Subsidies to local budgets as an instrument of financial equalisation
In the article, the subsidies to local budgets as an instrument of financial equalisation, reveal the importance of subsidies to support the vital functions of territorial communities, the notion of reverse subsidy. The goal of the article is development of theoretical and methodological approaches to the problem of subsidies as an instrument of financial equalisation. The object of research is the grant-in-aid as an instrument of financial equalisation. The subject of research are theoretical and practical bases of formation concepts of the grant. Research methods. Theoretical foundations of the concept of subsidies as an instrument of fiscal equalization has been studied by means of the dialectical method, generalizations and scientific abstraction. We also used systemic, structural-functional and factor analysis, a statistical method. The results of the study. Investigated a new paradigm regarding subsidies as an instrument of fiscal equalization, the notion of reverse subsidies, the reverse shows the role of subsidies in the system of inter-budgetary relations in the conditions of decentralization of local governments. The proposed model of reverse subsidies to highly developed regions of Ukraine. Suggestions. It is proved that in conditions of decentralization of local governments requires improved methodology for calculating the level of subsidies for highly developed regions of Ukraine: the level of nalogoplatel, the actual revenues of local budgets, the expenditure needs and social ability of the territorial community, which will ensure the objectivity of subsidies.
2. Byudzhetnyj Kodeks Ukrayiny [The budget Code of Ukraine], (2016). Kyiv, Verkhovna Rada (in Ukr.).
3. Decentralizaciya vlady. Reforma miscevogo samovryaduvannya [The decentralization of power. The reform of local self – government]: http://decentralization.gov.ua/ (in Ukr.).
4. Zakon Ukrayiny «Pro Derzhavnyj byudzhet Ukrayiny na 2015 rik» [The law of Ukraine «On State budget of Ukraine for 2015»]: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/80-19 (in Ukr.).
5. Zakon Ukrayiny «Pro Derzhavnyj byudzhet Ukrayiny na 2016 rik» [The law of Ukraine «On State budget of Ukraine for 2016»: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/928-19 (in Ukr.).
6. Zakon Ukrayiny «Pro vnesennya zmin do Byudzhetnogo Kodeksu Ukrayiny» [The law of Ukraine «On amendments to the Budget Code of Ukraine»]: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/914-19 (in Ukr.).
7. Informaciya pro miskyj byudzhet mista Kramatorska [Information about the city budget of the city of Kramatorsk]: http://www.krm.gov.ua/news/view/14920 (in Ukr.).
8. Podatkovyj Kodeks Ukrayiny [Tax Code of Ukraine], (2016). Kyiv, Verkhovna Rada (in Ukr.).
9. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny vid 15 grudnya 2010 roku №1132 (u redakciyi Postanovy Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny vid 23 sichnya 2015 roku №12 «Poryadok pereraxuvannya mizhbyudzhetnyx transfertiv» [The resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 15 December 2010 №1132 (in edition resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from January 23, 2015 №. 12 «The Order of transfer of interbudgetary transfers»: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1132-2010-%D0%BF (in Ukr.).
10. Subvenciyi: gra za novymy pravylamy [Subventions: playing by the new rules]: https://buhgalter.com.ua/articles/byudzhetniy-proces/subventsiyi-gra-za-novimi-pravilami/ (in Ukr.).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.