Current trends of global economic development and features of the regionalization processes of investment policy in the countries with market economy
The subject of research is global economic development and features of the regionalization processes of investment policy in the countries with market economy. The purpose of research is to study the current trends of global economic development and features of the regionalization processes of investment policy in the countries with market economy. Research methods. The methods of abstraction, analysis and synthesis, systematization and generalization were used for definition the conceptual apparatus and the content of the assessment, foundation criteria and indices, classification directions and methods of assessment. Methodology of scientific research is the main principles of the economic theory, world and regional economy in spere investment policy; the works of domestic and foreign scientists and practitioners in this field. The results of scientific research. In the context of the issue we have tried to show up the current trends of global economic development and features of the regionalization processes of investment policy in the countries with market economy. Practical implications. The results of this research can be applied in the study of issues of international and regional economy. Conclusions. Thus, we can assert that the basic projection for the global economy points to accelerate its growth, particularly in the countries with advanced economy. However, the projection can be unachieved, as a result of lowering its growth in recent years. This situation is also typical for the investments. Thus, despite the fact that global flows of foreign direct investment in recent years has increased, but this increase has not led to commensurate expansion of productive capacity in all countries. It is alarming the world’s needs for investments related to newly adopted Objectives of sustainable development and large-scale actions that are outlined in the Paris Agreement on Climate Change.
2. Perspektivy razvitiya mirovoy ekonomiki: ponizhennyy spros – simptomy i lecheniye: Mezhdunarodnyy Valyutnyy Fond [Prospects for the world economy: reduced demand – Symptoms and Treatment: International Monetary Fund]. October 2016. https://www.imf.org/external/russian/pubs/ft/weo/2016/02/pdf/textr.pdf.
3. Byulleten osnovnykh prognozov PRME: Mezhdunarodnyy Valyutnyy Fond [Bulletin major projection of PRME: International Monetary Fund], January 2017. https: //www.imf.org/external/russian/pubs/ft/weo/2017/updat...
4. Global Economic Outlook, November 2016. http://www.atradiuscollections.com/global/reports/globaleconomic-outlook-november-2016.
5. V 2017 godu ozhidayetsya povysheniye tempov rosta mirovoy ekonomiki… [In 2017, the expected increase of the world economy growth...]. http://www.vsemirnyjbank.org/ru/news/press-release/2017/01/10/g.
6. Romanova T.V. Svіtovy dosvіd formuvannya іnvestitsіynoї polіtiki [International experience in formation of investment policy]. http://www.journals.khnu.km.ua/vestnik/pdf/ekon/2011_3_3/103-106.pdf.
7. Belyaev D.V. Tendentsii razvitiya pryamykh inostrannykh investitsiy v usloviyakh globalizatsii [Trends in the development of foreign direct investment in the context of globalization]. Molodoy uchenyy [Young scientist]. no. 5. (2013).. 253-263. http://moluch.ru/archive/52/6718.
8. Doklad o mirovykh investitsiyakh za 2016 god [World Investment Report for 2016]. unctad.org/en/.../wir2016_Overview_ru.pdf.
9. Kostik Ye.P Global'nyye i regional'nyye tendentsii mirovykh potokov pryamykh inostrannykh investitsiy [Global and regional trends in the global flows of foreign direct investment]. Ekonomíchniy vísnik uníversitetu DVNZ «Pereyaslav-Khmelnytskyi derzhavnyi pedahohíchnyi uníversytet ímení Hryhoríia Skovorody» [Ekonomіchny Bulletin of SHEE «Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi state pedagogical university named after Hryhorіi Skovoroda»]. no. 22/1. (2014). 180-185.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.