Content of eco-economic development in system and management context
The main subject of work is an analysis of main categories and terms that form the theoretic basis of ecoeconomic development study. The purpose of the work is a theoretic and methodologic ground of conceptual and terminological basis of eco-economic development study with the focus on system and management approaches. The methodology of work. The work was made on the basis of analysis of scientific sources, theoretic and methodologic ground of principles of relations of human and nature along with the increasing focus on the influence of technogenic society. The results of work. The work systematizes basic categories and concepts that form the theoretical basis for the eco-economic development study and breaks them down on the corresponding groups: dialectical, system and institutional. It also provides the author's definition of eco-economic development and notes that the eco-economic development should be studied as a philosophy of territory progress (state, country, region, individual settlements) with the focus on compensation of ecologic and economic processes, resulting in the progressive trends observed in the level of welfare of society where a significant criterion is the quality of environment. On the basis of practical need of developing methodological approaches to eco-economic development study, there was discovered the content and elements of eco-economic analysis. The work proves the importance of system-management approach in the study of eco-economic development and considers the scientific discourse of the concept of ecoeconomic system, its homogenity with eco-economic management. It indicates the main features of eco-economic systems, including space limitations, emergence, variability, integrity and relative isolation, implementation of material, financial and energy flows. It was indicated that eco-economic management should be focused on ensuring the effectiveness of eco-economic systems, which is caused by the feature of emergence. The work points various purposes of the scope of eco-economic management of system influence that displays a set of different actions: from the levelling of negative consequences of harmonization of eco-economic processes to the the formation of ecological culture of the population as an important precondition with sufficient preventive effect. There was justified the actuality of sectoral approach to the eco-economic systems study and their management, as different economic activities are characterized by specific characteristic of the environment and the use of its resources and conditions. Let’s pay attention to the necessity of preservation of primary importance of ecologic processes as the basis of securing the economic development. Conclusions. The upward trend of economic advance is impossible, even subject to new technologies, without the presence of natural resources and safe natural environment. Consequently, the problem of design of economic development model on the basis of ecological innovations is a strategic thrust for every society.
2. Shevchuk A.V., Shevchuk L.T. Universytety tret'oho tysyacholittya yak oporni tsentry hlobal'noho naukovoosvitn'oho prostoru // Innovatsiyna ekonomika. – 2014. – №4. – S. 16-21.
3. Onopriyenko V.I., Onopriyenko M.V. Tekhnohenne suspil'stvo ta tekhnohenna tsyvilizatsiya : oznaky, evolyutsiya, ryzyky, stratehiya kontrolyu // Visnyk Natsional'noho aviatsiynoho universytetu. Ser. : Filosofiya. Kul'turolohiya. – 2014. – № 2. – S. 22-26.
4. Kokyn A.V. Zakon sbalansyrovannoho pryrodopol'zovanyya : http://www.avkokin.ru/documents/176
5. Roshchyna Yu.V. Ekoloho-ekonomichnyy rozvytok ahrarnoho sektoru Ukrayiny // Ekonomika APK : mizhnarodnyy naukovo-vyrobnychyy zhurnal. – 2013. – № 5. – S. 37-43.
6. Khvostina I.M., Zelins'ka H.O. Kontseptual'ni aspekty ekoloho-ekonomichnoho analizu // Visnyk Khmel'nyts'koho natsional'noho universytetu. – 2014. – №5, T.2 «Ekonomichni nauky». – S. 115-119.
7. Synyakevych I.M. Ekolohizatsiya suspil'noho rozvytku yak instrument podolannya ekolohichnykh zahroz // Rehional'na ekonomika. – 2011. – № 4. – S. 14-20.
8. Shevchenko H.M. Pryntsypy pobudovy orhanizatsiyno-ekonomichnoho mekhanizmu formuvannya ta vykorystannya pryrodno-rekreatsiynoho potentsialu terytoriyi // Visnyk Sums'koho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriya Ekonomika. – 2007. – № 1. – S. 60-66.
9. Kalens'ka O.O. Ekoloho-ekonomichna systema rehionu : vyznachennya, struktura, vzayemodiyi // Visnyk SumDU. – Seriya «Ekonomika». – 2010. – № 1. – S. 83-84.
10. Kyslyy V.N. K voprosu o sushchnosty ponyatyya «эkoloho-эkonomycheskyy ushcherb» // Visnyk SumDU. – Seriya «Ekonomika». – 2007. – № 1. – T. 2. – S. 43-50.
11. Rozum R.I., Buryak M.V., Lyubezna I.V. Ekoloho-ekonomichni systemy : osnovni aspekty // Naukovyy ohlyad // Naukovyy zhurnal. – Kyyiv. 2015. – № 6 (16). – S. 33-49.
12. Dehtyar'ova I.B. Naukovi osnovy pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti ekoloho-ekonomichnykh system z urakhuvannyam synerhetychnykh efektiv : avtoref. dys. na zdobuttya nauk. stupenya kand. ekonom. nauk : spets. 08.00.06 Ekonomika pryrodokorystuvannya ta okhorony navkolyshn'oho seredovyshcha. – Sumy, 2009. – 21 s.
13. Kuz'menko O.K. Ekoloho-ekonomichna systema : ponyattya ta struktura // Visnyk Poltavs'koyi derzhavnoyi ahrarnoyi akademiyi. – 2012. – № 2. – S. 217-221.
14. Zarzhyts'kyy O.S. Aktual'ni problemy pravovoho zabezpechennya ekolohichnoyi polityky Ukrayiny (teoretychni aspekty) : monohr. – D. : Natsional'nyy hirnychyy universytet, 2012. – 200 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.