The economic essence of innovative susceptibility of the organization
Currently, the relevance of the country's innovative development is justified not only by external challenges in the world economy, but also by the internal need for an economically balanced development of the subjects of the real sector of the economy. At the same time, the activation of innovative activity of economic entities is impossible without increasing the level of their innovative susceptibility. It should be noted that despite the general interest of the scientific community in the innovative development of the economy and the large publication of works on this topic, the interpretation of the concept of «innovative susceptibility» is still freely interpreted and not enshrined in any legislative act. The purpose of the article is the author's study of the economic essence of innovative susceptibility of the organization. The study of this problem is based on general scientific methods of knowledge of economic phenomena and processes (analysis and synthesis, system approach, dialectical method, etc.). The article presents the author's rethinking of the concept of innovative receptivity of the organization. Based on the analysis of existing concepts on the issue under consideration, the authors formulate a refined interpretation of the concept of «innovative susceptibility» at the level of the organization and consider the main categories associated with this concept. It is established that the innovative activity of the organization is not possible without its innovational susceptibility. In turn, innovative susceptibility is not possible without motivated staff and the mood of the business entity to use its innovative potential to increase competitiveness. Conclusions and results of the article can be used in the educational and scientific process of economic faculties of higher educational institutions. During the writing of the article, the lack of a unified approach to the interpretation of the concept of innovative susceptibility of the organization was revealed, despite the great interest in the problems of innovative development of organizations in the modern post-industrial world. Therefore, the author's interpretation of the economic essence of innovative susceptibility of the organization was formulated. The subject, object, reasons and conditions of innovative susceptibility of the organization are defined.
2. Karpenko, E. M., Karpenko, V. M. (2013). Sushchnost' i faktornaya obuslovlennost' in-novatsionnoy vospriimchivosti predpriyatiya APK [The essence and factorial conditionality of innovative susceptibility of agricultural enterprises]. Aktual'nye problemy innova-tsionnogo razvitiya agropromyshlennogo kompleksa Belarusi: materialy III Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii - The III International scientific-practical conference «Actual problems of innovative development of agro-industrial complex of Belarus» (pp. 181–184) [in Rus.].
3. Lavrinenko, A. R. Innovatsionnaya vospriimchivost' kak osnova formirovaniya innovatsionnoy sredy regiona [Innovative susceptibility as the basis for the formation of an innovative environment of a region]. Elektronnaya biblioteka BGU [Electronic Library of BSU]. URL: http://elib.bsu.by/bitstream/123456789/56003/1/Lavrinenko_ Innovatsionnaya_vospriimchivost'.pdf. (Date of access: 20.05.2019) [in Rus.].
4. Maslennikova, N. P., Rumyantsev, V. S. Formirovanie i razvitie innovatsionnoy aktivnosti i vospriimchivosti organizatsiy promyshlennosti [Formation and development of innovative activity and susceptibility of industrial organizations]. Elektronnaya nauchnaya biblioteka «KiberLeninka» - Electronic scientific library «Cyberleninka». URL: https:// cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formirovanie-i-razvitie-innovatsionnoy-aktivnosti-i-vospriimchivosti-organizatsiy-promyshlennosti/ (Date of access: 20.05.2019) [in Rus.].
5. Voyteshonok, M., Paramonova, I. (2015). Innovatsionnaya vospriimchivost' kak obob-shchayushchiy pokazatel' sposobnosti k innovatsionnoy deyatel'nosti [Innovative susceptibility as a generalizing indicator of the ability to innovate]. Nauka i innovatsii - Science and innovation, 1. 29–32 [in Rus.].
6. Anishchenko, V. A., Tkalenko, N. A. Osobennosti otsenki innovatsionnoy vospriimchivosti proizvodstvennykh sistem [Features of evaluation of innovative susceptibility of production systems]. Elektronnaya nauchnaya biblioteka «KiberLeninka» - Electronic scientific library «Cyberleninka». URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/ article/n/osobennosti-otsenki-innovatsionnoy-vospriimchivosti-proizvodstvennyh-sistem. (Date of access: 20.05.2019) [in Rus.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.