Influence of monetary policy on the modern mechanisms of tax regulation
This study examines theoretical and applied problems of the influence of monetary policy on the modern mechanisms of tax regulation. The goal of the study is to determine the connection between the instruments, channels, mechanisms and regimes of the monetary policy of the National Bank of Ukraine and the instruments and mechanisms of the tax regulation, their monetary transmission influence on the budget architectonics. Methods of the study. In order to achieve the goals specified in the academic article a systemic approach has been used to determine the connection between the instruments, channels, mechanisms and regimes of the monetary policy of the National Bank of Ukraine and the instruments and mechanisms of the tax regulation, their monetary transmission influence on the profitable part of the state and local budgets of the country. Study results: the study has shown the influence of instruments of the monetary policy of the National Bank of Ukraine (official exchange rate, bank rate), emission channel of the national currency of Ukraine, organization mechanism of cash and noncash money turnover and the regime of inflation targeting on the tax regulation mechanisms (planning, forecasting, accounting, control, administration) and their elements (taxpayers, taxation basis, tax rates, process of tax calculation, tax payment procedure) which on the whole determine their influence on the budget architectonics (correlation of the profitable part of the state and local budgets) over a short period of time through the mechanism of impulse transmission. Application area of results: organizing and conducting scientific research and ensuring the coordination in the sphere of tax, budget and monetary policy. Conclusion. The results of the study show that the monetary policy of the National Bank of Ukraine, by implementing monetary transmission mechanism as a process of transmitting changes in the use of its instruments, has a significant influence on certain mechanisms and elements of the tax regulation at the first stage of its implementation, and at the second stage the changes in the tax regulation are introduced into the budget regulation and influence the budget architectonics. The whole correlation between the profitable part of the state and the local budgets is the result of influence of the totality of instruments, channels, mechanisms and regimes of the monetary policy of the National Bank of Ukraine on the instruments and mechanisms of the tax regulation at the first stage of implementation of the monetary transmission mechanism.
2. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny «Pro utvorennya Derzhavnoyi podatkovoyi sluzhby Ukrayiny ta Derzhavnoyi mytnoyi sluzhby Ukrayiny» [«On the formation of the State Tax Service of Ukraine and the State Customs Service of Ukraine»] vid 18 hrudnya 2018 r. № 1200. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1200-2018-%D0%BF
3. Tinbergen, J. (1952) On the Theory of Economic Policy. Amsterdam. North Holland [in English].
4. Stelmakh, V. S. (2009) Monetarna polityka Natsionalnoho banku Ukrainy: suchasnyi stan ta perspektyvy zmin [The monetary policy of the National Bank of Ukraine: Current State and Prospects of changes]. Tsentr naukovykh doslidzhen Natsionalnoho banku Ukrainy, UBS NBU, Kyiv, Ukraine, 404 [in Ukr.].
5. Pasichnyy, M. (2018) Metodolohichni zasady formuvannya finansovoyi polityky krayiny [Methodological principles of formation of financial policy of the country]. Zovnishnya torhivlya: ekonomika, finansy, pravo, 3. 116–130 [in Ukr.].
6. Lukianenko, I. H. (2017) Systemnyj analiz formuvannia derzhavnoi polityky v umovakh makroekonomichnoi destabilizatsii [System analysis of the formation of state policy in the conditions of macroeconomic destabilization], NaUKMA, Kyiv, Ukraine, 464 р. [in Ukr.].
7. Chughunov, I. Y., Pavelko, A. V., Kanjeva, T.V. ta in. (2015) Derzhavne finansove reghuljuvannja ekonomichnykh peretvorenj [State financial regulation of economic transformations]. Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, Kyiv, Ukraine, 376 р. [in Ukr.].
8. Podatkovij kodeks Ukrai'ny: Zakon Ukrai’ny vid 02 grudnja 2010 roku № 2755–VI (zi zminamy i dopovnenjamy). URL: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws
9. Lahutin, V. D. (2004) Koordynatsiya monetarnoyi ta byudzhetnoyi polityky: instytutsional'nyy aspect [Coordination of monetary and fiscal policy: the institutional aspect]. Problemy i perspektyvy rozvytku bankivs'koyi systemy Ukrayiny, 11. 67-76 [in Ukr.].
10. Lahutin, V. D. (2011) Priorytety koordynatsiyi byudzhetnoyi ta monetarnoyi polityky v Ukrayini [Priorities for Coordination of Budget and Monetary Policy in Ukraine]. Finansy Ukrayiny, 10. 3–14 [in Ukr.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.