Organizational structure and economic activities of the cooperative publishing house «Kultur-Liga» in the context of the study of economic history problems
The subject of research is the organizational structure and economic activities of the cooperative publishing house «Kultur-Liga». The aim of the study is to study the development of the organizational structure and economic activities of the cooperative publishing house «Kultur-Liga» in the context of economic history. Methods of research. All components of the study are based on fundamental principles – scientific, historicism, objectivity, system, development, priority of concrete verity, pluralism; and also the methods of knowledge of social and economic processes of social development – analysis, synthesis, problem-chronological, comparative analytical, archaeological, retrospective, statistical, a systematic and integrated approach. Research methodology. In the process of investigating this problem, the fundamental principles were based on economic history and history of economic thought, the Ukrainian and foreign scientists’ works and experts in this area. Results of the study. In the study, we tried to consider the development of the organizational structure and economic activities of the cooperative publishing house «Kultur-Liga» in the context of economic history. The field of application of results. The results of this study can be used in studying issues of economic history and the history of economic thought. Conclusions. Thus, noting the fact that we considered above – the development of the organizational structure and economic and economic activity of the cooperative publishing house «Kultura-Liga», permits to characterize the features of the formation organizational structure of a publishing house, to consider social and professional founders and members, to analyze a system of cooperative management based on a share company. It should be noted that in Ukraine at the present stage of development of the market economy where is dominated by various forms of ownership, a national publishing industry is in a difficult situation. The search of an effective model of the national book publishing is an important today, and so in the study particular attention is paid to own historical experience.
2. Rybakov, M. O deyatelʹnosti yevreyskoy kulʹturno-prosvetytelʹnoy orhanizatsiy «Kulʹturnaya Liga» v Kiyeve (1918-1925) [On the activities of the cultural and educational organization “Culture League” in Kiev (1918-1925)]. URL: Conf27 http://judaica.kiev.ua (Last accessed 22 February 2019) [in Rus.].
3. Tsentralnyi derzhavnyi arkhiv vyshchykh orhaniv vlady ta upravlinnia Ukrainy (dali – TsDAVO Ukrainy) [Central State Archives of Supreme Bodies of Power and Government of Ukraine (TsDAVO of Ukraine)). F. 271. Op. 1. Spr. 62 [in Ukr.].
4. Rozanov, J. (1924). «Vystavka zhyvaya kniga» Proletarskaya pravda. 23 sentyabrya [“Exhibition is a live book” Proletarian truth." (23 September 1924)]. [in Rus.].
5. Rybakov, M. O. (2001). Pravda istorii: diialnist yevreiskoi kulturno-prosvitnytskoi orhanizatsii «Kulturna Liha» u Kyevi (1918-1925). [The truth of history: the activities of the Jewish cultural and educational organization "Cultural League" in Kyiv (1918-1925)]: Zb. dokumentiv i materialiv. Kyiv : Kyi, 156 p. [in Ukr.].
6. Kooperativnoye izdatelʹstvo «Kulʹtur Ligi» (iz besedy s zaveduyushchim tov. B.I. Marshakom). Proletarskaya pravda. 1923. 8 avhusta. [Cooperative publishing house "Culture League" (from the conversation by the head comrade B. Marshak). Proletarian truth. 8 August 1923] [in Rus.].
7. Kiziun, V.K. (1994). Vydavnycha diialnist derzhavnykh, suspilno-politychnykh ta hromadskykh orhanizatsii v 20-ti r. [Publishing activities of state, public-political and public organizations in the 1920's]. Candidate’s thesis. Kyiv, 206 p. [in Ukr.].
8. Tsdavo Ukrainy [TsDAVO of Ukraine]. F. 166. Op. 6/2. Spr. 7230. [in Ukr.].
9. Kozachenko, A. (1927). Knyzhkova produktsiia USRR (1923-1926) [Books production of the Ukrainian SSR (1923-1926)]. Bibliolohichni visti. no. 2. pp. 24-45 [in Ukr.].
10. Tsdavo Ukrainy [TsDAVO of Ukraine]. F. 166. Op. 6/2. Spr. 7231. [in Ukr.].
11. Pihulin, M. (1930). Ukrainski vydavnytstva v 1928/1929 rotsi [Ukrainian publishing houses in 1928/1929.]. Radianskyi knyhar. no. 3. pp. 3-4 [in Ukr.].
12. Tsdavo Ukrainy [TsDAVO of Ukraine]. F. 555. Op. 1. Spr. 42. [in Ukr.].
13. Tsdavo Ukrainy [TsDAVO of Ukraine]. F. 555. Op. 1. Spr. 39. [in Ukr.].
14. Sionizm protiv bolʹshevizma: ukrainskoye izmerenye [Zionism against Bolshevism: the Ukrainian dimension.] URL: https://day.kyiv.ua/ru/article/...i.../sionizm-protiv-bolshevizma-ukrainskoe-izmerenie (Last accessed 22 February 2019) [in Rus.].
15. Shchomisiachnyi zhurnal dlia ditei «Freid» [Monthly magazine for children "Freud"]. (1924). no. 12 [in Ukr.].
16. Bykovets, M. (1927). Bibliohrafiia. Kultura i pobut (dodatok do hazety «Visti VUTSVK»). 1927. 10 serpnya [Bibliography. Culture and life (appendix to the newspaper "VUTSVK News"). (10 August 1927)]. [in Ukr.].
17. Tsdavo Ukrainy [TsDAVO of Ukraine]. F. 174. Op. 2. Spr. 1 [in Ukr.].
18. Borodkin, V. (1930). Problema vitryny [The problem of a showcase]. Radianskyi knyhar. no. 3. pp. 7-9 [in Ukr.].
19. Mironova, I. Diialnist yevreiskykh bibliotek Pivdnia Ukrainy v 1920-30-i roky [Activities of Jewish libraries in the South of Ukraine in the 1920’s and 1930’s.]. URL: http://judaica.kiev.ua/old/Conference/conf2004/27-2004.htm (Last accessed 20 February 2019) [in Ukr.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.