Trends of agricultural development production in Kyiv region
The purpose of research is to analyze the state of agricultural production in Kiev region based on the study of the dynamics and structure. Methods of research. A system approach and methodology of economic and statistical analysis for the study of the main trends factors, that impact on the competitiveness and potential of the industry in Kyiv region, is used. The results of work. Agriculture remains one of the most important sectors in Ukraine’s economy. Therefore Ukraine’s economy is a great dependent on the level of economic agro-industry development. Kyiv region, with its favourable climatic conditions and investment potential, can increase agricultural production and thus provides its own growing needs and Kyiv in agricultural products. Conclusions. The agricultural production structure in Kyiv region is great oriented on grain and poultry production as the most profitable industries. However, this production structure is not optimal for the conservation of land, the creation and preservation of jobs in rural areas. Among producers dominate the great agricultural farms, their concentration are great, to create additional pressure on the employment market in Kyiv region. Further development of the agrarian sector requires qualitative changes, that able to provide increasing competitiveness of agricultural production in the domestic and foreign markets and food security of the state.
2. Kurena T.O. Efektyvnist' ta rezul'tatyvnist' derzhavnoi' pidtrymky agrarnogo sektora ekonomiky v Ukrai'ni [The effectiveness of state support for the agrarian economic sector in Ukraine] // Derzhava i rynok. - 2011. - No1. - S. 133-138.
3. Ekonomichni rezul'taty sil's'kogospodars'kogo vyrobnyctva u Kyi'vs'kij oblasti za 2014 rik (poperedni dani) [The economic results of agricultural production in the Kiev region in 2014 (preliminary data)]: www.kievobl.ukrstat.gov.ua.
4. Oficijnyj sajt Golovnogo upravlinnja statystyky u Kyi'vs'kij oblasti [Central Statistical Office in Kyiv region]: www.kievobl.ukrstat.gov.ua.
5. Oficijnyj sajt Derzhavnoi' sluzhby statystyky Ukrai'ny [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
6. Oficijnyj sajt Ministerstva agrarnoi' polityky ta prodovol'stva Ukrai'ny [The official website of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine]: http://www.minagro.gov.ua/news/
7. Kucherenko S.Yu. Procesy reformuvannja APK: makroekonomichnyj aspekt [The processes of reforming AIC (agro-industrial complexes): macroeconomic aspect] // Social'no-ekonomichni, politychni ta kul'turni ocinky i prognozy na rubezhi dvoh tysjacholit': mater. mizhnar. nauk-teoret. konf., m.Ternopil', 20 ljut. 2003 r.: tez.dop. – Ternopil', 2003. – S.296-299.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.