Formation and realization of youth leader potential of the joint territorial communities of Ukraine
Object of research is the system of formation and realization of leader potential of youth of joint territorial communities of Ukraine. Methods which were used in the course of the research. In the course of the research the complex of general scientific methods and receptions was used, namely: comparative analysis and synthesis, abstraction, a method of induction and deduction, idealization, generalization, analogy, modeling and also special - expert poll, group, forecasting. Results of a research. Results of a research of the mechanism of activization of leader potential of youth which would involve all interested parties (public authorities, local self-government, business, the public, higher education institutions) for the sake of wellbeing and prosperity of the joint territorial communities (JTC) are presented in article. Conditions and problems of formation and realization of leader potential of youth of territorial communities of Ukraine and EU countries are investigated; it is studied scientific bases of domestic and foreign experiment on a role and places of youth in development of territorial communities; it is theoretically proved the system of formation and realization of leader potential of JTC; factors of formation and effective realization of leader potential of youth of JTC in various spheres are defined. Range of application of results: territorial communities of Ukraine which will use the recommendations about formation of leader potential of youth developed on the basis of a certain psychological portrait of the leader necessary for the Ukrainian society in the conditions of reforming. Conclusions. In the conditions of difficult political, social and economic conditions of development of Ukraine, considerably became complicated in recent years, all weaknesses of life in Ukraine amplified. Especially sharply there was a dilemma of future our state, basic change of the existing system of the public relations as pledge of an exit from a crisis situation and full development of the state. Among all pressing problems began to arise a question on what basis to build the future of Ukraine who has to be main «base» of construction of qualitatively new state. In this context, according to us, the main emphasis at the national level has to be concentrated on development of the system of formation and realization of leader potential of youth of the joint territorial communities (JTC) of Ukraine.
2. Akademichnyi tlumachnyi slovnyk [Academy explanatory dictionary]. URL: http://sum.in.ua/s/pokaznyk [In Ukr.].
3. Detsentralizatsiia daie mozhlyvosti [Decentralization allows]. URL: http://decentralization.gov.ua/gromada/1331 [In Ukr.].
4. Kalashnikova, S. A. (2011). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady profesiinoi pidhotovky upravlintsiv-lideriv v umovakh suchasnykh suspilnykh transformatsii [Theoretical bases of vocational training of leading managers in the conditions of modern public transformations]: yew. doctors sciences: 13.00.06. 462 p. [In Ukr.].
5. Karpinsky, B. (2010). Formuvannia i rozvytok liderskykh osnov v umovakh hlobalnykh finansovykh vyklykiv. [Formation and development of leader bases in the conditions of global financial challenges]. Naukovyi visnyk NLTU Ukrainy – scientific bulletin of NLTU of Ukraine, 20. 327-335 [In Ukr.].
6. Kozlovskaya, S. G. (2013). Emotsiina kompetentnist ta liderstvo [Emotional competence and leadership]. Visnyk Skhidnoievropeiskoho universytetu ekonomiky i menedzhmentu. Seriia. Ekonomika i menedzhment - Bulletin of the East European university of economy and management. Series. Economy and management, 1. 130-140 [In Ukr.].
7. Naulik, N. S. (2010). Mistseve samovriaduvannia i upravlinnia v zarubizhnykh krainakh. [Local self-government and management in foreign countries]. Yurydychnyi visnyk Natsionalnoho aviatsiinoho universytetu - Legal bulletin of the National aviation university, 3. 69-73 [In Ukr.].
8. Novachenko, T. V. (2013). Suchasna sutnist kerivnyka-lidera v konteksti yoho avtorytetu. [Modern essence of the leading head in the context of his authority]. Pravo ta derzhavne upravlinnia – Right and public administration, 2. 98-102 [In Ukr.].
9. Pyrene, M. I. (2012). Liderstvo: sutnist ta realizatsiia v ukrainskomu suspilstvi: navch. posib. dlia stud. vyshch. navch. zakl. [Leadership: essence and realization in the Ukrainian society: studies. grant. for student. studies]. Kyiv : Ukraine university, 231 p. [In Ukr.].
10. Pomietong, A. I. (2003). Molod obyraie diiu : Sotsialne proektuvannia – novyi pidkhid do vykhovannia molodi. Metod proektiv: tradytsii, perspektyvy, zhyttievi rezultaty : praktyko-zoriientovanyi zbirnyk [Molodezh chooses action: Social design - new approach to education of youth. Method of projects: traditions, prospects, vital results: the praktiko-focused collection]. Kyiv : Department, pp. 327-333 [In Ukr.].
11. Pro mistseve samovriaduvannia v Ukraini: Zakon Ukrainy vid 21.05.1997 r. № 280/97-VR [About local self-government in Ukraine: Law of Ukraine from 21.05.1997. No. 280/97]. URL: http://www. rada.gov.ua [In Ukr.].
12. Savchin, M. V. (2008). Psykholohiia vidpovidalnoi povedinky: Monohrafiia. [Psikhologiya's luminescence of responsible behavior: Monograph]. Ivano-Frankivsk City of NV. р. 197 [In Ukr.].
13. Sait derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Website of public service of statistics of Ukraine]. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [In Ukr.].
14. Terenyak, L. V. (2013). Mistse samoorhanizatsii naselennia v upravlinni silskymy terytoriiamy [The place of self-organization of the population in management of rural territories] Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu im. V.V. Dokuchaieva - Bulletin of the Kharkiv national agricultural university of V.V. Dokuchayev, 4. pp. 121-128 [In Ukr.].
15. Tolkovanov, V. (2013). Ukrainskym reformam potribni lidery. I my yikh hotuiemo.. [Ukrainskaya reforms need leaders. And we them prepare]. Mistseve samovriaduvannia ta rehionalnyi rozvytok v Ukraini - Local self-government and regional growth in Ukraine, 2. pp. 45-47 [In Ukr.].
16. Blanchard, K. (2012). Great leaders grow: becoming a leader for life. K. Blanchard, M. Miller. Berrett-Koehler Publishers, 144 р. [In Eng.].
17. Оsborne, L. (2010). Sticky teams: keeping your leadership team and staff on the same page. Larry Osborne. Zondervan, 224 p. [In Eng.].
18. Sinek, S. (2009). Start with why: how great leaders inspire everyone to take action. Simon Sinek. Portfolio Hardcover, 256 p. [In Eng.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.