Problems and perspectives for the use of human resources potential of agricultural enterprises
The subject of the research is a set of socio-economic relations regarding problems and perspectives of labor resource potential of agrarian enterprises. The purpose of the work is to identify the main problems of population reproduction at the present stage of development of rural areas of Ukraine, employment in general and economically active population, in particular, assessing the scope of informal employment and justifying on this basis the prospects for improving the labor resource potential of agrarian enterprises and managing them. Methodological basis of the article became statistical and mathematical methods of research: absolute and relative values, index, statistical groupings, series of dynamics. The International Labor Organization (ILO) methodology was used to assess employment and unemployment among the main sex and age groups of the population. Results of work. An important condition for successful work of agrarian enterprises and ensuring their productive and resource potential is the security and continuity of their employees. Management of labor resources is one of the main areas of economic activity in agrarian enterprises, the purpose of which is to identify new ones and increase existing sources and reserves for increasing the efficiency of production by increasing its volume with increasing productivity and better use of wages. The urgency of the research of labor resources of agrarian enterprises and their practical solution is compounded by the need to increase employment and reduce unemployment of rural residents, stabilize the labor market in the countryside, stop the depopulation of rural population, and preserve the settlement network of rural areas. The field of application of results. Research results can be used in the activity of agrarian enterprises in order to create new competitive advantages, increase the efficiency of labor resource use and strengthen its competitive position in the market. Conclusions. As in most developed countries, there is a direct correlation between the level of education and the level of economic activity in Ukraine: the higher the level of education, the higher the level of economic activity, the lower the level of education, the greater the gap in the levels of economic activity of rural and urban populations. Formation of effective production-resource potential in agrarian enterprises of Ukraine is possible through the implementation of such a personnel policy, which involves planning of staffing needs, effective use of employees (training, staff development), the use of material incentives and socially oriented motivational mechanisms. A significant reduction in the number of employed rural populations leads to high risks of poverty, vulnerability and social exclusion, which has contributed to the creation of an extremely negative trend in the labor market. To survive under such difficult conditions, the peasants who previously earned funds from collective farms and state farms were forced to engage in growing products for sale or exchange in a personal farm, or to go to work abroad or to Ukrainian cities where the situation on the labor market was more favorable. Only a small percentage of the peasants managed to establish farms, such as those operating in developed countries.
2. Vazhynsʹkyy, F. (2016). Perspektyvni napryamky vykorystannya trudovoho potentsialu silʹsʹkykh terytoriy Ternopilʹsʹkoyi oblasti: naukovo-analitychna zapyska [Promising directions of labor potential utilization of rural territories of the Ternopil region: scientific and analytical note]. Lʹviv: DU «Instytut rehionalʹnykh doslidzhenʹ im. M.I. Dolishnʹoho NAN Ukrayiny» (in Ukr.).
3. Zhybak, M. M. (2009). Sotsialʹno-ekonomichna sutnistʹ ahrarnoho trudovoho potentsialu [Socio-economic essence of agrarian labor potential]. Ekonomichnyy analiz - Economic Analysis, 4. URL: //www.nbuv.gov.ua /portal/Soc_Gum/Ecan/2009_4/pdf/ zhybak.pdf (in Ukr.).
4. Rudik, N. M. (2008). Formuvannya ta vykorystannya trudoresursnoho potentsialu v reformovanykh silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh pidpryyemstvakh [Formation and use of labor-resource potential in reformed agricultural enterprises]. Tavriysʹkyy naukovyy visnyk - Taurian scientific journal: scientific journal, 59, 157-162 (in Ukr.).
5. Zamora, O. I. (2009). Osnovni tendentsiyi formuvannya i vykorystannya trudovykh resursiv v ahrarnykh pidpryyemstvakh [Main tendencies of formation and use of labor resources in agrarian enterprises]. Aktualʹni problemy ekonomiky - Actual Problems of the Economy, 4, 85-90 (in Ukr.).
6. Moldavan, L., Borodina, O., Yurchyshyn, V., Paskhaver, B., Prokopa, I., Shubravsʹka, O. & Ostashko, T. (2010). Ahrarnyy sektor: chas pryntsypovo zminyty oriyentyry rozvytku [Agrarian sector: time to fundamentally change the landmarks of development]. Dzerkalo tyzhnya, 26(806) (in Ukr.).
7. Hrishnova, O.A. 2009). Ekonomika pratsi ta sotsialʹno-trudovi vidnosyny [The economics of labor and social-labor relations]. Kyiv : Znannya (in Ukr.).
8. Marmulʹ, L. O. & Romanyuk, I. A. (2015). Rynok pratsi ta zaynyatistʹ naselennya silʹsʹkykh terytoriy: teoriya i praktyka rehulyuvannya [Labor market and rural population employment: theory and practice of regulation]. Kherson : Aylant (in Ukr.).
9. Klokar, O. O. (2011). Pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti vidtvorennya trudovykh resursiv silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh pidpryyemstv [Increasing the efficiency of reproduction of labor resources of agricultural enterprises]. Ekonomika APK - The Economy of Agro-Industrial Complex, 10, 112-115 (in Ukr.).
10. Ihnatenko, M. M. (2015). Problemy ta perspektyvy pidvyshchennya zaynyatosti silʹsʹkoho naselennya na zasadakh sotsialʹnoyi vidpovidalʹnosti ahrobiznesu [Problems and prospects of increasing employment of rural population on the basis of social responsibility of agribusiness]. Efektyvna ekonomika, 12. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?n=12&y=2015 (in Ukr.).
11. Kucherenko S. Yu., Levaeva L. Yu. (2018). Osobennosti organizatsii i normirovaniya truda v Ukraine [Features of labour organization and work quota setting in Ukraine] Organizatsiya i normirovanie truda: nauka, obrazovanie, praktika. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov. Minsk : BNTU, 163-169.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.