Problems and prospects of financing the renewable energy projects in Ukraine
Here have been defined: general problems of the domestic renewable energy sector such as inefficient use of energy resources; constant increase of prices for fuel and energy resources; unavailability of stable energy supply; delayed construction and commissioning of «alternative» power plants; complex process of obtaining of the «green» tariff in the National Commission by the power facility; seasonal construction of solar plants (before the sunny period in the spring, or before the winter period in the autumn), which requires large land plots, etc. The article refers such problems in renewable energy financing as: limited financial resources; lack of effective mechanisms for tranforming people's savings into investment; high level of investment risks; imperfect tax system; undeveloped corporate securities market. It has been proved that the prospects of financing renewable energy projects to be increased presented the primary task. The latest researches and publications in the field of renewable energy financing have been analyzed. It has been determined that both general and partial problems of financing renewable energy projects in Ukraine as well as the prospects for their further development remain unresolved. The author has investigated the problems and perspectives of financing renewable energy projects in Ukraine, as well as development of practical recommendations for the development of domestic renewable energy. The used methods: economic-statistical and abstract-logic, system approach, comparative analysis. The main directions of Ukrainian energy supply through regional projects, strategies and tactics have been highlighted. Here have been identified the most significant economic factors influencing Ukraine's energy efficiency such as state tariff policy in the field of fuel and energy resources; state fiscal policy in the field of energy saving; the policy of fuel and energy supplying organization; financial incentives for energy efficiency improvement; investment opportunities. The types of basic technologies of renewable energy in Ukraine have been generalized. The energy consumption on the basis of renewable energy sources and the total amount of energy from renewable sources in Ukraine for three years have been analyzed. The author has proposed the model of the financial-economic mechanism of state regulation of the renewable energy development in Ukraine, which would provide the state with the energy autonomy and ecological.
2. Pivniak, H. H. & Shkrabets, F. P. (2013). Alternatyvna enerhetyka v Ukraini [Alternative energy in Ukraine]: monohrafiia ; Nats. hirn. un-t. D.: NHU, 109 s.
3. Kasych, A. O. (2015). Zavdannia derzhavnoi polityky staloho rozvytku z urakhuvanniam rivnia tekhnohennoho navantazhennia [Task of the state policy of sustainable development taking into account the level of technogenic loading]. Efektyvna ekonomika - Effective economy, 6. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=3951.
4. V Ukraini zaprovadiat tendernyi mekhanizm dlia stymuliuvannia vidnovliuvanoi enerhetyky [Ukraine will introduce a tender mechanism to stimulate renewable energy]. ECOTOWN vid 08 chervnia 2018 r. URL: https://ecotown.com.ua/news/V-Ukrayini-zaprovadyat-tendernyy-mekhanizm-dlya-stymulyuvanni-vidnovlyuvanoyi-enerhetyky/.
5. Enerhetychna stratehiia Ukrainy na period do 2035 roku «Bezpeka, enerhoefektyvnist, konkurentospromozhnist» Rozporiadzhennia vid 18 serpnia 2017 r. № 605-r [Energy Strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2035 "Safety, Energy Efficiency, Competitiveness" Order dated August 18, 2017 No. 605-p.]. URL: http://mpe.kmu.gov.ua/minugol/control/publish/article?art_id=245234085.
6. Vidnovliuvana enerhetyka – odna z hlobalnykh ta kliuchovykh tsilei liudstva. Ukrainska asotsiatsiia vidnovliuvalnoi enerhetyky [Renewable energy is one of the global and key goals of humanity. Ukrainian Association for Renewable Energy]. URL: http://uare.com.ua/novyny/471-vidnovlyuvana-energetika-odna-z-globalnikh-ta-klyuchovikh-tsilej-lyudstva.html.
7. Ofitsiini dani Derzhavnoi statystyky Ukrainy [Official data of the State Statistics of Ukraine]. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2018/sg/ekolog/ukr/ esp.vg_u.htm.
8. Orel, I. (2017). Vidnovliuvana enerhetyka v Ukraini: krok vpered, dva kroky nazad. Fi. Novyny vid 10.10.2017 r. [Renewable energy in Ukraine: a step forward, two steps back]. URL: https://news.finance.ua/ua/news/-/412239/vidnovlyuvana-energetyka-v-ukrayini-krok-vpered-dva-kroky-nazad.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.