Innovative and investment support for the potential of agricultural enterprises sustainable development
The subject of the research is theoretical and practical aspects of the formation, use and reproduction of the potential of sustainable development of agrarian enterprises on the basis of innovation and investment support. The purpose of the work is to identify the features and competitive advantages of innovation and investment to ensure the sustainable development of agrarian enterprises and to substantiate the tools and means for its improvement in the future. Methodological basis of the article became as general scientific, and special methods of scientific knowledge. Were used methods: dialectical, monographic, historical, system-structural analysis and synthesis, economic comparison, problem and program-target approaches. Results of work. The article substantiates the relevance of innovation-investment tools, tools and methods and models of reproduction and increase of the potential of sustainable development of agrarian enterprises. The content of innovation and investment activity and its influence on resource use, as well as the provision of resource support as a reverse process, are revealed. The main manifestations, problems and trends of development of these actions are assessed. Mechanisms and forms of realization of innovation-investment support of sustainable development potential are developed. The means of system management for improvement in the future are determined. The field of application of results. Conclusions and results of the article can be used in the educational-scientific process of the economic faculties of higher educational institutions. It is expedient to transfer them for practical use in the management of agrarian enterprises, first of all, the resource potential of their development. Conclusions. Preservation and strengthening of innovation and investment support of sustainable development of agrarian enterprises is connected both with the restoration of the rates of economic growth, which provides demand for high technology products, as well as the formation of innovative support of agrarian production, proving the results of scientific and technical activities to practical use, as well as organizations serving the market for innovative services. It is determined that management of innovative activity of agroformations consists in the fact that the set of operations and procedures of the influence of the control subsystem on the managed is carried out within the limits of organizational and economic structures in which the organizational and economic management mechanism is complex and multidimensional entities. Management of innovation and investment activity should cover the scope of management activities directly related to the use of specific system elements and control levers: innovation and investment design, indicative planning; marketing and resource strategies, etc.
2. Romanyuk, I. A. (2016). Osoblyvosti vidtvoryuvalʹnoho protsesu v ahrarnomu sektor [Features of the reproduction process in the agrarian sector]. Ahrosvit, 11, 12-15 (in Ukr.).
3. Yermakov, O. Yu. & Ihnatenko, M. M. (2015). Finansovo-investytsiyne zabezpechennya vyrobnychykh innovatsiy ta sotsialʹnoyi vidpovidalʹnosti ahrarnykh pidpryyemstv [Financial and investment support of industrial innovations and social responsibility of agrarian enterprises]. Investytsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid, 18, 7-10 (in Ukr.).
4. Ambrosov, V. Ya. & Marenych, T. H. (2007). Velykotovarni pidpryyemstva yak osnova vprovadzhennya innovatsiy [Large-scale enterprises as a basis for the introduction of innovations]. Ekonomika APK, 6, 14-19 (in Ukr.).
5. Denysenko, M. P. (2011). Innovatsiyne vidtvorennya osnovnykh fondiv pidpryyemstva [Innovative reproduction of fixed assets of the enterprise]. Budivnytstvo Ukrayiny, 5, 5-9 (in Ukr.).
6. Dorohuntsov, S. I. (2003). Investuvannya ta innovatsiyna diyalʹnistʹ yak osnova efektyvnoho vidtvorennya ekonomiky Ukrayiny [Investing and innovation activity as the basis of effective reproduction of the Ukrainian economy]. Problemy nauky, 10, 16-20 (in Ukr.).
7. Kotykova, O. I. (2012). Teoretychni zasady formuvannya innovatsiynoyi modeli silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkoho zemlekorystuvannya [Theoretical principles of formation of an innovative model of agricultural land use]. Stalyy rozvytok ekonomiky, 5 (15), 9-13 (in Ukr.).
8. Meselʹ-Veselyak, V. Ya. (2011). Ekonomichni peredumovy zabezpechennya rozshyrenoho vidtvorennya silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkoho vyrobnytstva v Ukrayini [Economic preconditions for ensuring the expanded reproduction of agricultural production in Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, 3, 9-16 (in Ukr.).
9. Chornyy, A. V. (2010). Derzhavne upravlinnya innovatsiynym vidtvorennyam intelektualʹnykh resursiv [Public management of innovative reproduction of intellectual resources]. Aktualʹni problemy ekonomiky, 12, 82-90 (in Ukr.).
10. Runcheva, N. V. (2017). Upravlinnya rozvytkom korporatyvnykh vidnosyn v ahrarniy sferi ekonomiky [Management of the development of corporate relations in the agrarian sector of the economy]. Kherson: Aylant (in Ukr.).
11. Shebanin, V. S. (2007). Stratehiya innovatsiynoho rozvytku ahrarnoyi osvity i nauky v suchasnykh umovakh [Strategy of innovative development of agrarian education and science in modern conditions]. Ekonomika APK, 5, 33-35 (in Ukr.).
Copyright (c) 2019 University Economic Bulletin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.