Features of financial results management of banking institutions activities
The article deals with the main financial results of the banks' activities in recent years, the peculiarities of management of the banking institution, and suggests ways to improve the management of financial results. The subject of the research is the complex of theoretical and practical aspects of identification of management of financial results of the bank at all stages of its activity. The main tasks are 1) to consider the management of the financial performance of the banking institution; 2) assess the performance and profitability of Ukrainian banking institutions; 3) determine the strategic directions of management of financial results of a banking institution. Research methods. The article uses the following methods: economic-statistical, graphical, methods of comparative analysis. Methodological basis of the article became general scientific methods of cognition, generalization, method of comparative analysis and other methods of research. Results of work. Managing the financial performance of the banking institution helps maintain effective performance, sustainable development and solvency. In order to manage financial performance and financial sustainability, leading banks throughout the world are implementing the management of the continuity of banking business, which guarantees the bank's readiness for potential problems and risks. Conclusions according to the article. One of the most effective and topical instruments for today is the development of financial results management of banking institutions. In order to reduce the time spent on conducting all necessary banking and banking procedures, new systems based on the application of the experience of the leading world banks should be introduced.
2. Ofitsiinyi sait Natsionalnoho banku Ukrainy [Official site of the National Bank of Ukraine]. URL: http://www.bank.gov.ua
3. Zaitseva, L. O. (2018). Bankivska systema Ukrainy: stan, problemy rozvytku [The banking system of Ukraine: the state, problems of development]. BiznesInform: ekonomika, finansy, hroshovyi obih i kredyt, 1, 280-285.
4. Fatiukha, V. V., Yaryshko, O. V., Kyrylova, L. I. & Tkachenko, Ye. Yu. (2018). Analiz finansovykh rezultativ bankivskoho sektoru Ukrainy [Analysis of financial results of the banking sector of Ukraine]. Efektyvna ekonomika. №3.
5. Zhytar, M. O. (2017). Kontseptualni zasady udoskonalennia mekhanizmu upravlinnia prybutkom banku [Conceptual bases for improvement of the bank's profit management mechanism]. Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ Ukrayiny, 2, 167-179.
6. Vartsaba, V. I. (2018). Problemy zabezpechennia finansovoi stiikosti bankivskoi systemy Ukrainy [Problems of ensuring financial stability of the banking system of Ukraine]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu, 1 (51). 311-316.
7. Kuzhelyev, M. O. & Zhytar, M. O. (2016). Finansova hnuchkistʹ pryynyattya rishenʹ v investytsiyniy diyalʹnosti bankiv: monohrafiya [Financial flexibility of decision-making in the investment activity of banks: a monograph]. Kyiv : Vydavnytstvo «Tsentr uchbovoyi literatury» Kyiv-Bidhoshch, 176 p.
8. Kuzhelyev, M. O. & Zhytar, M. O. (2014). Otsinyuvannya ta rehulyuvannya administratyvnoyi hnuchkosti pryynyattya rishenʹ v investytsiyniy diyalʹnosti banka [Assessment and regulation of administrative flexibility of decision making in investment activity of banks]. Naukovyy visnyk NLTU Ukrayiny, 24.9, 328-337.
9. Volkova, N. I. & Havrykova A. V. (2014). Innovatsiyna kredytna polityka banku: formuvannya i realizatsiya: monohrafiya [Innovative Bank's Credit Policy: Formation and Implementation: monograph]. Donetsʹk : Donbas, 198 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.