Main indicators, tendencies and problems of innovative activities development in the countries of the Eurasian economic union
The article describes main indicators of scientific, sci-tech and innovative activity in the Republic of Belarus and in other EAEU member countries. Analyzed information allows identifying the existing development problems of scientific, sci-tech and innovative activities in the EAEU member countries. Thus, in terms of inner financing of research, the EAEU countries lag behind the economically developed countries in the world. In general, research and development costs among the EAEU countries do not exceed 1.2%, which is lower than the world average values (2.12%), as well as the level of other integration associations. Other development problems of scientific, sci-tech and innovative activity in the EAEU countries are: low level of investment in innovative projects; the ineffectiveness of single R&D, which is associated with insufficient study of marketing issues, lack of experience in creating project teams, and fragmentation of developers; the procedure for financing innovative projects aimed at mass replication of already approved technologies and goods, to the detriment of the introduction and dissemination of innovations; low demand for innovative products from the real sector of the economy of the EAEU countries, weak receptivity to innovations, insufficient cooperation with innovation developers; low efficiency of subjects of innovative infrastructure in the field of commercialization of the results of scientific and sci-tech activities; the lack of systematic work on the support of scientific projects, the comprehensive introduction of technology and the development of innovative projects. Conclusions and proposals based on the research help to enhance innovative activity in the EAEU countries. Work justifies that formation of closer ties between scientific and educational institutions, industrial enterprises and government bodies is needed to increase innovative activities in the EAUE countries. The successful experience of the formation and use of these technologies is demonstrated by the EU countries.
2. Mezhvedeva, I. V. (2018). Statistical Yearbook of the Republic of Belarus, 2018 [Statisticheskiy ezhegodnik Respubliki Belarus', 2018]. Nats. stat. kom. Resp. Belarus' [in Rus.].
3. United Nations Development (2018). Programme Latest Human Development Index (HDI) Ranking. URL: http://hdr.undp.org/en/2018-update.
4. Doing Business (2019). Doing Business 2019. Training for Reform. URL: http://russian.doingbusiness.org/ru/reports/global-reports/doing-business-2019.
5. Doing Business (2018). Doing Business 2018. Reforming to Create Jobs. URL: http://russian.doingbusiness.org/content/dam/doingBusiness/media/Annual-Reports/English/DB2018-Full-Report.pdf.
6. WIPO (2018). Global Innovation Index 2018. Energizing the World with Innovation. URL: https://www.wipo.int/edocs/pubdocs/en/wipo_pub_gii_2018.pdf.
7. EЕС (2018). Eurasian Economic Union in numbers. Short statistical compilation [Evraziyskiy ekonomicheskiy soyuz v tsifrakh. Kratkiy statisticheskiy sbornik]. URL: http://www.eurasiancommission.org/ru/act/integr_i_makroec/dep_stat/econstat/ Documents/Brief_Statistics_Yearbook_2018.pdf. [in Rus.].
8. Mezhvedeva, I. V. (2018). Belarus and the countries of the world [Belarus' i strany mira : stat. sb.]. Nats. stat. kom. Resp. Belarus' [in Rus.].
9. EЕС (2019). Official website of the Eurasian Economic Commission [Ofitsial'nyy sayt Evraziyskoy ekonomicheskoy komissii]. URL: http://www.eurasiancommission.org/ru/act/prom_i_agroprom/dep_prom/Pages/ETP_ssilki-na-internet-resursy.aspx. [in Rus.].
10. European technology platforms [Evropeyskie tekhnologicheskie platformy]. Retrieved from http://euces.tsu.ru/public/files/etps.pdf. [in Rus.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.