Factors of use of labor and production potential of farmers and personal houses of population and management of its development
The subject of the research is the processes of formation and use of labor and production potential of farm and private households of the population, management of its improvement and development. The purpose of the work is to identify the factors of formation and level and use of labor and production potential of farmers and private households of the population, as well as the justification on this basis of directions for its improvement and development management for the future. Methodological basis of the article became as general scientific, and special methods of scientific knowledge. In the aggregate of the first – it is abstract-logical, dialectical, monographic, system-structural analysis and synthesis. Among the special methods were used statistical and economic methods (absolute and relative values, grouping, comparison), economic-mathematical (index), survey, modeling. Results of work. The priority value of labor and production potential in the development of farmers' and private households is substantiated. The state of their provision by material and technical means is determined. The level of use of labor resources is revealed. The factors of formation of components of resource potential of farms and private farms are substantiated. The problems and tendencies of development of labor and production potential at the level of the mentioned small forms of agrarian management and management are determined. Directions and sources of its improvement for the future are developed. The field of application of results. Theoretical conclusions and research results can be applied at the teaching of economic disciplines at universities in the training of specialists in the organization of production, management, economics and management. It is advisable to use practical proposals in improving the material and technical and labor supply of farm and private households, in the organization and development of rural areas. Conclusions. In a modern village, residents work in farmers' and private farms to meet the food needs of their own family and additional cash incomes. To improve their productivity, we consider it necessary to improve the production and labor potential. Support and development of social and industrial infrastructure, alternative types of employment, and rural areas as a whole are also of great importance. This is facilitated by the activities of rural communities, other measures of administrative and territorial reform in the countryside.
2. Vazhynsʹkyy, F. (2016). Perspektyvni napryamky vykorystannya trudovoho potentsialu silʹsʹkykh terytoriy Ternopilʹsʹkoyi oblasti : naukovo-analitychna zapyska [The perspective directions of employment potential of rural territories of the Ternopil region: scientific and analytical note]. Lʹviv : DU «Instytut rehionalʹnykh doslidzhenʹ im. M.I. Dolishnʹoho NAN Ukrayiny» (in Ukr.).
3. Klokar, O. O. (2011). Pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti vidtvorennya trudovykh resursiv silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh pidpryyemstv [Improving the efficiency of reproduction of labor resources of agricultural enterprises]. Ekonomika APK, 10, 112-115(in Ukr.).
4. Sharko, A. I. (2011). Metodolohichni pidkhody shchodo otsinyuvannya trudovoho potentsialu pidpryyemstva [Methodological approaches to the estimation of the labor potential of the enterprise]. Derzhava ta rehiony, 2, 206-213 (in Ukr.).
5. Shmidt, R. M. (2010). Komentar do Zakonu Ukrayiny “Pro osobyste selyansʹke hospodarstvo” [Commentary on the Law of Ukraine "On a Private Peasant Farm"]. Silʹsʹkyy chas, 7 (in Ukr.).
6. Shestakova, A. V. (2015). Vidtvorennya trudovoho potentsialu silʹsʹkoho naselennya na osnovi kontseptsiyi “fleksikʺyuriti” [Restoration of the labor potential of the rural population on the basis of the concept of "flexiurite"]. Visn. Zhytomyr. nats. ahroekol. un-tu, 2 (51), 2, 198–207 (in Ukr.).
7. Yavorsʹka, A. V. (2014). Osoblyvosti zaynyatosti ta vidrodzhennya trudovoho potentsialu [Peculiarities of Employment and Revival of Labor Potential]. Ukrayina: aspekty pratsi, 6, 46–51 (in Ukr.).
8. Marmulʹ, L. O. & Romanyuk, I. A. (2015). Rynok pratsi ta zaynyatistʹ naselennya silʹsʹkykh terytoriy: teoriya i praktyka rehulyuvannya [Labor market and rural population employment: theory and practice of regulation]. Kherson: Aylant (in Ukr.).
9. Ihnatenko, M. M. (2015). Stratehiyi ta mekhanizmy upravlinnya rozvytkom sotsialʹnoyi vidpovidalʹnosti subʺyektiv hospodaryuvannya ahrarnoyi sfery ekonomiky [Strategies and mechanisms for managing the development of social responsibility of economic entities of the agrarian sector of the economy]. Kherson: Aylant (in Ukr.).
10. Ihnatenko, M. M. (2015). Problemy ta perspektyvy pidvyshchennya zaynyatosti silʹsʹkoho naselennya na zasadakh sotsialʹnoyi vidpovidalʹnosti ahrobiznesu [Problems and prospects of increasing employment of rural population on the basis of social responsibility of agribusiness]. Efektyvna ekonomika, 12. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?n=12&y=2015 (in Ukr.).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.