Innovative aspects of industrial enterprises activity in process manufacturing industry of Ukraine
The manufacturing industry for a long period of time remains the most important and vital economic activity in the international arena, is a priority in ensuring the security of the state, forming the structure of export trade, promoting the development of other industries. In carrying out the research, the main problem that is relevant in today's conditions is identified - the main imperatives of the development of processing industries on an innovative basis. The peculiarities of the innovation activities of the processing industries, including through the development of scientific and industrial parks, clusters were covered in their scientific works by eminent specialists. The problems of functioning of the food and metallurgical industries on an innovation basis, including through the creation of organizational forms of innovation, are actively investigated by scientists. However, it requires a more detailed further study, in particular, in the development of proposals for the improvement of legislative and other regulatory acts on the activities of scientific, industrial and technological parks, clusters, which can be mechanisms for the innovative development of processing industries. The setting of tasks consists in defining the basic principles for the development of innovative activities of the processing industries in the context of Ukraine’s European integration the study of the main trends in the innovative development of the processing industry in Ukraine in recent years, as well as the development of proposals for improving legislative and other regulatory acts on the activities of science parks, industrial and technological parks, clusters. The aim of the study is to identify innovative aspects of the activities of industrial enterprises of the processing industry of Ukraine. The main methods that were used in the process of conducting a study are analysis, statistical, comparisons, research of documents, legal regulation. Review of domestic experience in the functioning of the processing industry, in particular the food industry and the development of metallurgy in Ukraine in modern conditions of European integration. The features of the current state of development of the food industry in Ukraine are investigated. An assessment of the main economic indicators of the domestic food industry on an innovative basis. The positive aspects of development and the factors constraining the functioning of the food industry are identified. The main development trends are analyzed, the problems and risks of the innovation activities of domestic metallurgical enterprises are identified. Potential areas of cooperation in the functioning of the food and metallurgical industry, particularly in the aspect of the development of special forms of organization of innovation in the context of Ukraine’s European integration, are substantiated. Certain features of the institutional support of the functioning of the processing industries of Ukraine on the basis of innovation. Developed proposals for the further functioning of the processing industries in Ukraine. The field of application of the research results is socio-economic development. One of the main prerequisites for sustainable economic development of the country is the accelerated expansion of the processing industry in Ukraine. The growth of the level of competitiveness of domestic producers is possible through the introduction of institutional mechanisms of state regulation. Considerable attention should be paid to increasing the volume and quality of products in the food and metallurgical industries through systematic technical and economic renewal of enterprises, introduction of innovations that contribute to creating high-quality and safe products, creating and developing forms of organizing innovative activities, as well as attracting investments and creating favorable investment climate.
2. Pidpunkt 138.3.3 p.138.3 st.138 Podatkovoho Kodeksu Ukrainy. [Sub-item 138.3.3 of clause 13.3.3 of Article131 of the Tax Code of Ukraine]. URL: http: // www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2755-17
3. Minina, O. V. & Shadura-Nykyporets, N. T. (2017). Innovatsiinyi aspekt diialnosti pidpryiemstv kharchovoi promyslovosti Ukrainy: analitychna otsinka [Innovative aspect of activity of enterprises of food industry of Ukraine: analytical estimation]. Ekonomika i suspilstvo - Economics and Society, 7. S. 101-106.
4. Osnovni zasoby Ukrainy za 2012 rik. [The main assets of Ukraine for 2012]. – URL: http: // www. ukrstat.gov.ua
5. Osnovni zasoby Ukrainy za 2013 rik. [The main assets of Ukraine for 2013]. – URL: http: // www. ukrstat.gov.ua
6. Osnovni zasoby Ukrainy za 2014 rik. [The main assets of Ukraine for 2014]. – URL: http: // www. ukrstat.gov.ua
7. Osnovni zasoby Ukrainy za 2016 rik. [The main assets of Ukraine for 2016]. – URL: http: // www. ukrstat.gov.ua
8. Investytsii zovnishnoekonomichnoi diialnosti Ukrainy u 2010-2016 rokakh. [Investments of Ukraine's foreign economic activity in 2010-2016]. URL: http: // www. ukrstat.gov.ua;
9. Indeks infliatsii [Inflation index]. URL: http: // www. index.minfin.com.ua/ua/economy/index/inflation/2018
10. Kyslova, L. A. (2007). Analiz vplyvu tendentsii rozvytku svitovoho rynku chornykh metaliv na ekonomiku Ukrainy [Analysis of influence of trends of development of the world market of ferrous metals on the economy of Ukraine]. Visnyk Donetskoho universytetu. - Bulletin of the Donetsk University. Seriia V.: Ekonomika i pravo. Vyp. 2. S.144-149.
11. Skvarko, Yu. V. (2016). Suchasnyi stan ta perspektyvy metalurhiinoi haluzi Ukrainy: finansovi pokaznyky eksportno-importnoi produktsii [Current state and prospects of the metallurgical industry of Ukraine: financial indicators of export-import products] Ekonomika ta upravlinnia natsionalnym hospodarstvom - Economics and management of the national economy, 3 (119). S.102-106.
12. Rynky realnoho sektora ekonomiky Ukrainy v instytutsionalnomu seredovyshchi SOT: koniunktura ta intehratsiia [Markets of the real sector of Ukraine's economy in the WTO institutional environment: state of affairs and integration] za red. d-ra ekonom. nauk, prof. V. O. Tochylina; NAN Ukrainy; In-t ekon. ta prohnozuv. Kyiv, 2012. S.486-492.
13. Sobkevych, O. V. & Vorobiov, S. L. Shchodo pidvyshchennia innovatsiinoho potentsialu metalurhiinoi promyslovosti Ukrainy. Analitychna zapyska. [Concerning the improvement of the innovative potential of the metallurgical industry of Ukraine. Analytical note]. URL: http://www.niss.gov.ua/articles/1183/
14. Lebedeva, L. V. (2014). Suchasna innovatsiina polityka derzhavy v Ukraini: problemy ta perspektyvy reformuvannia [Modern Innovation Policy of the State in Ukraine: Problems and Prospects for Reform]. Efektyvna ekonomika - Effective economy, 1, URL: http: // www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2664
15. Zakon Ukrainy “Pro innovatsiinu diialnist” [Law of Ukraine "On Innovation Activity"]. URL: http: // www.zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/40-15
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.