Organizational features of formation and use of agricultural enterprises labour force
The subject of the study is a set of organizational features of the formation and use of labor of agricultural enterprises. The aim of the work is to study the features of the organization of the formation and use of labor of agricultural enterprises in a market economy and determine the place and its role in the implementation of the strategy of innovative development of the agricultural economy of Ukraine. The methodological basisof the article is statistical and mathematical methods of clarifying the factors of labor organization in agricultural enterprises, carried out both in the process of its formation and in the process of use. Result of work. The article defines the organizational features of the formation and use of labor of agricultural enterprises, the inevitability of large-scale changes in the structure and quality of the labor force associated with the specifics of agricultural production. The organizational principles of formation and use of labor force in the conditions of formation of innovative technological changes are analyzed. Considerable attention is paid to the analysis of natural, economic and social conditions that require the appropriate quality of the labor force and its General competence, socio-demographic characteristics that determine the supply and demand for it. Scope of application of the results that can be used in the activities of agricultural enterprises in order to form a labor force in terms of equipping with the latest technology and increasing the level of mechanization, electrification and automation of basic labor processes, as well as changes in the complexity of agricultural production, which is accompanied by increased demand for labor than the means of production. Summary. The formation of effective working capacity in agricultural enterprises provides organizational and socio-economic features that provide for their effective use, the use of material incentives and socially oriented motivational mechanisms that will improve the productivity of labor. The most effective way to increase the level of labor use and labor productivity indicators is to effectively support the development of highly productive agricultural production and business, as well as adjusting the structure of the economy in the direction of expanding consumer industries and services. This problem is complex and requires the introduction at the state level and the implementation of an integrated system of legal, economic, social, medical, educational, cultural, organizational and environmental measures.
2. Ekonomichnyi dyskusiinyi klub. Bezrobittia v Ukraini ta sviti. I kvartal 2018 [Economic discussion club. Unemployment in Ukraine and the world. The first quarter of 2018] URL: http://edclub.com.ua/ analityka/bezrobittya-v-ukrayini-ta-sviti-i-kvartal-2018-roku.
3. Shchodo biudzhetnoho finansuvannia NAN Ukrainy u 2018 [Relative to the budget funding of the NAS of Ukraine to 2018] Natsionalna Akademiia nauk Ukrainy - The national Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. URL: http://www.nas.gov.ua/UA/Messages/news/Pages/View.aspx?MessageID=3687
4. Sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky [Website of The state statistics service] URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
5. Osovska H. V. & Krushelnytska O. V (2006). Upravlinnia trudovymy resursamy: Navchalnyi posibnyk [Human resource management: Textbook]. Zhytomyr : ZSTU, 304.
6. Shylovtseva N. V. (2018). Chynnyky formuvannia konkurentospromozhnosti robochoi syly v umovakh stanovlennia innovatsiinoi modeli ekonomiky Ukrainy [Factors of formation of competitiveness of labor force in the conditions of formation of innovative model of economy of Ukraine] Ekonomichnyi visnyk Zaporizkoi derzhavnoi inzhenernoi akademii - Economic Bulletin of Zaporizhzhya state engineering Academy, 5 (17), 9-12.
7. Halaz L. V. (2007). Trudovyi potentsial yak faktor ekonomichnoho zrostannia [Labor potential as a factor of economic growth] Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lviv. Politekhnika» - Bulletin Of the national University "Lviv. Poly», 582, 19-23.
8. Romaniuk I. A. & Levaieva L. Yu. (2018). Problemy i perspektyvy vykorystannia trudoresursnoho potentsialu ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv [Problems and prospects of using labor resource potential of agricultural enterprises] Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi: Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu. - Economic Bulletin of the University, 39, 44-51.
9. Varetska O. (2007). Upravlinnia liudskymy resursamy: problemy teorii ta praktyky [Human resource management: problems of theory and practice] Ukraina: aspekty pratsi - Ukraine: labour aspects, 4, 50-51.
10. Kachan Ye. P. & Shushpanov D. H. (2003). Upravlinnia trudovymy resursamy: Navchalnyi posibnyk [Human resource management: Textbook] Vydavnychyi dim "Iurydychna knyha" - Publishing house "Legal book", 37.
11. Holomb V. V. & Troshyna H. V. (2018). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia rozvytku maloho biznesu v Ukraini [State regulation of small business development in Ukraine] Ekonomichnyi visnyk Zaporizkoi derzhavnoi inzhenernoi akademii - Economic Bulletin of Zaporizhzhya state engineering Academy, 5 (17), 157-160.
12. Baloha I. I. (2009). Teoretychni pidkhody do analizu form aktyvizatsii trudovoho potentsialu [Theoretical approaches to the analysis of forms of labor potential activation] Uzhhorod: Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu - Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod University, special issue 28, part 1, 129-132.
13. Kovtun V. A. (2019) Rol intelektualnykh rishen dlia efektyvnoho vykorystannia resursiv silskoho hospodarstva [The role of intelligent solutions for efficient use of agricultural resources] Skhidna Yevropa: ekonomika, biznes i upravlinnia - Eastern Europe: economy, business and governance, 1 (18). URL: http://www.easterneurope-ebm.in.ua/18-2019-ukr