Analysis of competition in the target strategic zones ofthe economy of milk processingenterprises of the Republic of Belarus
Research subject is the level of competition in the target strategic zones of the milk processing enterprises. Research aim is to study the competitiveness level of dairy enterprises. Research methods used are comparison, grouping, correlation and regression analysis, cluster analysis, system approach. Research results.Recommendations are developed to improve the competitiveness of dairy enterprises, which consist in improving the management of competitiveness of the enterprises under study, developing their basic competitive advantages and creating the necessary resource base for this, differentiating the methods used to compete in the market of finished products. Given the current situation in the regional dairy market, dairy enterprises are encouraged to use a market strategy based on increasing competitiveness of products and market power, as well as the use of competitive methods such as reducing prices and elasticity of consumer demand for products, improving its quality (including differentiation and certification), the receipt and use of market power (primarily through the development of brands). Branch of applying research results is the process of competitiveness management both at the enterprise level and at the sectoral level. Conclusions. Most of the domestic processing enterprises have not yet reached the required efficiency of their competition in the market. This is not the least due to the insufficient knowledge of the theoretical and methodological aspects of the enterprise competitiveness management mechanism. The content of this mechanism covers a whole range of issues related to the principles, objectives and functions of management, methods for assessing the competitiveness of enterprises, determining the internal and external factors that influence the position of enterprises in competition, methods for assessing indicators that reflect the impact of these factors on the formation of competitiveness and competitive advantages, establishing the form of communication of the above indicators with the level of competitiveness of enterprises, determining the direction of its increase by Peninsula established relationships, the development of management tools used to solve all these complex tasks.
2. Karpenko, E.M., Jeshhyk, D.A. Formation of a portfolio of brands in the market of traditional milk category // Наукові праці Poltava State Agrarian Academy. – Vip. 2 (13). – Poltava: PDAA. – 2017. – P. 26 – 32.
3. Karpenko, E.M., Karpenko, V.M., Sukhotskaya, V.S. Trends in the development of the dairy market in Belarus, Ukraine and Russia: general and differences // Naukovi praci Poltava State Agrarian Academy. – Vip. 2 (13). – Poltava: PDAA. – 2017. – P. 32 – 39.
4. 15 largest world producers of milk : https://delo.ua/business/15-krupnejshih-mirovyh-roizvoditeljamolochnoj-produkcii-198352/?supdated_new=1491936975,free. – Ver. from the screen.
5. UNITER. Dairy industry : http://www.uniter.by/upload/Dairy_industry.pdf, free. – Ver. from the screen.
6. Official site of JSC «Grandma's Krynka» : http://babushkina.by, free. – Ver. from the screen.
7. How to compete in the market by Michael Porter? : http://powerbranding.ru/marketing-strategy/porter/, free. – Ver. from the screen.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.