Decentralization of society as national trend
In work the analysis of experience realization reforming administratively-territorial device and decentralization of management in the European countries is carried out. The comparisons of different models of decentralization of authority are carried out. The features of administrative-territorial transformations in the countries - members of EU are investigated which have resulted in positive and negative results. Is shown, that the European practice demonstrates a growing role of local self-management in system of public authority and opportunity of effective delimitation of powers of bodies of the executive authority and local self-management in nation-wide and territorial management. Is established, that in the majority of the countries of Europe at local and regional levels practically all to the competence, except for competent of nation-wide meaning(importance), belong to powers of bodies of local self-management. Is established, that in the countries of Europe the tendency to integration of administrative - territorial units of a base level is traced which answers a level of communities in Ukraine and also decentralization and reforming of functional powers in system administratively - territorial device. The carried out comparative analysis of powers of administrative-territorial units in the different countries, structure and features of formation of the incomes of local bodies self-management. On the basis of the carried out(spent) analysis the carried out offers concerning formation of the Ukrainian model of decentralization. Is proved, that for reception of positive results of decentralization of authority in Ukraine it is necessary simultaneously to take into account such aspects: introduction of mechanisms of wide attraction of the members of territorial communities to participation in management; to develop communities as public corporations on own resources; to ensure wide scope of local self-management, to expand their jurisdiction on territory outside the occupied items; the decentralization of powers can be accompanied by decentralization of budget resources.
2. Roman, V. F. (2016). Modeli detsentralizatsii vlady krain Yevropeiskoho Soiuzu [Models of decentralization of power in the countries of the European Union] // Teoriia ta praktyka derzhavnoho upravlinnia Theory and practice of state administration, 2 (53). 1-8. [in Ukr.].
3. Detsentralizatsiia vlady na osnovi krashchykh inozemnykh praktyk ta ukrainskykh zakonodavchykh initsiatyv. Materialy informatsiinoho seminaru. [Decentralization of power is on the basis of the best foreign practices and Ukrainian legislative initiatives. Materials of informative seminar]. Ukrainskyi Instytut Mizhnarodnoi polityky. - Ukrainian Institute of International politics. 2015. [in Ukr.].
4. Terytorialna hromada yak bazova lanka administratyvno-terytorialnoho ustroiu Ukrainy: problemy ta perspektyvy reformuvannia [Territorial community as a base part of the administrative - territorial device of Ukraine: problems and prospects of reforming. The analytical report]. Кyiv: NISI, 2016. [in Ukr.].
5. Danylyschyn, B. М. & Pilipiv, V. V. (2016). Detsentralizatsiia u krainakh YeS: uroky dlia Ukrainy [Decentralization in European countries: lessons for Ukraine] Rehionalna ekonomika - Regional economy, 1. 5-11. [in Ukr.].
6. The Danish Local Government System / Local Government Denmark. (2009, February). URL: http://www/kl/dk/id_3822/cf_202/Background_Paper_-_Local_Government_in_Denmark.PDF. [in Eng.]
7. Andre, C. & Garcia, C. local Public Finances and Municipal Reform in Finland (2014) OECD Economics Department Working Papers, 1121. URL: http:dx.doi.org/10.1787/5jz2qt0zj024-en. [in Eng.]
8. Study on the Division of Powers between the European Union, the Member States, and Regional and Local Authorities (2008). Committee of Regions of the European Union. 47-321. [in Eng.]
9. Кasich, А. О. & Petrushko, А. S. (2017). Upravlinnia protsesamy detsentralizatsii: zarubizhnyi dosvid ta stratehichni zavdannia dlia Ukrainy [Management of decentralization processes: foreign experience and strategic tasks for Ukraine] // Ekonomika i suspilstvo - Economy and society, 13. 71-77. [in Ukr.].
10. Коvalenko, G. V. & Тоpolskova, D. Y. (2017). Vprovadzhennia detsentralizatsii publichnoi vlady na osnovi dosvidu yevropeiskykh krain [Introduction of decentralization of public power is on the basis of experience of Europe countries]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu - Scientific Announcer of the Uzhhorod national university, 13, No1. 120-123. [in Ukr.].
