Peculiarities of increasing perconnament labor productivity at agricultural enterprises under the conditions of financial destabilization
The purpose of the work is to analyze the existing approaches to the definition of the concept of «motivation», assess the level of productivity of agricultural enterprises, determine the list of methods for motivating labor in the agricultural sector, identify factors of influence on labor productivity, and form directions for increasing labor productivity. The subject of the study is the development of theoretical and practical provisions for increasing the labor productivity of personnel in agricultural enterprises. Methods of research. The methodological basis of the study is the method of system analysis and formalization of complex structures, generalizations and scientific abstraction, the fundamental provisions of the enterprise's economy and management of their activities, modern concepts of personnel management. The empirical basis of the study was the work of domestic and foreign scientists on the problems of increasing the labor productivity of personnel. Results of the work. The article is devoted to the development of theoretical and practical provisions for increasing the labor productivity of personnel in agricultural enterprises. The approaches of scientists to the interpretation of the essence of the concept of motivation are analyzed and grouped. The main directions of increasing labor productivity are proposed and indicators of labor quality assessment at agricultural enterprises are highlighted. Application area. The scientific provisions and practical recommendations formulated in the article make it possible to increase the productivity of personnel at agricultural enterprises. Conclusions. Proposed interpretation of the concept of motivation, which is understood as the totality of motives, units of measurement of motivation, which, under the influence of objective and subjective factors of the external and internal environment, direct the employee to perform certain actions in order to obtain the expected result. Factors that adversely affect the increase in labor productivity include the de-industrialization of agricultural production, the reduction of crop yields and livestock productivity, excessive employment, and inefficient organization of production. The methods of non-material motivation of workers are defined, namely: the introduction of various forms of labor organization; Creating a favorable climate in the team; Strengthening the incentive function of wages; Providing social guarantees, additional benefits and rewards.
2. Lyshenko M.O.,Mykhailov V.V. Osoblyvosti pidvyshchennia produktyvnosti pratsi v suchasnykh umovakh rozvytku silskoho hospodarstva [Features of increasing labor productivity in the current conditions of agricultural development]. Bulletin of the Sumy National Agrarian University, vol.1, 2011, 2-3 p.
3. Paronian A.S., Paronian A.A. Motyvatsiia pratsi ta rehuliuvannia zainiatosti trudovykh resursiv sela [Motivation of labor and regulation of employment of rural labor resources]. Kiev: New technologies, vol. 3, 2011, 116-119 p.
4. Nazaryshyn R. Fundamentalni poniattia motyvatyky yak nauky pro motyvatsiiu pratsi [Fundamental concepts of motivation as a science of motivation of work]. Ukraine: aspects of labor, vol. 3, 2013, 38-42 p.
5. Babenko A.H., Vasylieva O.O. Osoblyvosti vidtvorennia trudovoho potentsialu v ahrarnomu sektori Ukrainy [Peculiarities of the reproduction of labor potential in the agrarian sector of Ukraine]. Ukraine: aspects of labor, vol. 5, 2012, 38-45 p.
6. Shatokhina M.A., Blazhko M.A. Motyvy zainiatosti naselennia v ahrarnii sferi [Motives of employment in the agricultural sector]. Kiev: The Economic Institute of Economics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, vol.1, 2004, 149-159 p.
7. Malik M.Y., Shpykuliak O.H. Kadrovyi potentsial ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv: Upravlinskyi aspekt [Personnel potential of agrarian enterprises: Management aspect]. Kiev: NSC «IEA», 2005, 370 p.
8. Diiesperov V.S. Efektyvnist vyrobnytstva u silskohospodarskomu pidpryiemstvi [Efficiency of production in an agricultural enterprise].Kiev: NSC «IEA», 2008, 340 p.
9. Vasylieva O. O. Napriamy zrostannia produktyvnosti pratsi u silskomu hospodarstvi [Directions of labor productivity growth in agriculture]. Taurian State Agro-Technical University, vol. 2, 2013, 84-93 p.
10. Oliinyk T. I., Oliinyk I. O. Produktyvnist pratsi ta strukturni zminy v silskomu hospodarstvi [Labor productivity and structural changes in agriculture]. Economy AIC, vol. 4, 2006, 122-127 p.
11. Vasylieva O.O. Produktyvnist pratsi v silskomu hospodarstvi: faktory ta shliakhy pidvyshchennia [Labor productivity in agriculture: factors and ways to improve]. Proceedings of the Tauride Agrotechnological State University (economic sciences), vol. 1, 2014, 70-75 p.
12. Sheludko L.V., Sheludko R.M. Shliakhy pidvyshchennia produktyvnosti pratsi u silskomu hospodarstvi [Ways to increase labor productivity in agriculture]. Sumy Journal of National Agrarian University. Series: Economics and Management, vol. 8, 2014, 93-97 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.