Features of labour organization and work quota setting in Ukraine
In market conditions work quota setting is becoming increasingly important from the standpoint of its using as a tool for measuring, evaluating and regulating economic activity, rather than a tool of coercion to work intended solely for establishing stressful standards and their implementation. The article is devoted to the study of the features of labour organization and work quota setting in Ukraine. The essence and role of work quota setting as a factor of competitiveness growth in modern conditions are considered. The main principles of organization of work quota setting and its objects at Ukrainian enterprises are reviewed. An attention to the main task and functions of work quota setting, its domestic practice and shortcomings is paid. The factors contributing to the improvement of labour organization conditions and labour remuneration are summarized. In this work the general scientific research methods were used, such as the analysis of normative, scientific and educational literature, abstraction, synthesis, classification. The empirical methods used in the work are observations and comparisons. Conclusions: All measures for work quota setting improvement can be grouped in the following areas: 1) reducing the number of workers who do not meet production standards; 2) ensuring the optimal workload of labour standards; 3) increasing in the volume of work quota setting at the enterprises of all workers categories; 4) mandatory revision of standards in the workplaces in the process of organizational and technical activities implementation. Thus, work quota setting contributes to the rational placement of the enterprise employees and the appropriate using of their working time. It affects the improvement of production and labour organization. The norms developed are applied in the process of forming the plans for an enterprise and its structural units with the aim of labour division and cooperation, determination of the necessary amount of equipment and the number of employees, etc.
2. Kolot, A. (1998). Normuvannia pratsi ta yoho rol u funktsionuvanni ekonomiky rynkovoho typu [Rationing labor and its role in the functioning of the market economy type].Ukraina: aspekty pratsi - Ukraine: aspects of labor, 3. 46-50. [in Ukr.].
3. Syniaieva, L. V. (2014). Rol norm i normatyviv v orhanizatsii pratsi [The role of norms and norms in the organization of labor]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Tavriiskoho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnolohichnoho universytetu (ekonomichni nauky) - Collection of scientific works of the Tavria State Agrotechnological University (economic sciences), 2. 206-213. [in Ukr.].
4. Bondarenko, O. N. (2003). Normuvannia pratsi yak vazhlyva skladova rynkovoi systemy stymuliuvannia robochoi syly [Rationing labor as an important component of a market system for stimulating labor]. Sotsialno-ekonomichni aspekty promyslovoi polityky. Sotsialno-trudovi vidnosyny ta sotsialna polityka v suchasnykh ekonomichnykh umovakh - Socio-economic aspects of industrial policy. Social-Labor Relations and Social Policy in Modern Economic Conditions: Sb.nauch. tr. - T.4, Ch.2 / NAN Ukrainy.In-t ekonomiky prom-ty. Donetsk, 105-111.[in Ukr.].
5. Akulov, M. H. ta in. (2012). Ekonomika pratsi ta sotsialno-trudovi vidnosyny [Economics of Labor and Social-Labor Relations].Navch. posibnyk. Kyiv: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury, 328 s. [in Ukr.].
6. Umanska, V. H. & Shkilna D. H. (2017). Osoblyvosti orhanizatsii, kontroliu ta normuvannia pratsi v umovakh rynkovoi ekonomiky [Features of organization, control and standardization of labor in a market economy].Ekonomika i suspilstvo - Economics and Society, 9. 935-939. URL: http://www.economyandsociety.in.ua/journal/9_ukr/161.pdf [in Ukr.].
7. Shabanova, H. P. (2001). Systema oplaty truda y kompensatsyy na predpryiatyy [The system of remuneration and compensation in the enterprise].SPb. : OOO «Yzd-vo DNK», 192 s. [in Rus.].
8. Zavinovskaia, H. T. (2003). Ekonomika pratsi: navch. posibnyk [Labor Economics: Textbook]. Kyiv : KNEU. 300 s.[in Ukr.].
9. Shaparenko, K. V. Rol normuvannia Pratsi ta napriamky yoho vdoskonalennia [The role of standardization of labor and the direction of its improvement]. Aktualni problemy upravlinnia personalom ta ekonomika pratsi. Zbirnyk materialiv Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii molodykh vchenykh i studentiv ZhDTU- Topical issues of personnel management and labor economics.Collection of materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists and Students of ZHDTU. URL : http://eztuir.ztu.edu.ua/123456789/1441 [in Ukr.].
10. Shafranskaia, T. Yu. & Kolomiiets A. V. (2011). Udoskonalennia normuvannia pratsi napidpryiemstvi [Improvement of labor valuation at the enterprise]. URL : http://www.rusnauka.com/27_NNM_2011/Economics/10_93736.doc.htm. [in Ukr.].
11. Dontsova, V. H. (2010). Normuvannia pratsi na pidpryiemstvi [Rationing labor at the enterprise]. URL : http://masters.donntu.edu.ua/2010/iem/dontsova/diss/indexu.htm. [in Ukr.].
12. Marmul’ L. O. & Romaniuk I. A. (2018). Udoskonalennia struktury rynku pratsi silskykh terytorii shliakhom rozvytku pidpryiemstv silskoho zelenoho turyzmu [Improving the labor market structure of rural areas through the development of rural green tourism enterprises]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu, 38, 70-77. [in Ukr.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.