Formation of the conceptual model of the organizational-economic management mechanism
Objective: to develop a structural presentation of the content of the organizational and economic management mechanism. Research methods: abstract-logical, analysis and synthesis, induction and deduction, comparison, justification, generalization, evaluation, systemic and complex approaches. The results: typological analysis of definitions «mechanism», «economic mechanism», «organizational mechanism», «economic mechanism», «organizational and economic mechanism» was done. This allowed to substantiate the content of the organizational and economic management mechanism, which is determined by: the set of interacting subjects of management and their goals; objects of target impact, realizing management functions; a variety of methods, tools and levers of management. The main principles of formation and improvement of the conceptual model of the organizational and economic management mechanism are defined: purposefulness - the mechanism's correspondence to the goals of functioning and development; systematic - ordering and structured interaction of all elements of the functioning mechanism; the maximum possible realization of the potential; adaptability - rapid response to various changes in the external environment; complexity of coverage of tasks to be solved; coherence of interests of subjects of the organizational and economic mechanism of functioning; Innovation - the orientation of the organizational and economic mechanism of functioning for innovative development. It is established that the general structure of the management mechanism should be disclosed in accordance with the specific features of the specific field of activity, the specific characteristics of the managed system and depends on the material, technical, personnel, financial, information, regulatory, scientific and methodological conditions for the operation of the control facility. As a result of the study, a conceptual model of the organizational and economic management mechanism was developed. Scope of application of the results: the developed structural representation of the content of the organizational and economic management mechanism is a universal scheme and can be applied as a basic model of the organizational and economic mechanism of functioning of the entire national economy, individual regions, and also any industry or enterprise. Conclusions: The organizational and economic management mechanism is a multifaceted, multidimensional system that contains a set of interacting subjects, methods, instruments and processes of influence. The effectiveness of the organizational and economic management mechanism is assessed by performance indicators that allow to identify the problem areas of the current mechanism, the effectiveness of the methods, tools and levers that govern the operation of the management object.
2. Abalkin, L.I. Izbrannye trudy. Na puti k reforme. Hozyaj-stvennyj mekhanizm razvitogo socialisticheskogo obshchestva. Novyj tip ehkonomiche-skogo myshleniya. Perestrojka: puti i problem [On the road to reform. Economic mechanism of a developed socialistsociety. A new type of economic thinking. Restructuring: pathways and problems]. –V 4-h tt. T. ІІ. –M.: EHkonomika, 2000. –267 s.
3. Sovremennyj strategicheskij analiz: uchebnoe posobie [Contemporary strategic analysis : study guide]/ E.YU. Kuznecova[i dr.] ; pod red. prof., d-ra ehkon. nauk E.YU. Kuznecova.–Ekaterinburg : Izd-vo Ural. un-ta, 2016.–131 s.
4. URL: http:// www.nobelprize.org; http://www.nobel-winners.com/Economics/; http://n-t.ru/nl/ek/.
5. Izmalkov, S.B., Sonin, K.I., YUdkevich, M.M. Teoriya ehkonomicheskih mekhaniz-mov (Nobelevskaya premiya po ehkonomike 2007 g.) [The theory of economic mechanisms (Nobel prize in Economics in 2007 g)] // Voprosy ehkonomiki. –2008. –No 1. –C. 4–26.
6. Slepov, V.A., Burlachkov, V.K., Ordov, K.V. O teorii ehkonomicheskih mekhaniz-mov [On the theory of economic mechanisms] // Finansy i kredit. –2011. –No 24. –C. 2–8.
7. Grant, R.M. Sovremennyj ehkonomicheskij analiz [Modern economic analysis]. –7-e izd./Per. s angl. –SPb.: Piter, 2016 –511s. –(Seriya «Klassika MBA»).
8. Arzumanyan, R. Strategicheskij analiz i instrumenty strategii [Strategic analysis and strategy tools] / R.Arzuma-nyan. –Erevan ։NOF «Noravank», 2016. –328 s. 9. Pan'kov, A.M., Hohlov, D.A. Labirinty strategii. 8K [The maze strategy. 8K] –M.: OOO «Mann, Iva-nov i Ferber», 2016. –142 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.