Scientific and methodical approach to the determination of strategic vectors of intellectualpotential development forthe communication enterprise
The subject of the study are approaches to determine the guidelines for the development of the company's potential components, in particular, the intellectual. The purpose of the article is to formulate theoretical and applied principles for determining the strategic vectors of intellectual potential development of the enterprise. Methodology of work. The work is performed on the results of research of modern domestic and foreign scientists on the issues of development and assessment of intellectual potential of enterprises. The methodological basis of the study is the analysis and synthesis, empirical research, marketing tools and methods of linear programming. Results of work. The applied mechanism of determination of vectors of development of intellectual potential of postal enterprise, which contains micro-and macroeconomic constraints is offered. The mathematical model that maximizes system settings strategic vectors of system parameters while minimizing restrictions that maximizes the efficiency of intellectual capacity within the existing constraints. The field of application of results. Conducting scientific research and practical actions on the development of intellectual potential of enterprises in conditions of uncertainty and existing restrictions. Conclusions. The results of the study found that the scientific literature does not meet the concept of «strategic vectors of development of intellectual potential of the company», which led to the need to form their own vision of the term. The authors developed an applied mechanism for determining the vectors of intellectual potential development of the postal enterprise, which contains the vectors and restrictions that are specific for a particular sphere of economic activity. The mathematical model allows selection of optimal variant combinations of all necessary elements and limitations vectors to ensure maximization of growth of financial performance of the company due to the increase in the development of intellectual potential staff.
2. Krasnokutska N.S. Potential of the enterprise: formation and an estimation. The manual / N.S. Krasnokutska. - Kiev: Center of the educational literature, 2005. - 352 p.
3. Rahlin K.M. Organisation potential as a basis of its competitiveness / K.M. Rahlin, O.Y. Serova. - М: Economy, 2004. - 198 p.
4. Gritsulenco S.I. Intellectual potential in innovative model of development of a communications service provider: the dissertation on competition of scientific degree of Ph/D. (Econ.Sci.): 08.00.04 «Economy and management (by kinds economic activity)» / Gritsulenko Svetlana Ivanovna. - Odessa, 2007. - 228 p.
5. Моiseenko І.P. Formation of intellectual potential of enterprise / I. P. Moiseenko // Registration ana lytical systems of subjects economic activity in Ukraine. - Lviv: Intereco, 2005. - P. 117-122.
6. Nesterova O. A. An estimation of a intellectual potential of a manpower: the author's abstract on scientific degree competition Ph.D. (econ. Sci.): a specialty 08.00.05 «Economy and management of a national economy (work economy)» / Nesterov Oksana Anatolevna - Tomsk, 2011. - 24 p.
7. Porohnja V.M. The intellectual capital of economic growth: the manual / V.M. Porohnja. - Zaporozhye: KPU, 2012. - 568 p.
8. Demjanchuk M. A. Theoretical bases of definition sufficiency innovatively investment potential of telecommunications agency / M.A. Demjanchuk // Economic innovations. – Rel. 45. - Odesa: Institute of Market Problems and Economic & Ecological Researches, NASci, оf Ukraine, 2011. - P. 68-78.
9. Galko L.R. Strategic vectors of development of higher educational institutions of Ukraine in a context of globalisation calls of modern educational space / L.R. Galko // Odesa national university herald. Series economy. - 2015. - Т. 20, rel. 1 (1). - P. 36-41.
10. Vivchar O. I. Strategic vectors of development of formation of the mechanism of management of socially humanitarian factors of economic safety of the enterprise in modern after transformation conditions / O.I. Vivchar // Global and national problems of economy. - Nikolaev, 2017. - Rel. 20. - P. 263-268.
11. Galushkina T.P. Strategic vectors of «green» growth (on an example of the Odessa area) / T.P. Galushkina, A.V. Jatskov // Economic innovations. - Odesa: Institute of Market Problems and Economic & Ecological Researches, NASci, оf Ukraine, 2014. - Vip. 58. - P. 75-86.
12. The program of president P.Poroshenka «Strategy 2020». [Electron resource]. – Access mode: https://www.facebook.com/petroporoshenko/posts/512173782250352
13. Shamin M.V. Scientific-methodical approach to an estimation intellectual potential of enterprise / M.V. Shamin // Young scientist. - № 10 (50), 2017. - P. 1100-1105.
14. The charter, the Additional report to the charter of the World postal union. - Pecin, 1999. - 439 p.
15. Istanbul World Postal Strategy 2017–2020. Sait Universal Postal Union [Electron resource]. – Access mode: http://news.upu.int/insight/world-postal-strategy
16. The basic indicators financial activiti the PJC «Ukrposhta». [Electron resource]. – Access mode: http://ukrposhta.ua/pro-pidpriyemstvo/richni-zviti
17. Strategy of fundamental transformation of Ukrposhta 2017-2121 rivers [Electron resource]. – Access mode: http://ukrposhta.ua/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.