Organizational-economic mechanism of investment projects of industrial enterprises: essence, approaches to the definition of
In recent years, due to economic and political instability in the country, at industrial enterprises there is a tendency to decrease of investments by investors and, accordingly, reduced the volume of investment resources, which led to a reduction in the rate of implementation of investment projects. This circumstance negatively affected the implementation of innovative technologies, which led to the deterioration of the quality of products and reducing the competitiveness of industrial enterprises on the domestic and foreign markets. Therefore, with the aim of establishing investment activity, it is necessary to develop and implement organizational-economic mechanism of investment projects. In this regard, there is a need in detailed analysis and study of the essence of the interpretation of the organizational-economic mechanism. The article analyses and reflects the opinions of scholars regarding the definition of the definition of «organizational-economic mechanism». Identified and summarizes the approaches of foreign and domestic scientists to the clarification of the constituent elements, that is, the structure of organizationaleconomic mechanism of determination of essence of concepts «organizational-economic mechanism of investment projects». The advantages and disadvantages of existing approaches and proposed conceptual framework of the organizational-economic mechanism at the industrial enterprise. The view on the essence of the definition of «organizational-economic mechanism of investment projects».
2. Lanchenko, Ye.O. (2006), «Organizational-economic mechanism of investment in the agricultural sector APK», Thesis abstract for Cand. Sc. (Economic), 08.07.02, National agrarian University, Kiev, Ukraine.
3. Lyevdikov, V.S. (2004), «Assessment of the status and prospects for completion of the reform of economy of agro-industrial complex of Crimea», Thesis abstract for Cand. Sc. (Economic), 08.07.02, Crimean state agrotechnological University, Simferopol, Ukraine.
4. Gudak, V.V. (2011), «Organizational-economic mechanism of providing of profitability of agricultural production: essence and features», Sustainable development of economy, no. 2, pp. 73-77.
5. Savchenko, O.V., and Solovjov, V.P. (2013), «Development strategy of commercial companies in the activation of the investment activities», Electronic scientific edition «Efektyvna ekonomika», no. 12, available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?n=12&y=2013 (access March 30, 2016).
6. Palamarchuk, O.M. (2011), «The nature and formation of the organizational-economic mechanism of competitiveness management of the enterprise», Ekonomichny`j visny`k universy`tetu, vol. 17/2, pp. 23-31.
7. Luzan, Yu.Ya. (2010), «Organizational-economic mechanism of development of agroindustrial production of Ukraine», Thesis abstract for Cand. Sc. (Economic), 08.00.03, National scientific centre «Institute of agrarian economy», Kiev, Ukraine.
8. Кіпіоро, І.М. (2015), «Organizational-economic mechanism of development of innovative-investment activity of agricultural enterprises», Dis. for Cand. Sc. (Economic), 08.00.04, Uman national university of horticulture, Uman, Ukraine.
9. Reznik, N.P. (2013), «Organizational-economic mechanism of attraction of investments into agro-industrial complex of Ukraine», Ekonomika APK, no. 7, pp. 70-77.
10. Ky`ry`lov, Yu.Ye. (2015), «Formation of effective organizational economic mechanism of investment agricultural sector of Ukraine», Agrosvit, no. 8, pp. 18-24.
11. Vy`shny`cz`ka, O.I. (2011), «Formation of the organizational-economic mechanism of management the ecologically oriented investment projects», Visny`k Sums`kogo derzhavnogo universy`tetu. Ser.: Ekonomika, no. 3, pp. 58-63.
12. Vakuly`ch, M.M. (2013), «The mechanism of management of investment climate in agricultural sector of economy of Ukraine», Messenger of the International Nobel economic forum, no. 1, pp. 51 – 58.
13. Koval`chuk, V.M. (2014), «Justification of the Structure of Organizational and Economical Mechanism of Investment Support of the Mineral Resource Base of a Mining and Ore Dressing Enterprise», Business Inform, no. 10, pp. 123–127.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.