Efficiency of production of the blocked ground products: economic and social aspects
Topicality. Vegetables and mushrooms of the blocked ground are indispensable products of human food ration. They are grown by rural households and enterprises of the blocked ground. The research of the efficiency of production of the blocked ground is relevant because it provides food security of the country and employment of the rural population during the winter and spring. Formulation of the problem. At present, attention is not paid to the social problems of the agrarian sector of the economy and rural areas. As a result of the reformation of land relations, the number of workers of agricultural enterprises and rural population is rapidly decreasing. Almost the other side is the problem of increasing the social efficiency of the agrarian economy. Activities of enterprises of the blocked ground are aimed at the production and provision of vegetable and mushroom products of the population of the country during the off-season period. This reduces seasonal labor in the industry and unemployment in the countryside. The subject of research covers the scientific and practical principles of effective production of products of the blocked ground in the context of socio-economic development of rural areas. The aim of the work is to substantiate the directions of ensuring the efficient production of agricultural products in enterprises of the blocked ground. Methods of conducting research: statistic-economic; monographic; system approach; abstract-logical. Results of the work: economic analysis of the production of agricultural products of the blocked ground in Ukraine as a whole and in the context of economic forms; economic, technical and social-labor directions of increasing the efficiency of economic activity in enterprises of the blocked ground are substantiated. Practical implementation: the process of developing state and local programs for the development of the agrarian sector of the economy and promoting employment, the state investment policy, management and economic work in enterprises of the blocked ground. Conclusions: the importance of controlling the costs of production of blocked ground and ensuring rational employment of the population in the agrarian sector of the economy in the inter-season period is determined; the directions of increase of profitability, number of employees and their wages in enterprises of the blocked ground are grounded.
2. Ilchuk, M. M., Radko, V. I. & Sychova, O. D. (2015) Ekonomichni zasady efektyvnoho zemlekorystuvannia vyrobnychymy strukturamy ahrobiznesu: monohrafiia [Economic principles of effective use of ground by the production structures of agribusiness]. Kyiv: TsP “Komprynt”, 369 p.
3. Patsyrkovskyi, V. V. (2003) Selskaia Rossyia: 1991 2001 hh.: monohrafyia [Rural Russia: 1991-2001]. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 368 p.
4. Yermakov, O. Yu., Vakarash, V. V. & Vakarash, V. M. (2013) Rozvytok form pidpryiemnytskoi diialnosti v silskohospodarskomu vyrobnytstvi Ukrainy: monohrafiia [Development of forms of entrepreneurial activity in agricultural production of Ukraine]. Kyiv TsP “Komprynt”, 230 p.
5. Prylipka, O. V. (2008) Innovatsiinyi rozvytok efektyvnoho funktsionuvannia pidpryiemstv zakrytoho gruntu: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka: monohrafiia [Innovative development of effective operational behavior of enterprises of the blocked ground: theory, methodology, experience]. Kyiv: Maister prynt, 336 p.
6. Statystychna informatsiia, ekspres-vypusky, ofitsiini publikatsii [Statistical information, express releases, official publications]. URL: http://ukrstat.gov.ua.
7. Zvity pro osnovni ekonomichni pokaznyky roboty silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv Ukrainy za 2016 r. (DVD-R) [Reports on the main economic indicators of the agricultural enterprises of Ukraine 2016, DVD-R].
Copyright (c) 2019 University Economic Bulletin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.