekonomika: nauk.-ekonom. ta susp.-polit. zhurn. – 2010. – № 2 (14). – S. 123-130.
14. Oficijnyj sajt Nacional'noi' komisii', shho zdijsnjuje derzhavne reguljuvannja u sferi rynkiv finansovyh poslug. [Official website of the National Commission, carrying out state regulation in the sphere of financial services markets] : http://www.dfp.gov.ua
15. Bragin S., Makarenko O. Nederzhavni pensijni fondy na neefektyvnomu fondovomu rynku: pryklad Ukrai'ny. [Private pension funds in the inefficient stock market: the example of Ukraine] // Visnyk NBU. – 2011.– № 2.– S.44-47.
16. Zajchuk B.O. Pensijnyj fond i problemy social'nogo zahystu naselennja v suchasnyh umovah [Pension Fund and the social protection of the population in modern conditions] // Problemy social'nogo zahystu v Ukrai'ni : materialy nauk.-prakt. konf. – ChJuK : Juryst, 1996.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.