Innovative mechanism of public administration modernization in Ukraine
The high rate of global development of economic processes is increasingly strengthening the global nature of the sustainable development concept, which is characterized by the interconnection of environmental, economic, social and institutional problems that are increasingly exacerbated by rapidly changing technological, geopolitical and other factors. In this context, it is necessary to see comprehensive provision and continuous support of sustainable development, which provides for coordinated actions and interaction of governments, business entities, non-profit organizations and society as a whole. Their effective implementation is possible through the creation of an appropriate institutional system, where management institutions occupy one of the key places. The subject of the research is the essence and features of the innovative mechanism for implementing modernization processes in the system of public administration. The purpose of writing the article is to justify the need to develop and implement an innovative mechanism to form a new model of public administration in Ukraine, define its components from the standpoint of system approach and the development of proposals for the promising directions of its implementation. The methodology of the research is the principles of innovation and public administration theories, the concept of service state. On the basis of the system approach, the paper identifies the components of the innovative mechanism of public administration modernization that influence the nature of the decentralization process in Ukraine. Using the methods of statistical and expert analysis, the problems of decentralization in the country are determined. The methods of structuring and synthesis underpin the developed proposals for strengthening the role of the innovative public administration mechanism in ensuring economic growth and solving social problems. The results of the research is the assessment of progress in decentralization in Ukraine and identification of problems that complicate the achievement of goals and require increased efforts of public authorities to solve problems accumulated in society from the standpoint of innovative approach. Conclusions. The modern Ukrainian economy needs specific, different from the traditional economy approaches to define the objectives of forming a new model of public administration in terms of introducing an innovative mechanism to accelerate the process of developing relations between public authorities and civil society participants. Particular attention is needed for the methodology in developing the components of reforming the public administration innovative mechanism and determining the relationship between them from the point of view of the system approach as well as elaborating tools for their implementation in order to increase the level of manageability in the process of providing citizens with high-quality public services.
2. Klimushyn, P. S. & Spasibov, D. V. (2017) Kontseptsiia servisno-oriientovanoi derzhavy v konteksti modernizatsii publichnoho upravlinnia [Improving Service Mechanism for Administrative E-Service Delivery]. Teoriia ta praktyka derzhavnoho upravlinnia - Theory and Practice of Public Administration, 56. 41-50.
3. Dehtiarova, I. O. (2014) Innovatsii v derzhavnomu i munitsypalnomu upravlinni yak neobkhidna umova sotsialno-ekonomichnykh dosiahnen v suchasnii Ukraini [Innovations in state and municipal governance as a prerequisite for socioeconomic achievements in modern Ukraine]. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu tsyvilnoho zakhystu Ukrainy - Announcer of the National university of civil defence of Ukraine, 1. 5-11.
4. Orlov, О. V. (2012) Innovatsiini protsesy v derzhavnomu upravlinni [Innovatsiini protsesy v derzhavnomu upravlinni [Innovative processes in public administration] "Mahistr", Kharkiv. 196 p.
5. Fedorchak, O. V. (2006) Proektnyi pidkhid yak innovatsiinyi mekhanizm derzhavnoho upravlinnia [Project Approach as an Innovative Mechanism of Public Administration]. URL: http://www.academy. gov.ua./ej3/txts/02-FEDORCHAK.pdf
6. Khachaturian, Kh. V. (2005) Innovatsii v derzhavnomu upravlinni [Innovations are in state administration]. Kyiv : NADU, 51 p.
7. Lucykiv, I. V., Sorokivska, O. A. & Kotovska, I. V. Doslidzhennia osoblyvostei innovatsiinoho rozvytku systemy publichnoho upravlinnia v Ukraini. [An investigation of the features of innovative development of public management system in Ukraine]. URL: http://economyandsociety.in.ua/journal/12_ukr/19.pdf
8. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2015). Pro dobrovilʹne obʺyednannya terytorialʹnykh hromad: Zakon Ukrainy [Law of Ukraine “On a voluntary association of local communities”]. URL: zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/157-19.
9. Monitorynh protsesu detsentralizatsii ta reformuvannia mistsevoho samovriaduvannia stanom na 10 sichnia 2019 roku. [Monitoring of process of decentralization and reformation of local self-government is by the state on January, 10, URL: https://storage.decentralization.gov.ua/uploads/library/file/359/10.01.2019.pdf
10. Obiednani terytorialni hromady Karpatskoho rehionu: sotsiolohichna otsinka: [Incorporated territorial societies of region of Carpathians: sociological estimation] Lviv: IRD NANU, 2018.30 p.
11. Ivanova, T. (2018) Publichnyi audyt yak innovatsiinyi mekhanizm modernizatsii publichnoho upravlinnia [Public audience as an innovative mechanism of modernization of public administration]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid - Investments: practice and experience, 8. 79-82.
12. Trehubenko, H. P. (2015) Teoretychni aspekty vykorystannia innovatsii v osviti derzhavnykh sluzhbovtsiv ta posadovykh osib mistsevoho samovriaduvannia [Theoretical aspects of the use of innovations are in education of civil servants and public servants of local self-government ] Aspekti publichnogo upravlinnya - Aspects of public management, 1-2 (15-16). 81-87.
Copyright (c) 2019 University Economic Bulletin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.