The essence of risks of business activity and their assessment with the aim of sediment and disability in management of efficiency and competitiveness development
The subject of the research is to identify the risks of entrepreneurial activity, their types and nature. It also discusses the classification of the main types of risks, the substantiation of evaluation and analysis methods in order to avoid, minimize or neutralize to ensure the efficiency and competitiveness of enterprises. The purpose of the work is to identify the business risks, their content, the classification of species, the substantiation of the leading methods of evaluation and analysis in order to avoid and minimize and on this basis – ensuring the efficiency and competitiveness of the operation and development of enterprises. The methodological basis of the article became the main methodological provisions of the enterprise's economy, regulatory and legislative acts on the development of entrepreneurial activity, general scientific and special economic methods of cognition. Among them are generalization, grouping, extrapolation, method of comparative analysis, statistical, expert estimations, mathematical forecasting and programming. Results of work. In the process of writing the article, the essence of entrepreneurial risks was identified, their types were identified, classification and grouping according to the types and areas of manifestation were made. This gave an opportunity to substantiate the methods of their further analysis and evaluation. In turn, taking into account and preventing risks on this basis will allow to ensure the tactics and strategy of the development of enterprises with proper efficiency and competitiveness. The field of application of results. The results of the study can be used in the theory and practice of business risk management. Risk assessment and analysis will be appropriate in the economy, in the finances of enterprises, in the analysis of entrepreneurial activity, in developing strategies for its development in the future. Conclusions. Risks of entrepreneurial activity have different spheres of manifestation and degree of influence on it. They can be evaluated both qualitatively and quantitatively. In addition, the proposed grouping and classifications allow, in a certain way, to identify managerial decisions, at least in terms of spheres of manifestation. In general, assessing the types and extent of the impact of business risks and their inclusion in tactical and strategic management will be a significant factor in ensuring the efficiency and competitiveness of enterprises in the long run.
2. Hovorushko, T. A. & Stetsyuk, K. M. (2014). Strakhuvannya [Insurance]. Lʹviv : «Mahnoliya 2006» (in Ukr.)
3. Yevdokymenko, V. M. & Derhalyuk, B. V. (2014). Pyzyky pidppyyemnytsʹkoyi diyalʹnosti: rozrobka mekhanizmuu pravlinnya [The psychology of subjects: development of a management mechanism]. Naukovyy visnyk KHDU. Ser.: Ekonomichni nauky – Scientific Journalof KSU. Series “Economic Sciences”, 5(2), 74-77 (in Ukr.)
4. Chupryna, I. V. (2012). Ponyattya ta klasyfikatsiya ryzykiv v pidpryyemnytsʹkiy diyalʹnosti [Concept and classification of risks in entrepreneurial activity]. Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ VNAU. Seriya : Ekonomichni nauky -Proceedings of VNAU A series of economic science, 4, 187-193 (in Ukr.)
5. Tkachenko, A. M. & Yakoyusʹ, I. S. (2008). Metody otsinky pidpryyemnytsʹkoho ryzyku [Methods of assessing entrepreneurial risk]. Naukovyy visnyk Zaporizʹkoyi derzhavnoyi inzhenernoyi akademiyi – Scientific Journal of ZSEA. Series “Economic Sciences”, 1, 136-139 (in Ukr.)
6. Marmulʹ, L. O. (2014). Prohnozuvannya staloho rozvytku silʹsʹkykh rehioniv na zasadakh konkurentospromozhnosti ta vprovadzhennya innovatsiynykh proektiv [Forecasting sustainable development of rural regions on the basis of competitiveness and implementation of innovative projects]. Naukovyy visnyk KHDU. Seriya: Ekonomichni nauky - Scientific Journal of KSU. Series “Economic Sciences”, 9, 48-51 (in Ukr.)
7. Herasymchuk, N. A., Mirzoyeva, T. V. & Tomashevsʹka, O. A. (2015). Ekonomichni i finansovipyzyky [Economic and financial policies]. Kyiv : TSP Komppynt (in Ukr.)
8. Donetsʹ, L. I., Shepelenko, O. V., Barantseva, S. M., Serhyeyeva, O. V. & Veremeychyk, O. F. (2012). Obgruntuvannya hospodarsʹkykh rishenʹ ta otsinyuvannya pyzykiv [Substantiation of business decisions and assessment of psychics]. Kyiv : Tsentr uchbovoyi literatury (in Ukr.)
9. Lohvinova, O. P. & Semenenko, I. M. (2015). Obgruntuvannya hospodarsʹkykh rishenʹ i otsinyuvannya pyzykiv [Justification of economic decisions and evaluation of psychology]. Kharkiv : Vyd-vo «Lider» (in Ukr.)
10. Dyba, M. I. (2008). Sutʹ ta vydy finansovykh ryzykiv u systemi ryzyk-menedzhmentu pidpryyemstva [The essence and types of financial risks in the enterprise risk management system]. Natsionalʹnyyuniversytet «Lʹvivsʹkapolitekhnika». Seriya : Oblik ta audyt – Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series: Accounting and Audit, 1, 22-28 (in Ukr.)
11. Ihnatenko, M. M. (2015). Planuvannya i prohnozuvannya sotsialʹnoyi vidpovidalʹnosti subʺyektiv hospodaryuvannya ahrarnoyi sfery ekonomiky [Planning and forecasting of social responsibility of subjects of management of agrarian sphere of economy]. Ahrosvit - Agrosvit, 17, 31-37 (in Ukr.)
12. Zorina, O. A. (2011). Metody analizu finansovykh pyzykiv [Methods of analysis of financial psychics]. Problemy teoriyi ta metodolohiyi bukhhaltersʹkoho obliku kontrolyu i analizu - Problems of theory and methodology of accounting, control and analysis, 2(20), 221-229 (in Ukr.)
13. Romanyuk, I.A. (2016). Novi chynnyky ta kontseptsiyi zdiysnennya intensyfikatsiyi silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva [New factors and concepts of implementation of intensification of agriculture]. Visnyk Berdyansʹkoho universytetu menedzhmentu i biznesu - Bulletin of the Berdyansk University of Management and Business, 4 (36), 60-63 (in Ukr.)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.