Borderlands in the network structure on the exampleof the Euroregion BUG
This text concerns trans-border co-operation The Bug Euroregion and the role of Euroregion in the process of European integration, globalization and development. Euroregional co-operation in Poland has fundamental meaning in integration between West and East Europe. Trans-border co-operation should builds bridges to a Europe without frontiers. Co-operation The Bug Euroregion has many network co-operation, but if we want better, effective and durable co-operation we must take up many activities from range culture, education, politics, economy, that Europe to be able breathe both lungs, what said John Paul II.
2. Barney D., Society of the network, Wyd. SIC !, Warsaw 2008.
3. Bendyk E., Antymatrix. Man in the labyrinth of the network, Wyd.W.A.B., Warszawa 2004.
4. Castells M., Society of the Network, PWN Publishing House, Warsaw 2007.
5. Dumała H., Transnational Territorial Networks in Europe, UMCS Publishers, Lublin 2012.
6. Kurczewska J., Borders i boundice as a task for Polish sociology in new cultural and political contexts, [in:] J. Mucha, E. Narkiewicz-Niedbalec, M. Zielińska (ed.), What unites us, what divides us ?,, Publishing House of the University of Zielona Góra, Zielona Góra 2008.
7. Kurcz Z. (ed.), Polish borderlands in the process of change, volume III, Publisher of the University of Wrocław, Wrocław 2014.
8. Kurcz Z., Europeanization and nationalization of borderlands, [in:] Kurcz Z. (ed.), Polish borderlands in the process of change, volume III, Publisher of the University of Wrocław, Wrocław 2014.
9. Malendowski W., Ratajczak M., Euroregions. Polish step to integration, ATLA Publishing House 2, Wrocław 2000.
10. Malendowski W., Szczepaniak M., Role of euroregions in the process of European integration, [in:] Malendowski W., Szczepaniak M. (ed.), Euroregions, bridges to Europe without borders, Dom Wydawniczy Elipsa, Warsaw 2000.
11. Opiłowska E.,Transnational as a research paradigm in studies on the borderland, [in:] Kurcz Z., Polish borderlands in the process of transformation - from invitations to the debate after the report on research, [in:] Kurcz Z. (ed.), Polish borderlands in the process of change, volume IV, University of Wroclaw Publishers, Wrocław 2017.
12. Partycki S., Mathematical symptoms of the network society, [in:] Social organization in network structures. Experience and development prospects in Central and Eastern Europe, KUL Publishers, Lublin 2016.
13. Powell W.W., Neither Market nor Hierarchy: Networks forms of organization in reach organizational behavior, Vol.12, JAI Press, Greenwich 1990.
14. Suchocka R., Role of euroregions in processes of shaping national and supranational identity, [in:] Malendowski W., Szczepaniak M. (ed.), .), Euroregions, bridges to Europe without borders, Dom Wydawniczy Elipsa, Warsaw 2000.
15. Witkowski P., Cross-border economic cooperation of economic entities and self-government bodies of the Białowieża poviat, [in:] Adamowicz M., Siedlecka A. (ed.), Development of cross-border economic cooperation in the region: Biała Podlaska - Brest, Wyd. PWSZ in Biała Podlaska, Biała Podlaska, 2007.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.