Agro-chemical certification as a precondition for stable agricultural landscaping formation
In today's conditions of European integration processes, the problem of the formation of agricultural land use in accordance with the strategy of sustainable development of Ukraine is of considerable interest to the study. In view of the imperfection of the functioning of the regulatory and legal framework and the instability of the political situation in the country, the problem of preservation of rational use and protection of agricultural land use becomes especially relevant. In our opinion, one of the factors contributing to the formation of sustainable agricultural land use is the agrochemical passport of the field, land, agrochemical certification. The purpose of this work is to conduct an analysis of the regulation of relations in the field of agrochemical certification in the formation of sustainable agricultural land use. The study used general scientific and special methods: analysis and synthesis, analogies and comparisons, generalizations, statistics, etc. The methodological basis of the study is an integrated approach, system-structural analysis and a dialectical method of scientific knowledge. The work substantiates that agrochemical certification of a particular site is an important tool in the formation of sustainable development of agricultural land use through the prism of interaction between the legal, technological, ecological and economic environment. The algorithm of agrochemical certification is improved, which gives a systematic representation of the process of certification. The proposed algorithm involves the structuring of nine stages of its implementation. Based on the research of the current state of agrochemical certification, its principles and tasks were generalized, as well as the functional possibilities of its carrying out, which can be taken into account when developing the Law of Ukraine "On state agrochemical certification of agricultural land".
2. Dobriak, D. S. (2016). Naukovo-metodychni pohliady do intensyfikatsii vykorystannia zemelnykh resursiv silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Scientific and methodological views on the intensification of the use of land resources of agricultural enterprises] Visnyk KhNAU - Visnyk KhNUU. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky. [Series: Economic Sciences], 1, 64-69. [in Ukr.].
3. Metodyka ahrokhimichnoi pasportyzatsii zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia [Methods of agrochemical certification of agricultural land]. Za red. S. M. Ryzhuka, M. V. Lisovoho, D. M. Bentsarovskoho. Kyiv, 2003. 64 s. [in Ukr.].
4. Overkovska, T. K. (2012). Pravovi pytannia ahrokhimichnoi pasportyzpatsii zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia [Legal issues of agrochemical passporting of agricultural land] Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU - Collection of scientific works of VNAU. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky [Series: Economic Sciences], 1 (56). Volume 3. 93-97. [in Ukr.].
5. Ahroekolohichnyi monitorynh ta pasportyzatsiia silskohospodarskykh zemel: metodychnyi material [Agroecological monitoring and certification of agricultural land: methodical material] Ukr. akad. ahrar. nauk. In-t ahroekolohii ta biotekhnolohii. Nats. nauk. tsentr «IHA im. O.N.Sokolovskoho». Derzh. tekhnol. tsentr okhorony rodiuchosti hruntiv «Tsentrderzhrodiuchist»; Uporiad. : O. H. Tarariko, M. V. Kozlov, N. V. Palapa. Kyiv : Fitosotsiotsentr, 2002. 295 p. [in Ukr.].
6. Minahropolityky Ukrainy. Nakaz 11.10.2011 N 536 «Pro zatverdzhennia Poriadku vedennia ahrokhimichnoho pasporta polia, zemelnoi dilianky» [Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine. Order of 11.10.2011 N 536 "On approval of the procedure for conducting agrochemical passport of the field, land"]. URL : http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1517-11. [in Ukr.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.