Problematic aspects of euro integration process of Ukraine's agro-industrial complex
The purpose of the article is to identify the main advantages and risks for domestic agricultural producers in the process of integration into European space and to assess their impact on the development of the domestic agricultural sector. The proposed article analyzes the prospects and risks of integration of domestic agricultural enterprises into world economy. Special attention is focused on the export and import of agricultural products and the achievement of Ukraine in the field of agro-industrial complex. An estimation of foreign economic activity of agrarian enterprises of Ukraine is conducted. The implications of the implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU for various sectors of the economy of Ukraine, and most especially for the agrarian sector, are assessed and analyzed. The potential benefits of signing the Comprehensive Free Trade Area Agreement for the development of the agrarian sector have been explored. Perspectives are considered and risks of European integration for agrarian enterprises and development of rural territories are analyzed. It is established that European integration for Ukraine is a way to modernize the domestic agricultural production, attract foreign investments and new technologies, increase the competitiveness of products, obtain financial resources for the development of the economy. Conclusions. Thus, the Ukrainian agro-industrial complex has a serious economic potential which allows it to be in a positive dynamics and has good prospects of integration into the European space. At the same time, this process should fit into the overall context of reforms and sectoral changes in Ukraine's economy. Alongside with it, the state plays an important role in the regulatory processes of managing the economy in general and the agrarian sector in particular.
2. Ekonomichnyy suverenitet derzhavy ta napryamy yoho pravovoho zabezpechennya: monohrafiya [Economic sovereignty of the state and directions of its legal support: monograph] / Za red. O. O. Ashurkova; NAN Ukrayiny, In-t ekonomiko-pravovykh doslidzhen`. Donets`k : Yuho-Vostok, 2012. 406 s.
3. Zahal`na informatsiya pro Svitovu orhanizatsiyu torhivli [General information about the World Trade Organization.]. Ofitsiynyy sayt Ministerstva ekonomichnoho rozvytku i torhivli Ukrayiny. URL: http://me.kmu.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/article
4. Mel'nik, T. M. (2007). Mezhdunarodnaya torgovlya v usloviyakh global'noy konkurentsii: monografiya [International trade in global competition: monograph]. Kiev : Kiyev. nats. torg.-ekon. un-t, 423 s.
5. Ofitsiynyy sayt Ministerstva ahrarnoyi polityky ta prodovol`stva Ukrayiny [Official site of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine]. URL: http://www.minagro.gov.ua/
6. Sidenko, V. (2009). Rozshyrennya Yevropeys`koho soyuzu na skhid: naslidky dlya Ukrayiny [Enlargement of the European Union to the east: implications for Ukraine]. Natsional`na bezpeka ta oborona - National Security and Defense, 9. 25-29.
7. Smyrnova, K. V. (2011). Yevropeys`ka intehratsiya ta Ukrayina [European integration and Ukraine]. Pravo Ukrayiny - The law of Ukraine, 4. 153–158.
8. Studins`ka, H. Ya. (2016). Brend u national`niy ekonomitsi Ukrayini [Brand in the national economy of Ukraine]. Kiev : DNDIIME, 2016. 376 s.
9. Studins`kyy, V. A. (2018). Postchornobyl`s`kyy syndrom: istoryko-ekonomichnyy vymir [Постчорнобильський синдром: історико-економічний вимір]. Chornobyl`s`ka katastrofa. Aktual`ni problemy, napryamky ta shlyakhy yikh vyrishennya. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats` - The Chernobyl disaster. Actual problems, directions and ways of their solution. Collection of scientific works. Zhytomyr : ZHNAEU, 2018. S.126-129.
10. Ukrinfom. URL: https://www.ukrinform.ua
11. Ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost' natsional'noy ekonomiki v usloviyakh global'nykh vyzovov: monografiya. [Economic security of the national economy in the context of global challenges]. / A. A. Mazaraki, T. N. Mel'nik, V. V. Yukhimenko (i dr.) ; pod obshch. red. A. A. Mazaraki. Kiev : Kiyev. nats. torg.-ekon. un-t, 2010. 718 s.
12. Yak ukrayins`kyy ahrobiznes staye "zelenym" [How Ukrainian Agribusiness Becomes "Green"]. URL: agroreview.com/news/yak-ukrayinskyj-ahrobiznes-staye-zelenym
13. Situation and prospects for EU agriculture. URL: http://ec. europa.eu/agriculture/ publi/situation-andprospects/2010_en.pdf.
14. World bank. URL: https://www.worldbank.org
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.