Methodological, scientific and practical bases of public health management through social insurance tools
Relevance of research topic. Support for the proper functioning of the organizational and economic mechanism for the implementation of resort services to insured persons is an important factor in the development of the resort economy and the balanced development of the resort services market. This explains the relevance of the study.
Formulation of the problem. The problem is the need to combine the market, social and resort components in the management of production processes and the implementation of these services. Analysis of recent research and publications. Many problems of management of public health through social insurance instruments are devoted to many scientific works. Beilik OO is investigating the topical issues of public health management through social insurance instruments. , Boberyeva O.V. , Gudz P.V.  Gulich O.I. , Zaburna L.V. , Zakharin S.V. , Stafiychuk V.I. , Fomenko N.V.  and others. Identification of unexplored parts of the general problem. The problems of management of public health improvement through social insurance instruments should be comprehended from the newest point, taking into account the need to maintain high social standards (on the one hand) and ambiguous political and economic situation in Ukraine (on the other hand). Setting the task, the purpose of the study. The purpose (key task) of this study is to develop conceptual foundations and proposals for improving the model of health improvement management through social insurance instruments. Method or methodology of conducting research. In the course of the research, general knowledge (analysis and synthesis, induction and deduction, analytical grouping, etc.) and special (abstraction, economic comparisons, statistical, etc.) methods and techniques of knowledge of economic phenomena and processes were used. Presentation of the main material (results of work). Support for the proper functioning of the organizational and economic mechanism for the implementation of resort services to insured persons is an important factor in the development of the resort economy and the balanced development of the resort services market. The health insurance program of insured persons is annually reassured, which may indicate a violation of the rights of insured persons and a reduction of the possibility of receiving sanatorium and resort services in accordance with the requirements of the legislation. One of the key factors hindering the growth of solvent demand for sanatorium and resort services accumulated with the use of funds from centralized social insurance funds is the lack of financial resources. Due to the orientation of the competition commissions on the price factor, sanatorium and resort establishments seek to form a competitive bid with the minimum possible price, thus offering tours with a minimum set of sanatorium and resort services, which in a large number of cases does not ensure proper sanatorium treatment of the insured person. Negative factor is the poor awareness of insured persons about the possibilities of sanatorium and spa treatment and health improvement at the expense of social insurance funds. The problem with regard to the possibility of applying a simplified procedure for the purchase of sanatorium and spa treatment services and medical rehabilitation of insured persons is acute. Conclusions according to the article: 1. The key task of regulation of resort activities is to support the mechanism of ensuring compliance with the rights of insured persons to quality sanatorium and resort services. 2. One of the factors hindering the growth of solvent demand for sanatorium and resort services accumulated with the use of funds from centralized social insurance funds is the lack of financial resources. The conditions of public procurement are constantly changing, which complicates the process of forecasting the list of sanatorium and spa establishments that will be able to provide sanatorium and resort services with the use of funds of social insurance funds. 3. The lack of scientifically substantiated methodological recommendations (or certain criteria) on the development of draft financial decisions regarding the financing of purchase of vouchers for sanatorium-resort and restorative treatment of insured persons is given. 4. It is advisable to develop a mechanism that would permit the purchase of vouchers for sanatorium and resort year for the first quarter of the following year in September-October this year. 5. An important issue is the improvement of the quality of sanatorium treatment services for insured persons. 6. The mechanism of compensation at the expense of the Fund of Social Insurance against accidents at work and occupational diseases in Ukraine suffered the cost of a trip, if the victim independently purchased a ticket according to medical indications to the sanatorium with which the contract was concluded.
2. Bejlik, O. O. (2015) Rekreacіjno-turists'kі resursi Ukraїni [Recreational tourism resources of Ukraine]. Kyiv: VC KNU, 396 s.
3. Bobireva, O. V. (2003) Neobhіdnіst' derzhavnogo regulyuvannya dіyal'nostі rekreacіjnih pіdpriєmstv [Necessity of the sovereign regulation of teenagers of recreational organizations] Teoretichnі і prikladnі pitannya ekonomіki, 2. 327-330.
4. Gudz', P. V. (2011) Ekonomіchnі problemi rozvitku kurortno-rekreacіjnih teritorіj: monografіya [Economical problems of the development of resort and recreation areas] Donec'k: ІEPD, 270 s.
5. Gulich, O. І. (2010) Konceptual'na model' ekologіchno zbalansovanogo rekreacіjnogo prirodokoristuvannya ta rinkovі mekhanіzmi: shlyahi іntegracії [Conceptual model of ecologically balanced recreational use of natural resources and market mechanisms: ways of integration ]. Regіonal'na ekonomіka, 3. S. 122-128.
6. Zaburanna L. V. (2011) Osnovnі tendencії rozvitku suchasnogo turistichnogo rinku Ukraїni [The main trends in the development of a vibrant tourist market of Ukraine ]. Ekonomіka і upravlіnnya, 2. 61-68.
7. Zakon Ukraїni «Pro zagal'noobov'yazkove derzhavne socіal'ne strahuvannya u zv'yazku z timchasovoyu vtratoyu pracezdatnostі ta vitratami, zumovlenimi pohovannyam» [On the heading of the tyrant of the social power of the link with the third hour with vitrats, on the noise of the dead ] URL: www.rada.gov.ua.
8. Zaharіn, S. V. (2008) Perspektivi іnvesticіjnogo ta іnnovacіjnogo zabezpechennya rozvitku sferi turizmu і kurortіv [Perspectives of investment and innovation development of development of tourism and tourism ]. Vіsnik Hmel'nic'kogo nacіonal'nogo unіversitetu, 4. Tom 2. Ekonomіchnі nauki. 122-126.
9. Soldatova S. A. (2001) Ekonomicheskaya ocenka rekreacionnyh resursov kak osnova racional'nogo prirodopolzovaniya [Economic assessment of recreational resources as a basis for rational nature management]. Kul'tura narodov Prichernomor'ya, 25. 164-170.
10. Stafіjchuk, V. І. (2016) Rekrealogіya [Recreaology]. Kyiv : Al'tpres, 263 s.
11. Fomenko, N. V. (2017) Rekreacіjnі resursi ta kurortologіya [Recreational resources and health resort]. Kyiv: CNL, 311 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.