Agriculture in Ukraine: conditions, competitiveness and integration prospects on european level
Research subject. Conditions and prospects of agriculture development in Ukraine. Research purpose. The analysis of agricultural sector conditions in Ukraine and determining the main reasons slowing down the agriculture development in Ukraine. Research methods. The main methods of studying are the traditional general economic methods: statistical observation, abstract logical analysis, method of comparison, average and relative values, graphical method, dynamic series, index method, methods of mathematical statistics (variance, correlation, alignment, etc.). Research methodology. Key statements in the sphere of agriculture; works of domestic and foreign scientists and practitioners in this field. Research results. In the contest of given problems the attempt of disclosing the peculiarities of agriculture development in Ukraine is made. Results implementation. The results of investigation can be applied in studying the problems of agricultural sector. Conclusions. Taking into consideration the problems existing as well as the positive foreign experience, it seems appropriate to implement the relevant measures in the context of increasing the national agricultural products competitiveness on European market. The main directions of these measures implementation are: harmonization of national standards for agricultural products in accordance with EU standards; increasing the export potential of domestic agricultural producers; establishing a modern agrarian market infrastructure; strengthening the cooperation of private farms and agricultural producers; establishing the collaboration between agricultural producers and research institutions; using the positive experience of the EU countries as for agricultural market regulation towards strengthening the agricultural sector competitiveness.
2. Ekonomika rehioniv u 2015 rotsi: novi realii i mozhlyvosti v umovakh zapochatkovanykh zmin». Analitychna dopovid [Economy of Regions in 2015: New Realities and Opportunities in Conditions of Changes. Policy Brief]. http://www.niss.gov.ua/articles/1972/.
3. Ekspres-vypusk Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Express Issue of the State Statistics Service] 14.02.2014 № 88/0/03.5вн-14. http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
4. Ekspres-vypusk Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Express Issue of the State Statistics Service] 25.01.2016 №23/0/06.1вн-16. http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
5. Polishchuk N. Silske hospodarstvo v Ukraini u 2013 rotsi [Agriculture of Ukraine in 2013]. http://infolight.org.ua/content/silske-gospodarstvo-v-ukrayini-u-2013-roci.
6. Uzhva A. Konkurentospromozhnist ahropromyslovoho kompleksu v konteksti yevro intehratsiinykh protsesiv Ukrainy [Ukrainian Agriculture Sector Competitiveness in context of European Integration Processes]. http://sophus.at.ua/publ/2014_11_25_lviv/sekcija_1_2014_11_25/konkurentospromozhnist_agropromislovogo_kom pleksu_v_konteksti_evrointegracijnikh_procesiv_ukrajini/67-1-0-1052.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.