Craudfunding as a perspective model of financing business ideas and projects
The subject of research is crowdfunding as an alternative model of attracting financing for the implementation business ideas and projects based on the use of crowdfunding Internet platforms. The purpose of the article is to clarify the possibilities of crowdfunding as a new financial instrument and a promising source of funding. The aim of the article is to consider crowdfunding as an alternative model for financing author's business ideas and projects, to analyze the main types and models of crowdfunding, to reveal the features of various crowdframing platforms and to assess the prospects for the development of crowdfunding. Research methods. In the process of research, such general and specific scientific methods of investigation were used: a systematic approach, methods of logical generalization and comparison, scientific abstraction, methods of synthesis, logical generalization and analogies. The methodological base of the research was made by scientific works of domestic and foreign scientists and leading specialists, analytical materials on the research problem. Results of the work. The essence of crowdfunding is revealed and the possibility of crowdfanding is revealed to attract financing of business ideas and projects. The analysis of the main types and models of croweding is carried out. The peculiarities of domestic and foreign crowdfunding platforms are determined and the further prospects of the development of crowdfunding are evaluated. Practical implications.The results of the research can be used by the authors of business ideas and projects to consider the possibilities of attracting alternative financing for their implementation. Conclusions. Crowdfunding is a promising and at the same time a difficult model for attracting financing, as it requires significant efforts from the authors of business ideas and projects in the policy of transparency, communication, planning and implementation at all stages of the crowd campaign and after its completion. Crowdfunding helps good ideas that do not correspond to the forms of traditional perception of financiers, get through and get money thanks to the collective wisdom of the community, which by its feasible financial contributions is attached to the creation of business and convinces the owner of the business idea and society in its prospects. At the same time, a significant drawback to crowdfunding is that to attract community support, a business idea or project should be fully disclosed, as a result they become vulnerable to interception by competitors. Development crowdfunding in Ukraine has its own characteristics, due to a lack of information about the Ukrainian crowdsfunding platform and the lack of confidence of the Ukrainian society in crowdfunding. Not the least role in this situation played by the low level of Ukrainians majority income, who either are not ready to donate funds in general, or their donations are insignificant, which leads to a long period of fundraising for the implementation of business ideas and projects. Despite the foregoing, we believe that in the context of globalization, the rapid development of the Internet environment, information technologies, social networks and new forms of funding based on public participation, crowdfunding will already in the near future take the leading position in the market for attracting financial resources for the implementation of author's ideas and projects.
2. Kutuzova A. Yak realizuvaty proekt za dopomohoiu kraudfandynhu? [How to implement a project with the help of crowdfunding?] : http://forbes.net.ua/ua/explain/startup_and_business/1371647-yak-realizuvati-proekt-zadopomogoyu-crowdfundingu.
3. Medzhybovska N.S. Kraudfandynh dlia maloho biznesu: mif chy realnist? [Crowdfunding for small businesses: Myth or Reality?] // Naukovyi zhurnal «Ekonomika «Ukrainy». – 2016. – №10(659). – S.20-34.
4. Ohorodnyk V.O. Kraudfandynh yak innovatsiinyi instrument natsionalnoi finansovo-investytsiinoi systemy [Crowdfunding as an innovative tool for national financial and investment system] // Nauk. visn. Uzhhorod. un-tu. ‒ Ser. : «Ekonomika». ‒ 2014.‒ №3 (44). ‒ S. 103‒105.
5. Osnovy hrantraitynhu ta upravlinnia proektamy v publichnii sferi : metod. rek. dlia orhaniv vlady ta nederzh. orhtsii [Fundamentals of grant management and project management in the public sphere] / Avt. kol.: V.V. Beliavtseva, A.I. Hnatenko, O.S. Zinchenko ta in. ; za zah. red. O.V Kulinicha. – Kharkiv : Zoloti storinky, 2017. – 148 s.
6. Otlyvanska H.A. Perspektyvy ta mozhlyvosti zastosuvannia kraudfandynhu v investytsiinii diialnosti pidpryiemstv Ukrainy [The prospects and possibilities of application of crowdfunding in the investment activity of the enterprises of Ukraine] // Problemy ekonomiky. – № 2, 2017. – S. 276-281.
7. Prazdnikov M. Zachem kraudfanding ukrainskomu biznesu [Why Ukrainian business need crowdfunding] :https://www.unian.net/society/2194131-zachem-crowdfunding-ukrainskomu-biznesu.html
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.