Organizational and economic mechanism of management of higher educational institutions of Ukraine
The subject of the research is the following aspects: assessment of the organizational and economic conditions of the activity of higher educational institutions of Ukraine, the system for improving the formation and use of resource support, the strategy for developing the mechanism for managing them. The purpose of the article is to analyze and classify the current trends of the development of the management of higher educational institutions of Ukraine in order to develop practical recommendations for the modernization of higher education in Ukraine in the context of joining the European educational space. Methods used in the process of research: in the work used general scientific and special methods of knowledge of economic phenomena, which ensured solving the tasks in the chosen direction of research. The results of the work: the conducted analysis shows that at the present stage, higher educational institutions function as an open system integrated into the external environment. Economic processes taking place in the market of educational services, the labor market and the economy of the country, affect the development and competitiveness of these educational institutions. The field of application of results: higher educational institutions of Ukraine, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, rayon and local departments of education. Conclusions. In modern conditions, the functioning of higher education institutions is fully dependent on their mechanism for managing activities in all aspects, which are determined by an appropriate analysis of all business processes of the organization and the results of its activities. The management mechanism is viewed as a set of organizational and economic components that provide a coherent, interrelated functioning of all elements of the system to achieve the overall goals of the organization.
2. Vinogradnya V.M. Priority directions of the development of the mechanism for managing the functioning of higher educational institutions of Ukraine in modern conditions / V.M. Vinogradnia // Higher Education of Ukraine. - 2009. - Ex. 4, vol. V (17). - Thematic issue «Higher Education of Ukraine in the Context of Integration into the European Educational Space». - P. 382.
3. Strategic benchmarks for the development of higher education and the place of the university in the world education system (in documents, concepts, policies of international organizations and leading countries [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http: // www.charko.narod.ru.
4. Economics of Higher Education in Ukraine: Trends and Development Mechanisms / [for comrades. Ed. V.P. Andrushchenko]. - K. : Ped. Press, 2006. - P. 104-105.
5. Kurbatova M.V. Educational Subsidies in the New Financing Mechanism for Higher Education / M.V. Kurbatova // Economics of education. - 2005. - No. 2. - P. 25.
6. Strategy of Adaptation of Higher Educational Institutions: Economic and Sociological Aspects, ed. T.L.Kl’achko - M. : Higher School of Economics, 2002. - P. 229-246.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.