Sustainable development as a basis for growth of the national economy: problems, ways of solving
The purpose of this article is to study the features of sustainable development as a balanced system that can ensure the growth of the national economy. Namely, the construction of an integral system of sustainable development of the national economy with the identification of its main components, the definition of goals, the main development trends, problems and possible solutions that will lead to a balanced growth of the Ukrainian economy. The subject of the study is a holistic, balanced system of sustainable development of the national economy. Methodology. Data for the study were taken from scientific publications and empirically determined the composition of a balanced system of sustainable development of the national economy. Using the system approach, methods of analysis and synthesis, the composition of the main types of potentials ensuring the implementation of the three main subsystems of sustainable development of the national economy: social, economic and ecological. On the basis of the content analysis, the most pressing problems of sustainable development have been identified and, using the causal method, the main causes and consequences of the current state of development of the national economy have been clarified. Results of the work. The choice of the system approach in the study of the sustainable development of the national economy is substantiated. The characteristics of the main properties of the system are analyzed: stability, stability. The essence of the understanding of the concept of «sustainable development», «off-balance development of the economic system» and the author's understanding of the definition of «sustainable development of the national economy» have been analyzed. The composition of an integral, balanced system of sustainable development of the national economy is disclosed. The goals of sustainable development approved by world leaders at the UN Summit on sustainable development are analyzed; tasks to integrate the goals of sustainable development into the ukrainian economy of development, taking into account national specifics. A systematic approach is proposed for clarifying the essence of the national aggregate potential with the isolation of its individual subsystems and elements, assuming the interconnectedness of all elements of the potentials that complement each other. The actual problems and ways of their solution with each subsystem of sustainable development of the national economy are analyzed. Scope of application of the results. State and regional management of sustainable development, in particular ecological, economic, social direction. Conclusions. Having reviewed the features of sustainable development of the national economy, current trends and problems in the formation of its integrated system, it is necessary to focus on the conceptual aspects that are key in creating a full-fledged integrated operating system of sustainable development. Regulation and coordination of the interaction of its subsystems will allow to pass to higher levels of development with quantitative and qualitative development of potentials. However, it is necessary to further address pressing issues, namely: to carry out social reorganization to harmonize the attitude of society to nature; to improve the system of accounting for natural resources, the economic evaluation of the natural resource potential, monitoring of the ecological condition of the territories; to strengthen economic influence on violators of environmental legislation by improving the current system of fines and controls; development and implementation of activities related to the scientifically based framework for structuring the potential for structural and technological reconstruction of the country's economy; accelerate the transformation of domestic government mechanisms for effective decision-making; implementation of innovative decision-making mechanisms that would connect the public, private and public sectors; development and implementation of multilateral regional agreements between the regions on how to move together towards an ecological, economic and social balance; further development of the e-governance system as a key factor in the integrative effectiveness of further reforms in the course of socio-economic reforms to achieve a balanced development of the national economy.
2. Deyii G. Poza zrostannyam. EkonomIchna teorIya stalogo rozvitku [Beyond growth. Sustainable Development Economics] : [per. z angl.] – K. : Intelsfera, 2002. – 312 s.
3. Vilna entsiklopediya «Vikipediya» [The free encyclopedia «Wikipedia»] : http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustoychivoe_razvitie.
4. Chernichko T.V., Chernichko S.F. Zabezpechennya zbalansovanogo rozvitku ekonomIchnoYi sistemi v kontekstI pIdvischennya rIvnya konkurentospromozhnostI natsIonalnoYi ekonomIki [Ensuring sustainable development of the economic system in the context of improving the competitiveness of the national economy] // EkonomIka I suspIlstvo. – 2016. – № 3. – S. 103-108.
5. Korikov A.M., Safyanova E.N. Osnovyi sistemnogo analiza i teorii system [Fundamentals of system analysis and systems theory] – Tomsk : TGU, 2005. – 320 s.
6. Vasyutkina N.V. Upravlinnya stalim rozvitkom pidpriemstv: teoretiko-metodologIchniy aspekt [Sustainability management companies: Theoretical aspects]: monografIya. – KiYiv, Vidavnitstvo LIra-K, 2014. – 334 s.
7. Cannon W. B. The Wisdom of the Body [The Wisdom of the Body] – New York : Norton, 1936.
8. Carton I.F. S. Progress Toward the Applications of Systems Science Concepts to Biology [Progress Toward the Applications of Systems Science Concepts to Biology] / A. Schindler, F. Yates, D. Marsh, // Army Research Office. – Arlington, 1972. – 65 p.
9. Melnik L.G. Osnovi stIykogo rozvitku : navch. posIbn. dlya pIslyadipl. osvIti [Fundamentals of Sustainable Development: A manual for postgraduate education] – Sumi : UnIv. kn., 2006. – 383 s.
