Directions of optimization of investment climate in Ukraine
The subject of the research is the economic relations arising in the conditions of functioning of the investment market of Ukraine. The purpose of the work is to assess the investment climate of Ukraine on the basis of a system analysis, to reveal problem aspects and deterrents of its formation in modern conditions and also to define the priority directions it optimization. Methodological basis of the article became the methods of analysis and synthesis, statistical methods, including graphical method, methods of comparison and generalization. The results of the work. The article contains a static analysis of the main macroeconomic indicators of the investment climate of Ukraine. Despite the positive trend, the investment climate of the state still remains unfavorable for an external investor. Accordingly, a number of problems have been identified and solutions have been proposed for improving the state’s investment environment. The field of application of results. Financial markets, the formation of the investment climate of Ukraine, the development prospects of the investment environment of the country. Conclusions. The investment climate of Ukraine, despite the positive trend, remains unfavorable. The country has low rates in world rankings. Accordingly, the state should focus on improving the investment image of the state, through effective reforms, creating an appropriate investment infrastructure, effective legislation, etc. The investment climate of Ukraine, despite the positive trend, remains unfavorable. The country has low rates in world rankings. Accordingly, the government should direct efforts to improve the state’s investment image through effective reforms, the creation of an adequate investment infrastructure, alignment with national and European standards of domestic legislation, etc.
2. Khrushch, N. A. & Shevchishina, N. V. (2006) Formirovanie investitsionnoy strategii v sisteme perspektivnogo upravleniya investitsionnoy deyatel'nost'yu predpriyatiya. Problemy razvitiya vneshneekonomicheskikh svyazey i privlecheniya inostrannykh investitsiy: regional'nyy aspekt : sb. nauchn. trudov. Donetsk : DonNU, 574–580.
3. Kvasnytska, R. S. (2014) Definitsiinyi analiz poniattia «investytsiina diialnist». Naukovyi visnyk Bukovynskoho derzhavnoho finansovo-ekonomichnoho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky, 26. 198–203.
4. Zatonatska, T. H. & Otetskyi V. L. (2006) Stratehiia naroshchuvannia investytsiinoho potentsialu natsionalnoi ekonomiky. Finansy Ukrainy, 7. 38–49.
5. Muzychenko, A. S. (2005) Investytsiina diialnist v Ukraini. Kyiv : Kondor, 2005. 406 s.
6. Stefanovych, Ye. A. (2010) Investytsiina diialnist yak ekonomichne yavyshche / Ekonomika ta derzhava, 11. 60–64.
7. Pichuhina, T. S. & Zabrodska, L. D. (2013) Investytsiina diialnist pidpryiemstva: sutnist ta zmist upravlinnia. Ekonomichna stratehiia i perspektyvy rozvytku sfery torhivli ta posluh, 2 (1). 146–154.
8. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. Ofitsiinyi veb-sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
9. Kuzheliev, M. O. & Nechyporenko A. V. (2017) Mekhanizm realizatsii rehionalnykh investytsiinykh prohram yak finansovyi instrument stymuliuvannia rehionalnoho rozvytku. Skhid. Mariupol, 6 (152). 22–27.
10. Kuzheliev, M. O. & Nechyporenko A. V. (2019) Finansovi instrumenty stymuliuvannia rehionalnoho rozvytku: praktyka vykorystannia v Ukraini : monohrafiia. Kyiv : «Tsentr uchbovoi literatury», 224 s.
11. Association agreement: from partnership to cooperation : collective monograph. Hamilton, Ontario: Accent Graphics Communications & Publishing, 2018. 276 р.
12. Innovations in Science: the Challenges of Our Time : collective monograph / edited by M. Dei, O. Rudenko, Y. Tsekhmister, V. Lunov. Hamilton : Accent Graphics Communications & Publishing, 2018. 556 р.
Copyright (c) 2019 University Economic Bulletin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.