Competitive strategies of universities
The subject of the research is the competitive strategies of higher education institutions. The purpose of the study is to characterize and analyze the basic competitive strategies of organizations, adapt them to the activities of universities. Methods used during the research: methods of statistical and comparative analysis, system approach, etc. Results of work: the necessity of developing higher education institutions of their own competitive strategies in the conditions of increasing competition in the market of educational services is considered. Competitive strategies, which are expedient to use higher educational institutions, are characterized, taking into account their potential, traditions, competitive advantages, size, etc. Field of application of results: higher education. Conclusions Existing competitive strategies do not contradict, but rather complement each other, are derivatives and this creates the conditions for combining them. Research of theoretical problems of analysis and classification of specific manifestations of competitive strategies will help higher educational institutions to form an effective competitive strategy in the face of intensifying competition.
2. Azoyev G.L., Chelenkov A.P. Competitive Advantages of the Firm. - Moscow: Publishing house «OJSC» NOVOSTI «, 2000. - 256 p.
3. Balabanova L.V., Krivenko A.V. Managing the Competitiveness of Enterprises on the Basis of Marketing. - Donetsk: Donets. state University of Economics and Trade, 2004. - 147 pp.
4. Vikhansky O.S. Strategic management [textbook; 2 ed.]. - M .: Gardariki, 1999. - 386 p.
5. Voronkova A.E. Strategic management of the competitive potential of the enterprise: diagnostics and organization: [monograph] - Lugansk: Publishing house Vost-uk. nats Un-ta, 2000. - 315 p.
6. Grant R. Modern Strategic Analysis ; per. from english ed. V. N. Pundova. - St. Petersburg: Peter, 2008. - 560 p.
7. Dementieva A.V. Competitiveness of international companies // Marketing. - 2000. - No. 3. - pp. 14-28.
8. Dovbush R.A., Zozulya A.L. Management of the competitiveness of enterprises. - Kharkiv: Osnova, 2003. - 250 s.
9. Dolinskaya M.G., Solovyov I.A. Marketing and competitiveness of industrial products. - Moscow: Economics, 1999. - 143 p.
10. Kotler F. Marketing Management. / per. from english - St. Petersburg: Peter, 2003.
11. Natroshvili S.G. Strategic management of a higher educational institution: theory, methodology, practice: monograph. - K .: KNUTD, 2015. - 320 p.
12. O'Shanksy J. Competitive Marketing: A Strategic Approach ; per. from english D. Yampolsky - St. Petersburg: Peter, 2002. - 864 p.
13. Popov V.N. System analysis in management: [tutorial]. - Moscow: KNORUS, 2007. - 304 p.
14. Porter M. Competition Strategy: A Methodology for Analyzing Industries and Competitor Activities ; per. from english A. Oliynyk, R. Selsky. - Kyiv: Fundamentals, 1997. - 390 p.
15. Shershnova Z.E., Oborskaya S.V. Strategic Management [textbook]. - K .: KNEU, 1999. - 358 p.
16. Yudanov A.Yu Competition: Theory and Practice: [tutorial]. - [2nd ed., With correction. and add.]. - Moscow: Assoc. authors and publishers of «Tandem»: GNOME-PRESS, 2003. - 457 pp.
17. Drucker P.F. Managing in Turbulent Times. - New York: Harper & Row, 1980 - 312 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.