10. Tsili stalogo rozvitku 2016-2030 [The objectives of sustainable development 2016-2030] : http://www.un.org.ua/ua/tsili-rozvytku-tysiacholittia/tsili-staloho-rozvytku
11. Tsili stalogo rozvitku: UkraYina. NatsIonalnI konsultatsIYi [The goals of sustainable development: Ukraine. National consultations] : http://sdg.org.ua/ua/resources-2/206-2016-08-08-14-16-03
12. StrukturnI reformi ekonomIki:dosvId, Instituti, strategIYi dlya UkraYini: [monografIya] [Structural reform of the economy: the experience, institutions, strategies for Ukraine [monograph] / O.I. Amosha, S.S. Aptekar, M. G. BIlopolskiy, S.I. YurIy ta in. – IEP NAN UkraYini, TNEU MONMS UkraYini. – Ter- nopIl: Ekonomichna dumka TNEU, 2011. – 848 s.
13. SotsIalno-ekonomichniy potentsial stalogo rozvitku UkraYini ta YiYi regIonIv: natsIonalna dopovId [Socioeconomic potential of sustainable development of Ukraine and its regions: national report] / za red. akad. NAN UkraYini E.M. LIbanovoYi, akad. NAAN UkraYini M.A. Hvesika. – K.: DU IEPSR NAN UkraYini, 2014. – 776 s.
14. Sistemna kriza v UkraYinI: peredumovi, riziki, shlyahi podolannya: analIt. dop. [Systemic Crisis in Ukraine: preconditions, risks and ways to overcome: analytical supplement] / za zag. red. Ya. A. ZhalIla. – K. : NISD, 2014. – 132 s.
15. Lagun M.I. EkonomIchniy potentsIal yak osnova rozvitku bIznesu [Economic potential as the basis of business] // Formuvannya rinkovih vIdnosin v UkraYinI. – 2008. – № 5. – S. 77–82.
16. Matkovskiy R.B. EkonomIchniy potentsIal UkraYini ta shlyahi yogo efektivnogo vikoristannya [The economic potential of Ukraine and ways of its effective use] : dis… kand. ekon. nauk : 08.01.01. – K., 2003. – 198 s.
17. Geets V. Ekonomika UkraYini 2016 roku [Ukraine's economy in 2016] // BIznes. – 2016. : https://www.business.ua/politics/ekonom_ka_ukra_ni_2016_roku-282704/
18. UkraYina: perspektivi rozvitku (Konsensus prognoz) [Ukraine: Prospects for Development (Consensus Forecast)] : file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/Concensus_2015_May_Ukr.pdf
19. Natsionalna paradigma stalogo rozvitku UkraYini [National sustainable development paradigm Ukraine] / za zag. red. akademIka NAN UkraYini, d.t.n., prof., zasl. dIyacha nauki I tehnIki UkraYini B.E. Patona. – K.: Derzhavna ustanova «Institut ekonomIki prirodokoristuvannya ta stalogo rozvitku NatsIonalnoYi akademIYi nauk UkraYini», 2012. – 72 s.
20. UkraYina v reytingu ekologIchnoYi efektivnostI u 2016 rotsI [Ukraine in the ranking of environmental performance in 2016] : http://edclub.com.ua/analityka/ukrayina-v-reytyngu-ekologichnoyi-efektyvnosti-u-2016-roci
21. Strategiya derzhavnoYi ekologichnoYi politiki UkraYini ta perIod 2020 roku [Strategy of National Environmental Policy and Ukraine during 2020] : http://www.menr.gov.ua/about/strategy
22. Scherrer W., McQuaid R.W. The role of public private partnerships at the regional level of government and regional innovation policy in particular [The role of public private partnerships at the regional level of government and regional innovation policy in particular] : http://hum.ttu.ee/failid/HKAC 2011/HKAC_Scherrer.pdf
23. Gurkovskiy V. Zarubizhniy dosvid formuvannya InformatsIynogo suspilstva: perspektivi adaptatsIYi v UkraYini [Foreign experience of information society: perspectives in Ukraine] : http://www.kbuapa.kharkov.ua/ebook/putp/2010-2/ doc/2/02.pdf
24. Gurkovskiy V.I. Zastosuvannya zarubIzhnogo dosvIdu «elektronnogo uryaduvannya» na suchasnomu etapI formuvannya InformatsIynogo suspIlstva v UkraYinI [Application of foreign experience «e-governance» at the present stage of information society in Ukraine] // VIsnik Lugan. nats. un-tu Im. Tarasa Shevchenka. SerIya: SotsIologIchnI nauki. – 2010. – № 12, t. 2 (2). – S. 28–34.
25. UkraYina pokraschila pozitsIYi u svitovomu reytingu E-Government Development Index-2016 [Ukraine improved its position in the global ranking of E-Government Development Index-2016] : http://workspace.unpan.org/sites/Internet/Documents/UNPAN96407.pdf/
26. Chechel O.Yu. Rozvitok InformatsIynogo prostoru ta E-uryadu v UkraYinI [Development of information space and E-government in Ukraine] // TeorIya ta praktika derzhavnogo upravlInnya. – 2016. – № 3(54).– S. 1-8
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.