Improvement of corporate governance in joint-stock companies with the state share in Ukraine
The subject of research is to develop recommendations for improving the corporative management o of jointstock companies with the state share in Ukraine. The purpose of research is to analyze the joint-stock companies, to develop recommendations for improving of the corporative management of joint-stock companies with the state share in Ukraine and to study the corporative management features of such companies; the theoretical principles of management organization that allow all co-partners of corporate relations track the suitability of companies to their interests. It is necessary to ascertain the possibility of keeping or selling small blocks of shares, which are owned by the state. The results of work are to develop scientific-substantiated recommendations, methods and conclusions, which directed on improving the corporative management of joint-stock companies with the state share in Ukraine. Practical Implications: organization and carrying out of the research on joint-stock companies that directed on improving the corporative management of joint-stock companies with the state share in Ukraine. Conclusions: The control features of joint-stock companies have considered, basic types and subjects of corporative control have investigated. The basic directions of the state policy of joint-stock companies with the state share have formulated. The basic instruments of hidden redistribution control in joint-stock companies (decision-making to equity issue) have analysed. The scheme of decision to equity issue has improved by selling small blocks of shares. Expediency sale of shares less than 25% in the event of absence of further keeping in state ownership have grounded. The basic ways of controlling state authorities over the management of the state corporate rights are proposed, which include: process control of joint-stock companies with the state share; control the activities of managers of such companies through expert of the main activities; control the efficiency and suitability of state participation in the statutory capital of the joint-stock companies; control the sale of state block of shares through analysis and evaluation of the process.
2. Smitiukh A. Arifmetika korporativnogo kontrolia [Arithmetic Corporate Control]. http:// antiraider.org.ua/2012/02/18/print:page,1,arifmetika-korporativnogo-kontrolja.html
3. Topchak M. V., Marynych I.A. Dyvidentna polityka yak stratehiia aktsionernoho tovarystva u sferi rozpodilu prybutku [Dividend Policy as a Strategy Joint-stock Company in the Sphere of Distribution of the Profit]. Naukovyi visnyk [Scientific Bulletin]. Vol. 15.5. (2015). pp. 355-359.
4. Cherpak A. Korporatyvnyi kontrol v systemi upravlinnia aktsionernym tovarystvom [Corporate Control in the System of Management of a Joint-stock Company]. Visnyk Ternopilskoi akademii narodnoho hospodarstva [Bulletin of Ternopil Academy of National Economy]. no. 3. (2014). pp. 162-170.
5. Shekhovtsov V., Shevchenko O. Vyznachennia shliahiv ta pidkhodiv do upravlinnia protsesamy zminy formy vlasnosti pidpryiemstv OPK ta mozhlyvosti u zviazku z tsym derzhavnoho kontroliu za ikh diialnistiu [Determining of Ways and Approaches to Manage the Enterprises (OPK) and the State Control for their Activities]. http://www.niss.gov.ua/Monitor/May2013/6.htm
6. Shpylova V.O Korporatyvna kultura: sutnist ta aktualni problemy suchasnosti [Corporate Culture: the Essence and Problems of Modernity]. Efektyvna ekonomika [Effective Economy]. http: // www. economy. nayka. com. ua/index. php? operation=1&iid=70
7. Shtern H.Yu. Korporatyvne upravlinnia: navchalnyi posibnyk [Corporate Governance: Educational Accessory]. Kharkiv: KhNAMH, 2013. 243 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.