The land market: advantages and threats
The subject of work: modeling economic systems by means of information systems in strengthening the quality requirements of agricultural enterprises, farms and cooperatives. The aim of work: To generalize some considerations about the future of land reform, in particular the right to sell and trade land in Ukraine on the basis of its own and foreign experience. Method or the methodology of the work: dynamic modeling tools used in the production, sharing and storage - the main flow of cash and material resources. The results of work: a study of historical analysis paradigm of agricultural reform Ukraine after the Soviet collapse and experience problems farming the United States. The technique of studying economics Farms of Iowa as a standard multi-vector combination of market and consistent cash flows, land, livestock and other biological objects. Field of application of the results: management of economic systems in the field of agriculture and farming. Conclusions: it was proposed to introduce an appropriate system of accounting for economic units on standardized economic grounds.
2. Volchkov N. New theory international trade and Novaya Economic Geography (Nobelevskaya premium economy in 2008). // Questions of economy, 2009, №1. - P.68-83.
3. McConnell C.R, Brue SL Economics: principles, problems and politics. Per. s 13th Eng. ed. - M.: INFRAM, 1999. - 974 c. : www.alleng.ru/d/econ/econ007.htm
4. Nelson R., Uynter S. Evolution theory of economic changes. - M.: JSC «Fynstatinform», 2000. : fingal.com.ua/content/view/886/39/1/3/
5. Ukraine : the agricultural sector in transition. / Research by the World Bank country - Printed in the United States. 1995 International Bank for Reconstruction and Development / World Bank. 1818 H Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20433, USA. - 205 p.
6. Schumpeter J. Theory of the Economic development: (Study Entrepreneurship, profits, capital, credit, interest and market cycle). - M. : Progress, 1982 : https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Шумпетер,_Йозеф
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.