State regulation of the economy using neoinstitutional approach
The relevance of the study stipulated by the need to clarify the basic l mainstream theories of economic regulation, which do not take into account the limited rationality and opportunistic behavior of economic agents. Statement of the problem: in order to improve state regulation of the economy a theoretical foundation based on neoinstitutional methodology, taking into account the diversity of interests of economic agents that go beyond classical theories has to be elaborated. The literature review has shown that neoinstitutional theory has been developing constantly, but it does not pay enough attention to the issues of harmonization of economic interests within the framework of state regulation of the economy. The purpose of the study: the development of the theoretical foundations of state regulation based on the harmonization of the interests of economic agents within the framework of neoinstitutional paradigm. Research methods: neoinstitutional theory and methodology. The results of the work: the expediency of improving of state regulation of the national economy based on the coordination of economic interests, taking into account limited rationality and the possible opportunistic behavior of economic agents, is substantiated. The author's aggregated classification of interests based on the goal of ensuring their harmonization is given. The necessity of priority orientation of state regulation within the Eastern institutional matrix on coordination and balancing of the economic interests of social macrogroups is substantiated. Application area: government bodies in the coordination of economic interests. Conclusions: mainstream approaches to the regulation of economic processes should be supplemented by a modern theory of neoinstitutional regulation, which allows to coordinate interests of economic agents as a whole taking into account the specifics of the institutional matrix.
2. North, D. C. (1981) Structure and Change in Economic History. New York: Northon, 228 p.
3. Nort, D. (1997) Instituty, institutsional'nye izmeneniya i funktsionirovanie ekonomiki [Institutions, institutional change and the functioning of the economy]. per. s angl. A.N. Nesterenko; predisl. i nauch. red. B.Z. Milnera. M.: Fond ekonom. knigi «Nachala», 180 s.
4. Olson, M. (1995) Logika kollektivnykh deystviy. Obshchestvennye blaga i teoriya grupp [Logic of collective action. Public goods and group theory]. per. c angl. M.: FEI, 174 s.
5. Kleyner, G. B. (2004) Evolyutsiya institutsional'nykh sistem [Evolution of institutional systems]. M. : Nauka, 240 s.
6. Polterovich, V. M. (1999) Institutsional'nye lovushki i ekonomicheskie reformy [Institutional traps and economic reforms]. Ekonomika i matematicheskie metody, 5/2. 3-30.
7. Nekipelov, A. (2006) Stanovlenie i funktsionirovanie ekonomicheskikh institutov: ot «robinzonady» do rynochnoy ekonomiki, osnovannoy na individual'nom proizvodstve [Formation and functioning of economic institutions: from “robinzonadas” to a market economy based on individual production]. M. : Ekonomist'', 328 s.
8. Kirdina, S. G. (2014) Institutsional'nye matritsy i razvitie Rossii: vvedenie v Kh-Y-teoriyu [Institutional matrices and the development of Russia: an introduction to the XY theory]. Izd. 3-e, pererab. i il. SPb.: Nestor-Istoriya, 468 s.
9. Bessonova, O. E. (2015) Rynok i razdatok v rossiyskoy matritse: ot konfrontatsii k integratsii [Market and razdatok in the Russian matrix: from confrontation to integration]. M. : Politicheskaya entsiklopediya, 151 s.
10. Lemeshchenko, P. S. (2015) Institutsional'naya ekonomika: teoriya, politika, praktika: ucheb. posobie [Institutional Economics: Theory, Politics, Practice: studies. allowance]. Mn. : Misanta, 699 s.
11. Sadovskaya, T. V. & oth. Gosudarstvennoe regulirovanie institutsional'nogo razvitiya ekonomiki Belarusi [State regulation of the institutional development of the economy of Belarus]: pod nauch. red T.V. Sadovskoy. Minsk: Belarusskaya navuka, 299 s.
12. Solodovnikov, S. Yu. (2006) Institutsional'nye matritsy: sushchnost', personifikatsiya i ee genezis (politiko-ekonomicheskie ocherki) [Institutional matrices: essence, personification and its genesis (political and economic essays)]. Mn.: Pravo i ekonomika, 530 s.
13. Luchenok, A. I. (2018) Instituty pravyat ekonomikoy [Institutes rule the economy]. Natsional'naya akademiya nauk Belarusi, Institut ekonomiki. Minsk: Belaruskaya navuka, 278 s.
14. Rayzberg, B. A., Lozovskiy L. Sh. & Starodubtseva E. B. (1999) Sovremennyy ekonomicheskiy slovar' [The Modern Economic Dictionary]. 2-e izd., ispr. M. : INFRA-M, 479 s.
15. Maslou, A. (2008) Motivatsiya i lichnost' [Motivation and personality]. 3-e izd. Per. s angl. SPb.: Piter, 2008. 352 s.
16. Luchenok, A. I. & oth. (2015) Makroekonomicheskie aspekty obespecheniya sbalansirovannosti natsional'noy ekonomiki [Macroeconomic aspects of ensuring the balance of the national economy]. Minsk: Belaruskaya navuka, 371 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.