11. Каnivesch, М. B. (2015). Suchasni pidkhody ta zarubizhnyi dosvid detsentralizatsii vlady na mistsevomu i rehionalnomu rivniakh [Modern approaches and foreign experience of decentralization of power on local and regional levels]. Visnyk Kyivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka. Filosfiia. Politolohiia - Announcer of the Kyiv national university of the name of Taras Shevchenko. Philosophy. Political science, 1 (119). 103-109. [in Ukr.].
12. Wollmann, H. (2011). Reorganizing Local Government: Between Territorial Consolidation and Two-tier Intermunicipality. HKJU-CCPA, 11 (3). 681-706. [in Eng.]
13. Andre, C. & Garcia, C. (2014). local Public Finances and Municipal Reform in Finland. OECD Economics Department Working Papers, 1121. URL: http:dx.doi.org/10.1787/5jz2qt0zj024-en [in Eng.]
14. Feltensteina, A. & Iwata, S. (2005). Decentralization and macroeconomic performance in China: regional autonomy has its costs. Jornal of Development Economics, 76. 481-501. [in Eng.]
15. Ezcurra, R. & Rodriguez-Pose, A. (2011). Decentralization of social protection expenditure and economic growth in the OECD. Publius, 41(1). 146-157. [in Eng.]
16. Perz, S., Barnes, G., Shenkin, A., Rojas, D. & Vaca, C. (2014). Privat and communal lends? International Jornal of the Commons. 8, 1. February. 179-206. [in Eng.]
17. Gerbert, J. D., Nahrath, S., Csicos, P. & Knoepfel, P. (2011). The role of Swiss civic corporation in land use planning. Environment and Planning A43. 185-204, URL: http: ://www. enuplan.com / abstract. cgi?id=43293. [in Eng.]
18. Oates, W. E. (2006). On the Theory and Practice of Fiscal Decentralization. IFIR Working Paper Series, 3. URL: http: www.ifigs.org/publication/ifir_working_papers/IFIR-WP-2006-05.pdf. [in Eng.]
19. Schneider, A. (2003). Decentralization: Conceptualization and Measurement. Studies in Comparative International Development, 38/3. 32-56. [in Eng.]
20. Arikan, G. (2004). Fiscal decentralization: Aremedy for corruption? Iternational Tax and Public Finanse, 175-195. [in Eng.]
21. Fisman, R. & Gatti, R. (2002). Decentralization and corruption: Evidence across countries. Journal of Public Economics, 325–345. [in Eng.]
22. Elazar, D. & Harvey, D. (2006). Spaces of global capitalism: Towards a theory of uneven geographical development. London; New York: Verso. [in Eng.]
23. Yescombe, E. R. (2007). Public-Private Partnerships: Principles of Policy and Finance [UK First edition]. London : Yescombe Consulting Ltd, XVIII. [in Eng.]
24. Horoshkova, L., Volkov, V. & Kovalenko, G. (2017). Upravlinnia finansovymy potokamy prohram stvorennia terytorialnykh hromad [Management of financial flows of the programs of creation of territorial communities] // Upravlinnia proektamy ta rozvytok vyrobnytstva - Management of the projects and development of manufacture, 1 (61). 93-100. [in Ukr.].
25. Horoshkova, L., Volkov, V. & Karbivnychyi, R. (2017). Stvorennia ta upravlinnia prodovolchymy resursamy terytorialnoi hromady [Creation and management of food resources of a territorial community] Upravlinnia proektamy ta rozvytok vyrobnytstva - Management of the projects and development of manufacture, №1 (61). 100-108. [in Ukr.].
26. Horoshkova, L., Volkov, V., Kovalenko, G. & Karbivnychyi, R. (2017). Tekhnolohiia yakisnoho i kilkisnoho upravlinnia terytorialnymy hromadamy [Technology of qualitative and quantitative management of territorial communities]. Upravlinnia proektamy ta rozvytok vyrobnytstva - Management of the projects and development of manufacture. 2 (62). 29-41. [in Ukr.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.