Features of agricultural enterprises taxation system in Ukraine and directions for its improvement with consideration of foreign experience
The subject of the research is the processes and systems of taxation of agricultural enterprises, their components and principles; types and amounts of taxes in Ukraine and abroad; trends of development and possible directions of improvement. The aim of the work is to identify the peculiarities of taxation of agricultural enterprises, its principles, advantages and disadvantages for the purpose of further improvement, including on the bases of studying and taking into account foreign experience. The methodological basis of the article became general scientific methods of cognition, - system-structural analysis and synthesis, dialectical, historical, abstraction. Also, these methods are generalization, grouping, comparison, absolute and relative values, other methods of research. Results of work.It is determined that the systems, mechanisms and processes of taxation of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine are in development. They require significant improvement to optimize their inherent functions. In fact, the fiscal function is traditionally prevailing in terms of distribution and regulatory factors. For this purpose, the main types of taxes and their volumes were characterized, changes in the Tax Code were assessed, the main principles, tasks and necessary structural changes in the taxation system were determined. The experience of subsidizing, insurance and taxation of agribusiness in the United States and European countries has also been studied and summarized in detail. The forms and mechanisms of tax support for small and medium-sized agricultural enterprises are especially valuable for the domestic theory and practice. The field of application of results. The results of the research can be used in the theory and practice of accounting and taxation of agrarian enterprises, management of their financial results, development of development strategies for the future, justification of the state agrarian and tax, regulatory and regional policies, with the support of the development of rural areas and local communities. Conclusions. The taxation systems of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine have certain features in terms of the components, size and principles of collection. They often change in order to improve, but the main function is fiscal. Therefore, the study and, if possible, the introduction of advanced world experience in stimulating, insurance and taxation of agricultural production, with a view to optimizing it in the long term, is of great importance.
2. Berezovsʹkyy, V. V. & Tulush, L. D. (2008). Podatkove rehulyuvannya konkurentospromozhnosti silʹsʹ-kohospodarsʹkoyi produktsiyi [Ta regulation of competitiveness of agricultural products]. Visnyk Sumsʹkohonats. ah-rarnoho un-tu. Seriya: Finansy i kredyt - Bulletin of Sumy National Agrarian University Series “Economic Sciences”, 2. 88-95(in Ukr.).
3. Seperovych, N. V., Tulush, L. D. & Pronina, V. I. (2009). Opodatkuvannya silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh tovarovyrobnykiv [Taxation of agricultural commodity producers]. Lʹviv : NVF "Ukrayinsʹkitekhnolohiyi" (in Ukr.).
4. Lupenko, Yu. O. & Tulush, L. D. (2016). Opodatkuvannya silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva v umovakh transfor-matsiyi spetsialʹnykh podatkovykh rezhymiv [Taxation of agriculture in the context of the transformation of special taxregimes]. Ekonomika APK - The Economy of Agro-Industrial Complex, 1. 5-17 (in Ukr.).
5. Davydenko, N. M. (2016). Vplyv podatkovoyi reformy na silʹsʹkohospodarsʹki pidpry-yemstva [The impact of tax reformon agricultural enterprises]. Visnyk Khmelʹnytsʹkoho natsionalʹno-ho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky - Herald of Khmelnytsky National University. Economic Sciences, 1. 250-253 (in Ukr.).
6. Lyst DFS Ukrayiny (2017). Pro skasuvannya spetsialʹnoho rezhymu opodatkuvannya diyalʹnosti u sferi silʹsʹkoho ta lisovoho hospo-darstva, a takozh rybalʹstva [On the abolition of the special regime for taxationo factivities in the field of agriculture and forestry, aswellas fisheries]. URL: http://sfs.gov.ua/zakonodavstvo/podatkove-zakonodavstvo/listi-dps/print-70807.html. (in Ukr.).
7. Marmulʹ, L. O. (2015). Optymizatsiya struktury ta pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti zemleko-rystuvannya silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh pidpryyemstv [Optimization of the structure and increase of the efficiency of landuseof agricultural enterprises]. Naukovyyvisnyk KHDU. Seriya: Ekonomichninauky - Scientific Journal of KSU. Series “Economic Sciences”, 15, 66-69 (in Ukr.).
8. Yarosh, M. V. (2016). Optymizatsiya opodatkuvannya PDV: otsinka rivnya podatkovoho navan-tazhennya pry opodatkuvanni silʹsʹko hospodarsʹkykh produktiv [Optimizationof VAT taxation: assessment of the level of taxlevy on the taxationof agricultural products]. Ekonomich-nyy visnyk Zaporizʹkoyi derzhavnoy iinzhenernoyi akademiyi - Scientific Journal of ZSEA. Series “Economic Sciences”, 6(2). 159-163 (in Ukr.).
9. Ihnatenko, M. M. & Novak, N. P. (2018). Novivymohy normatyvno-zakonodavchoho zabezpechennya obliku, otsinky ta opodatkuvannya vykorystannya zemelʹnykh resursiv [New requirements of normative and legislative support of accounting, estimation and taxation of landuse]. Ekonomika ta derzhava - Journal "Ekonomika ta derzhava" a special journal in Ukraine on economics, 2. 4-6 (in Ukr.).
10. Kvasha, S. M. (2011). Napryamy udoskonalennya mekhanizmiv formuvannya rynkovoyi rivnovahy na rynkakh silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkoyi produktsiyi [Directions of improvement of mechanisms offormationof a market equilibrium in the markets o fagricultural products]. Ekonomika APK - The Economy of Agro-Industrial Complex, 2.161-167 (in Ukr.).
11. Svitovi modeli pidtrymky silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva [World Models of Agricultural Support]. URL: https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-world/2012230-svitovi-modeli-pidtrimki-silskogo-gospodarstva.html (in Ukr.).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.